Video of Todays Shooting at White House

This guy is insane, walks right up to WH gate with a gun openly in his hand and swings it toward SS man apparently as part of his strid, but that is also a trick to speed first draw.

Good shoot, IMO.

Its a good shoot, but I'm not sure what it is you are looking at. The gun was in his hand, but he never attempted to point it at them.

Its a good shoot, but I'm not sure what it is you are looking at. The gun was in his hand, but he never attempted to point it at them.
At 0:02 just before he is shot, he is striding and bringing the gun forward, as one would do with anything in your handas you stride in a walk.

The SS officer might not have seen him untill that moment and mentally interpretted it as an attempt to engage. He also yel;led a threat at the officer that got his attention, so in context it is complete understandable, and with out any other facts involved it is still a good shoot.

What moron walks around a WH gate with a gun openly in his hand? It does sound like a suicide by cop situation though, aaroneland is right.

It's now being reported that no gun was found on the suspect. He pulled out an object, and said he had a weapon. Either it was a suicide attempt, or this guy plays the worst practical jokes.

This guy is insane, walks right up to WH gate with a gun openly in his hand and swings it toward SS man apparently as part of his strid, but that is also a trick to speed first draw.

Good shoot, IMO.

Weird. The video of the shooting today was uploaded on June 29, 2016.

1597165489791.png

At 0:02 just before he is shot, he is striding and bringing the gun forward, as one would do with anything in your handas you stride in a walk.

The SS officer might not have seen him untill that moment and mentally interpretted it as an attempt to engage. He also yel;led a threat at the officer that got his attention, so in context it is complete understandable, and with out any other facts involved it is still a good shoot.

What moron walks around a WH gate with a gun openly in his hand? It does sound like a suicide by cop situation though, aaroneland is right.
I agree that it is a good shoot. I just didn't see the gun being lifted at all. It was, as you said, in a forward arc that is a natural motion of walking.

Forum List

Back