Video: machine refuses to allow vote for Trump in Pennsylvania

The voter does not know how to operate the machine, easyt.

She needs a tutorial from a poll worker.

She also needs a remedial reading class.

Give us documented voter fraud that is not Republican and that is changing elections over the last 16 years.

You can't, Tur.
If it wasn't for voter fraud by the democrats Obamacare would never have passed.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

In 2008 Minnesota Senate race incumbent republican Norm Coleman narrowly defeated democrat Al Franken. Close enough that a recount was mandated. In the recount, Al Franken was declared the winner by a 312 vote edge. Rampant voter fraud charges followed. And yet, nothing came of it for reasons I cannot recall? But it was Franken’s election that gave Obama the vote he needed to pass Obamacare.

One case of voter fraud alone found in many links shows how Franken could have tipped the election. The whole system is absolutely bogus and corrupt. Is everyone blackmailed to shut up?

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Widespread Voter Fraud Documented in New Minnesota Supreme Court Case - American Experiment

But for voter fraud in Minnesota, we would not have Obamacare. That is the scenario of a case being heard by the Supreme Court of Minnesota, over likely voter fraud that made the difference in the 2008 election of Senator Al Franken, whose vote was absolutely necessary for the passage of Obamacare.

After a grueling recount, the Minnesota Voters Alliance (MVA) found 941 ineligible felons who were allowed to vote in 2008 alone, exceeding the 312 vote margin separating DFL candidate Al Franken and GOP Sen. Norm Coleman after a grueling recount.

This is stunning. It was Franken’s razor-thin “victory” over incumbent Senator Norm Coleman that allowed the Democrats to ram Obamacare down the throats of the American people. If we assume that 80% of the 941 ineligible felons voted for Al Franken–a conservative assumption, as nearly all convicted felons are Democrats–then Franken’s victory is attributable to voter fraud.

The lawyers representing plaintiffs in the case have done a great deal of digging, and have come up with names, dates and places–illegal votes that likely swung Minnesota elections toward Democratic candidates. The illegal votes that plaintiffs have been able to document are only a small fraction of the actual total:

Court papers demonstrate how the incomplete list of ineligible voters provided to local election officials routinely allows felons, wards of the state, immigrants [who are not citizens] and other ineligible persons to register and vote.

“The 1,366 identified felons who have been permitted to vote is believed to be only a fraction of the true total,” the 110 page court petition filed by MVA and former Rep. Kirk Stensrud states. “Cooperation from the Secretary of State would have allowed for a more complete accounting of the number of ineligible persons who have been permitted to vote.”

The Minnesota Voters Alliance group behind the challenge alleges the actual number of illegal ballots submitted by ineligible voters far surpasses the 1,670 votes documented through a painstaking search of voting records hampered by a lack of cooperation by Minnesota Secretary of State Steve Simon.images

Altogether, more than 100,000 Minnesota felons had their right to vote restricted and reported to the Minnesota Secretary of State between 2003 and 2015. But the Minnesota Secretary of State only notifies local election officials of the ineligible status of felons and others if they’re already registered to vote in the Statewide Voter Registration System.

Secretary of State Simon has refused to release the data that would enable MVA to verify the actual number of ineligible people that have illegally cast a vote. In holding back the critical government data, Simon has ignored a Minnesota Department of Administration opinion stating that the voting records in question should be made public. “The Secretary of State plays a significant role with other election officials in permitting known ineligible felons to register or to vote,” court documents state.

She is stupid.

Have ask the poll worker to tell her how to vote for the other party's candidates she wants, or have her just vote straight ticket.

What a maroon.
Speaking of 'STUPID'....

It is blatantly obvious you ONLY read the Thread Title and did not read anything else. She DID call a poll monitor over and the lady did the same thing - it defaulted to Hillary EVERY time.

Next time try READING more than the Thread Title so you don't embarrass yourself.
No, the lady did not do the same thing. However, if the machine defaults wrongly, it is taken out of service. If that is the case, the lady was shown how to vote and given another machine.

In other words, you are telling us the system is working.

Wow, after just voted, I can't conceive of what you claim. You know a guy who knows a guy who has a friend who........ Unless it happened to you then you can't say if it's true or another Pauxsnews Breaking Headlines.

I have a friend who is a Republican state representative in Pennsylvania. He posted on Facebook today that there were reports of votes "being changed" from R to D at his polling place, but being the rational person he is, he assured everyone that this is not fraud and just cases of calibration issues or user error. He told everyone to make sure they double check all their choices before submitting and then examine the print out after casting their ballots.

You're a proven liar, Jakey. Maybe asking you to READ was to much of a challenge for you - should have provided you with pictures.

it changed the votes for the voter.

It changed the votes for the Poll Monitor who came over to help the voter, suing the same machine.

You are spewing BS.

Again, read the article before you embarrass yourself even FURTHER.

All of the "rampant voter charges" were discovered to be rampant right wing lies.

Some Trump Voters Reporting Ballots Switching To Clinton

Voting Issues: Some Trump Voters Reporting Ballots Switching To Clinton

"“I went back, pressed Trump again. Three times I did this, so then I called one of the women that were working the polls over. And she said you must be doing it wrong. She did it three times and it defaulted to Hillary every time,” Bobbie Lee Hawranko said."
Trumpsters should not vote then, they will only run up Clinton's total. Stay home and beat Hillary that way!

You're a proven liar, Jakey. Maybe asking you to READ was to much of a challenge for you - should have provided you with pictures.

it changed the votes for the voter.

It changed the votes for the Poll Monitor who came over to help the voter, suing the same machine.

You are spewing BS.

Again, read the article before you embarrass yourself even FURTHER.
How is that so? If the machine is broken, that is another issue. Is the machine broken? If so, she was given another machine.

You are trying to say there is deliberate voter fraud.

You are committing deliberate fraud in this thread with your lies.

I have a friend who is a Republican state representative in Pennsylvania. He posted on Facebook today that there were reports of votes "being changed" from R to D at his polling place, but being the rational person he is, he assured everyone that this is not fraud and just cases of calibration issues or user error. He told everyone to make sure they double check all their choices before submitting and then examine the print out after casting their ballots.
DTMB, please post my words where I claim this is a case of Voter Fraud...

Let me save you the trouble - I did not, have not, done so. I merely pointed out that in Pa there are reports of machines switching votes - for whatever reason. Malfunction is probably, hopefully, the reason. (It seems the tension of the election has people on edge and defensively ready to attack.)

DTMB, please post my words where I claim this is a case of Voter Fraud...

Let me save you the trouble - I did not, have not, done so. I merely pointed out that in Pa there are reports of machines switching votes - for whatever reason. Malfunction is probably, hopefully, the reason. (It seems the tension of the election has people on edge and defensively ready to attack.)

No, you didn't claim voter fraud. You just strongly implied that is what happened.

You are trying to say there is deliberate voter fraud.
Once again, YOU LIE!

Post my exact words declaring that voter fraud is definitely being perpetrated because machines are switching votes.

I have not said that, you liar. I pointed out that machines in Pa are reportedly switching votes. Could it be because they are malfunctioning? ABSOLUTELY. I never said it couldn't be you F*ing little troll.

HERE IS MY ORIGINAL POTS"

"Some Trump Voters Reporting Ballots Switching To Clinton

Voting Issues: Some Trump Voters Reporting Ballots Switching To Clinton

"“I went back, pressed Trump again. Three times I did this, so then I called one of the women that were working the polls over. And she said you must be doing it wrong. She did it three times and it defaulted to Hillary every time,” Bobbie Lee Hawranko said."

EVERY BIT OF IT IS RIGHT OUT OF THE ARTICLE. I DID NOT POST ONE PERSONAL COMMENT. I DID NOT CLAIM THIS WAS DUE TO VOTER FRAUD, YOU F*ING LIAR.

I AM SO TIRED OF YOUR LIES AND FALSE YOUR PERSONAL ATTACKS!

NOW, YOU F*ING LITTLE TROLL, IF YOU HAVE THE BALLS - APOLOGIZE...OR REMAIN EXPOSED AS A COWARD AND A LIAR!

Last edited:
What makes me happiest of all, is your lily white grandchildren will have to read a history book that shows them a proud mixed racial (black/white) man was President of the United States.
YAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Martyrs.jpg

These men died because white supremacists couldn't stand the idea that black people were guaranteed the right to vote. From left to right: Michael Schwerner, James Chaney, Andrew Goodman, Vernon F. Dahmer, Herbert Lee, the Rev. George Lee, Lamar Smith, Jonathan M. Daniels, Louis Allen.

You vile lefties will be blaming whites for the sins of the 19th century in the 22cd century.

How long do you think that whites are going to put up with being held responsible for the crimes committed by other people who have been long dead?

What makes me happiest of all, is your lily white grandchildren will have to read a history book that shows them a proud mixed racial (black/white) man was President of the United States.
YAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Martyrs.jpg

These men died because white supremacists couldn't stand the idea that black people were guaranteed the right to vote. From left to right: Michael Schwerner, James Chaney, Andrew Goodman, Vernon F. Dahmer, Herbert Lee, the Rev. George Lee, Lamar Smith, Jonathan M. Daniels, Louis Allen.

You vile lefties will be blaming whites for the sins of the 19th century in the 22cd century.

How long do you think that whites are going to put up with being held responsible for the crimes committed by other people who have been long dead?

Nothing I have said or done Ever has given you any reason to think that I care or will care about that.

You are nothing but a race bating asshole.

Forum List

Back