17-year-old murder suspect accused of shooting 2 teens at his home

How are they my cities? What have you done to change things in those cities since you care so much.
Ever heard the saying "you can take the thug out of the hood.....but you can never take the hood out of the thug". Thug meaning your typical N word.

It doesn't matter where someone like you lives.....because as long as you're living there you're going to act and live like you would in the hood.
Neighborhoods have nothing to do with where they're located. It's who lives there that matters.

Ever heard the saying "you can take the thug out of the hood.....but you can never take the hood out of the thug". Thug meaning your typical N word.
Are you saying your black wife is a hood rat? How often do you call her the Nword?
It doesn't matter where someone like you lives.....because as long as you're living there you're going to act and live like you would in the hood.
Neighborhoods have nothing to do with where they're located. It's who lives there that matters.
Is that how your black wife and her family live? How do you live in the trailer park? Do you take the redneck trailer park mentality with you wherever you go?

Are you saying your black wife is a hood rat? How often do you call her the Nword?

Is that how your black wife and her family live? How do you live in the trailer park? Do you take the redneck trailer park mentality with you wherever you go?
Nope.

The phrase is just another way of saying you can't fix stupid.

My wife started out working in the fields in Alabama during the Depression and ended up being a well-known Real Estate agent and a landowner, yet all she had was a GED. She was pulling a cotton sack when she was barely able to walk. She wasn't allowed to go to school unless the weather was too bad to work in the fields. Yet I never caught her blaming white folks for her situation.

One thing I discovered is that Blacks that live in rural areas are much different from city Blacks. It's the same exact way in Somalia when I was deployed there in 93'. The city folks always had their hand out waiting for someone to feed them, while the farmers were living healthy and independent.

Last edited:
Get a laugh from this fuck boy. :fu:

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

1704233934449.png

Forum List

Back