Video: machine refuses to allow vote for Trump in Pennsylvania

You should offer a reward for any concrete evidence of voting machines changing Hillary votes to Trump votes.....my bet is you would never pay out a dime.

Several complaints of Trump votes switching to the Crook before their eyes. Seems to be happening mostly when voting straight-ticket GOP...funny, we haven't heard of single Crook vote converting to the Donald....coincidence? If it's happening in Pittsburgh one can only imagine what's happening in Philly. :smoke:
My advice to you Trumpsters is not to vote, you will only run up Hillary's total vote. You should stay home and beat her that way!

My advice to you Trumpsters is not to vote, you will only run up Hillary's total vote. You should stay home and beat her that way!
Thought that one was so funny ya had to post it again, huh? :p

(Ok, it was a little funny)

Martyrs.jpg

These men died because white supremacists couldn't stand the idea that black people were guaranteed the right to vote. From left to right: Michael Schwerner, James Chaney, Andrew Goodman, Vernon F. Dahmer, Herbert Lee, the Rev. George Lee, Lamar Smith, Jonathan M. Daniels, Louis Allen.

These men died because Democrat couldn't stand the idea that black people were guaranteed the right to vote. From left to right: Michael Schwerner, James Chaney, Andrew Goodman, Vernon F. Dahmer, Herbert Lee, the Rev. George Lee, Lamar Smith, Jonathan M. Daniels, Louis Allen.

There, fixed

Which candidate called blacks, "Super predators" and "Never do wells" who must be "Brought to heel"?

Martyrs.jpg

These men died because white supremacists couldn't stand the idea that black people were guaranteed the right to vote. From left to right: Michael Schwerner, James Chaney, Andrew Goodman, Vernon F. Dahmer, Herbert Lee, the Rev. George Lee, Lamar Smith, Jonathan M. Daniels, Louis Allen.
...and not one of them would be a progressive today. Lol

Several complaints of Trump votes switching to the Crook before their eyes. Seems to be happening mostly when voting straight-ticket GOP...funny, we haven't heard of a single Crook vote converting to the Donald....coincidence? If it's happening in Pittsburgh one can only imagine what's happening in Philly. :smoke:

dead-voter-ID.jpg

Voting Issues: Some Trump Voters Reporting Ballots Switching To Clinton
Whatever it takes for Hilary to win. if you want to stop her tell Drumpf supporters not to vote. That way their vote wont be changed. Simple right?

Thought that one was so funny ya had to post it again, huh? :p

(Ok, it was a little funny)
Well, I post it every time the mindless drones claim the machines are changing the votes of those too stupid to know how to vote.
Get them to stop posting the same crapola and I will stop mocking them.

Whatever it takes for Hilary to win. if you want to stop her tell Drumpf supporters not to vote. That way their vote wont be changed. Simple right?

I wonder if you'll say that about midnight after Putin has played with the results and Trump takes all 50 states.
happyanim_zpsfb5b30ba.gif

As usual, this time in Pennsylvania, voters are reporting that the electronic voting machine are "accidentally" changing their Trump votes to Clinton, even as they watch. They call a poll worker, the poll worker can't get it to take a Trump vote either.

Also as usual, no reports of any machine changing votes the other way.

But I'm sure it's completely inadvertent. No doubt that, after changing a few hundred votes to Clinton, a machine will finally change one to Trump. Maybe even two, or three. That will prove that the phenomenon is completely random.

Nothing to see here. Move along.

How many times did this happen where the voter didn't notice the change, and submitted the vote?

Sigh.....

-----------------------------------------------

November 8, 2016 12:16 PM By Rick Dayton

CLINTON TOWNSHIP (KDKA) – Today is Election Day and for the most part, voting has been smooth.

Many areas are already seeing long lines with some officials saying they wouldn’t be surprised if voter turnout topped 80 percent.

However, there have been some scattered issues where voters are encountering problems.

“Every time I would push a candidate for the Republican party, it would come up for the Democratic candidate,” said voter David Drane.

Election judges in Clinton Township, Butler County confirmed there were issues with two of their eight automated voting machines. Most of the issues came when people tried to vote straight party ticket.

However, others said they specifically wanted to vote for Republican Donald Trump only to see their vote switched before their eyes to Democrat Hillary Clinton.

“I went back, pressed Trump again. Three times I did this, so then I called one of the women that were working the polls over. And she said you must be doing it wrong. She did it three times and it defaulted to Hillary every time,” Bobbie Lee Hawranko said.

Several complaints of Trump votes switching to the Crook before their eyes. Seems to be happening mostly when voting straight-ticket GOP...funny, we haven't heard of a single Crook vote converting to the Donald....coincidence? If it's happening in Pittsburgh one can only imagine what's happening in Philly.
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

I love it when a plan comes together!

She will no longer be known as Secretary of State Hillary Clinton come tomorrow. Her title will be be changed to Madam President-Elect Hillary Clinton

I wonder if you'll say that about midnight after Putin has played with the results and Trump takes all 50 states.
happyanim_zpsfb5b30ba.gif
No one will be saying that because no one is stupid enough to believe that Putin would try something like that with everyone watching.

Forum List

Back