Video: machine refuses to allow vote for Trump in Pennsylvania

No, you didn't claim voter fraud. You just strongly implied that is what happened.
I 'IMPLIED' NOTHING. Not one word of the original post was mine. The entire thing was straight out of the article - title, commentary, link - all of it!

:fu:F* You and you Liberal LIARS always lying and accusing people of doing things they have not done! Learn to F*ing READ!
They know what they're doing, it's called diversion.

he is a fool and a racists and he knows it full well.

What makes me happiest of all, is your lily white grandchildren will have to read a history book that shows them a proud mixed racial (black/white) man was President of the United States.
YAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Martyrs.jpg

These men died because white supremacists couldn't stand the idea that black people were guaranteed the right to vote. From left to right: Michael Schwerner, James Chaney, Andrew Goodman, Vernon F. Dahmer, Herbert Lee, the Rev. George Lee, Lamar Smith, Jonathan M. Daniels, Louis Allen.

You vile lefties will be blaming whites for the sins of the 19th century in the 22cd century.

How long do you think that whites are going to put up with being held responsible for the crimes committed by other people who have been long dead?

Nothing I have said or done Ever has given you any reason to think that I care or will care about that.

You are nothing but a race bating asshole.
Says one himself.

Nothing I have said is childish, stupid or bigoted, so fuck you, you lying asshole.

There is no way you can hide behind your childish stupidity and your racist bigoted ways.
Keep trying to mask your ignorant ways, it wont work.

What makes me happiest of all, is your lily white grandchildren will have to read a history book that shows them a proud mixed racial (black/white) man was President of the United States.
YAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Martyrs.jpg

These men died because white supremacists couldn't stand the idea that black people were guaranteed the right to vote. From left to right: Michael Schwerner, James Chaney, Andrew Goodman, Vernon F. Dahmer, Herbert Lee, the Rev. George Lee, Lamar Smith, Jonathan M. Daniels, Louis Allen.

You vile lefties will be blaming whites for the sins of the 19th century in the 22cd century.

How long do you think that whites are going to put up with being held responsible for the crimes committed by other people who have been long dead?

Nothing I have said or done Ever has given you any reason to think that I care or will care about that.

I challenge you to quote one racist remark from me.

And you are way to comfortable with smearing good people with vile insults.

That makes you a complete asshole. Fuck you.

he is a fool and a racists and he knows it full well.

YAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Martyrs.jpg

Says one himself.

Your answer is stupid and bigoted, and, yes, you are childish, always.

#7 above is typically racist of Correll.

Nothing I have said is childish, stupid or bigoted, so fuck you, you lying asshole.

There is no way you can hide behind your childish stupidity and your racist bigoted ways.
Keep trying to mask your ignorant ways, it wont work.

YAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Martyrs.jpg

So the point of the thread is what exactly? Wow, we had a malfunctioning machine? In other news, water is wet.

Khmer Rouge democrats openly engaged in election fraud. Yours is the the party of corruption, electrocution fraud is a big part of what makes you democrats, along with treason, bribes and pay to play.

Martyrs.jpg

What a fucking goofball. Typical liberal left. Sure asshole this is 1965. Get your fucking head out of the sand. Michigan and Pennsylvania will go Trump tonight.

Martyrs.jpg

democrats.

NYC proves Libs believe in a 1-question test:

Are you voting for the Democrats?

No? You can't vote. :p

Several complaints of Trump votes switching to the Crook before their eyes. Seems to be happening mostly when voting straight-ticket GOP...funny, we haven't heard of a single Crook vote converting to the Donald....coincidence? If it's happening in Pittsburgh one can only imagine what's happening in Philly. :smoke:

dead-voter-ID.jpg

Voting Issues: Some Trump Voters Reporting Ballots Switching To Clinton

Last edited:

Forum List

Back