Pelosi is jeered at the NYC Global Citizen Festival

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has been booed on stage during a surprise appearance at a New York City climate change music festival.
Pelosi, 82, was attending the Global Citizen's music festival in Central Park on Saturday night with husband Paul when Indian actress Priyanka Chopra Jonas invited the Democrat on stage.
As the House Speaker discussed plans in Congress to cut carbon emissions, members of the audience could be heard booing Pelosi.

Comment:
Wow
The far Left crackpots are booing one of their crackpot leaders LOL love it
Maybe it is a generational thing.
Man Made Global Warming is a mythical problem that is being used to spread neo-marxist totalitarianism.
The Climate Change Cultists believe that taxes and regulations can change the temperature of the planet.
They remind me of the dumbasses in the movie "Idiocracy".
If they actually believe that there is a climate change crisis, they should not be using electricity, cellphones, the internet, cars, buses, trains, planes, plastic, paper, rubber, going to "global citizen festivals".......
Unfortunately, they are already causing an energy crisis that's making people suffer.
People are going to freeze and starve in the dark.
Millions of Third Worlders are going to starve to death.
climatechangegretalolajkajkkakjdha.jpg

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has been booed on stage during a surprise appearance at a New York City climate change music festival.
Pelosi, 82, was attending the Global Citizen's music festival in Central Park on Saturday night with husband Paul when Indian actress Priyanka Chopra Jonas invited the Democrat on stage.
As the House Speaker discussed plans in Congress to cut carbon emissions, members of the audience could be heard booing Pelosi.

Comment:
Wow
Man Made Global Warming is a mythical problem that is being used to spread neo-marxist totalitarianism.
The Climate Change Cultists believe that taxes and regulations can change the temperature of the planet.
If they actually believe that there is a climate change crisis, they should not be using electricity, cellphones, the internet, cars, buses, trains, planes, plastic, paper, rubber, going to "global citizen festivals".......
Unfortunately, they are already causing an energy crisis that's making people suffer.
View attachment 701316
The people booing are the same ones that still think Fox News is on the side of conservatives, ronaflu is the Plague, the clot shots work, a demented retard in a diaper got 81 million votes, wanting individual rights makes you a fascist & that "climate change" is really about saving the planet.
In short, they are low IQ morons that can't recognize the way they are manipulated

They gave Al Gore a Nobel Prize and an Academy award for his movie that predicted that the ice caps would be melted, and that Manhattan Island would be under 9 feet of water by 2013.
None of their Armageddon apocalypse predictions have come true.
But they still believe it.
CLIMATEchangecultistsfoolonthehillllllll.jpg
climatechangecultitsareknuttslmaosdskjdhskjh.jpg
climatechangecultloljhkjhskdks.jpg
climatechangecultsggssgxvzcxcbxg.jpg
climatechangecultlmaokkjsfhskjdfh.jpg
climatechangegermansareidiotslol.jpg

Comment:
Wow
View attachment 701316
You have it right. There are two camps on this: 1) the Marxist leaders pushing this garbage, knowing it's fake. 2) the gullible imbeciles who buy it.

Check the debt lately, 30 trillion, Biden is writing checks for billions once a week to some worthless cause,
his biggest fuck-up is the climate bullshit, oh don't forget a few billion for food insecurity,
a few billion more to Ukraine, we are the laughing stock of the world. We have a president who shakes hands with ghosts.

This is funny. An interviewer laughs at her guest a young climate activist for her hypocrisy.

Interviewer: Izzy, then according to those protocols...could i fly to fiji

Izzy: no. not in this current climate.

Interviewer. When were you last on a plane.

Izzy....pause......a few months ago.

Inteviewer: Where did you go?

Izzy....long pause......Fiji

Interviewer...hysterically laughing

Izzy: well i didn't want to go but i was forced.

Interviewer: What was it for? Who forced you?

Izzy: pause...my parents.

Interviewer: Hysterically laughing. Did you have a good time. You didn't did you?

Izzy. pause......well...yes. I had a good time.

This is funny. An interviewer laughs at her guest a young climate activist for her hypocrisy.

Interviewer: Hysterically laughing. Did you have a good time. You didn't did you?

Pretty damn funny.

I've never known a single leftist that wasn't hypocritical in the brainless way this teenaged twat is hypocritical.

Yea
The Climate Change Cultists are pretentious virtue preeners.
In nature the pack animals and herd animals don't let their dumbest ones lead them, but that is what we humans are doing nowadays.

The crowd is there to hear music, it is about the music, not climate change or see to some politician, they were there because there was music, the rest is not important to them.

these people are the sort of left wing crackpots that are going to destroy civilization

Who are the Extinction Rebellion Red Brigade
The Red Brigade were created by Bristol street performance group the Invisible Circus.
They are draped in red material with their faces painted white in order to portray ‘living statues’.
The group often mime in slow-motion or create a series of tableaux during Extinction Rebellion demonstrations.
According to those taking part, the Red Brigade ‘symbolises the common blood we share with all species, that unifies us and makes us one.’
The Brigade states: ‘We are unity and we empathise with our surroundings, we are forgiving
‘We are sympathetic and humble, compassionate and understanding,
‘We divert, distract, delight and inspire the people who watch us.’
ccerajkfsfjkhsfkjshf.jpg
ccerfslkfwslfl.jpg
ccerkefkjhudf.jpg
ccerlfkjlkjlkjslj.jpg

these people are the sort of left wing crackpots that are going to destroy civilization

Who are the Extinction Rebellion Red Brigade
The Red Brigade were created by Bristol street performance group the Invisible Circus.
They are draped in red material with their faces painted white in order to portray ‘living statues’.
The group often mime in slow-motion or create a series of tableaux during Extinction Rebellion demonstrations.
According to those taking part, the Red Brigade ‘symbolises the common blood we share with all species, that unifies us and makes us one.’
The Brigade states: ‘We are unity and we empathise with our surroundings, we are forgiving
‘We are sympathetic and humble, compassionate and understanding,
‘We divert, distract, delight and inspire the people who watch us.’
View attachment 701383View attachment 701384View attachment 701385View attachment 701386
I wonder what makes these people think that bad, narcissistic theatre is going to save the world.

Forum List

Back