No longer permitted to use the “M-word”???

Yeah, keep telling yourself that. Maybe it will become true the more you say it.

The most violent mobs in this country are Leftist/Democrat mobs. That's the truth.
Keep saying it, parrot. It amuses me. :lol:

You know it is the truth. You're just living in foolish denial. Whatever.

The most violent mobs in America are Leftist/Democrat mobs. And they're financed by Soros and the Democratic Party. Mass arrests need to happen.

folks-at-trump-rallies-do6tasdv4aa45r9.jpg

Soros gangs like BLM and Antifa openly advocate violence. I consider them terrorist organizations, and Soros their Bin Laden. Anymore violence from either gang, should result in mass arrests, including George Soros. Follow the money. It all leads to Soros/Democrats.

1495887448-jeremy-christian.jpg

Yeah. Those lefties sure are violent! That's why I am going to stab them to death on the train!

Yeah, keep telling yourself that. Maybe it will become true the more you say it.

The most violent mobs in this country are Leftist/Democrat mobs. That's the truth.

150619064840-01-charleston-0619-super-169.jpg

Yeah. Those lefties sure are violent! Heheheheheheheheh!

Leftist/Democrat mobs are a menace. You not seeing that, is just you living in stubborn foolish denial.
Jim-David-Adkisson-2002.jpg

Leftists/Democrats are a menace. So are blacks and homos! That's why I'm going to shoot up a church! MAGA!

Leftist/Democrat mobs are a menace. You not seeing that, is just you living in stubborn foolish denial.

Leftists/Democrats are a menace. So are blacks and homos! That's why I'm going to shoot up a church! MAGA!

Doesn't excuse your violence. My hope is that they arrest and prosecute George Soros for what he's doing in my country. He's the primary financier of violent Leftist/Democrat gangs like BLM and Antifa. It's time to hold him accountable.

Doesn't excuse your violence. My hope is that they arrest and prosecute George Soros for what he's doing in my country. He's the primary financier of violent Leftist/Democrat gangs like BLM and Antifa. It's time to hold him accountable.

You could at least spell his name right. It's "Emmanuel Goldstein".

You are FOR police brutality and corruption?

Forum List

Back