Video: Liberal terrorist attacks Alex Jones with boiling coffee

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-8-18_9-0-51.png

Video: Liberal Terrorist Attacks Alex Jones With Boiling Coffee
Alex Jones @RealAlexJones

The guy who through the coffee Alex is so right you can see it on here. ( RETARD)
The mentality of this idiot omg he's got an IQ of a ten year old
He knew Alex couldn't lay a hand on him and that is what these cowardly pussies do taunt, torment, and have no guts it's just to bad idiots like this don't get their asses beat maybe it would knock sense into them doubtful though.
Gawd these fkrs are such MORONS OMG!!

The look of that such a dufis retard.

Alex Jones on Twitter

That could have been serious. When my son was 14 months old he pulled a cup of just poured coffee off the kitchen table and it scalded his whole arm, that side of his chest. He went into shock before we got him to the hospital. The skin just rolled off him. It was horrid. He still has scars on his arm.

So why didn't Jones have him arrested for assault instead of just whining about it?

That could have been serious. When my son was 14 months old he pulled a cup of just poured coffee off the kitchen table and it scalded his whole arm, that side of his chest. He went into shock before we got him to the hospital. The skin just rolled off him. It was horrid. He still has scars on his arm.

So why didn't Jones have him arrested for assault instead of just whining about it?

I agree, possible battery.

I recall a conversation I had with a client arrested for beating his wife because she said somthing he didn't like. Should people be punished for what they say?

"Of course"

That's what's known a thinking like a Democrat. Nothing is going to stop these life forms but force of arms. Deadly force of arms.

Forum List

Back