Video Leaks of America-Hating Leftists Preparing to Infiltrate January 6 Protests

.because the Chinese want to expose the corruption and the criminality of the Democrat Party and the Republican Party. They want us at each other's throats.
That would be Russia that wants us at each others throats. Why do you think they supported Trumpybear? China has huge investments in America and the American Government and does not want to see it fail or fall into Civil War.
That's preposterous. China knows everything is based off of the US Dollar. They want that practice to end.
Nothing would please Russia and China more than seeing the US fall.
China has huge investments in America....and they're using them to steal intellectual property. They have control of the NBA and who knows what other sports leagues. They have hundreds of foreign students in our universities that are actually double-agents. The maintenance director at the drone hanger at Ft Campbell is Asian....probably Chinese. She was put in that position by Obama policies. This is the side-effect of selling out your country because you hate everything it stands for.

The Communist Party USA (CPUSA) is infiltrating the Democratic Party across the country. Communists, some openly, some secretly, are working in Democratic campaigns, holding Democratic Party leadership positions, and even running for public office on the Democratic Party ballot line. The communists also are pushing their policies inside the Democratic Party, to the point that it’s almost impossible to distinguish between the CPUSA and Democratic Party programs. Many comrades also work closely with influential congressmembers or U.S. senators.
The CPUSA supports China, Cuba, Venezuela, and the Russian Communist Party—all enemies of the United States. The CPUSA still advocates for the “overthrow of the capitalist class” in this country, yet the Democrats do absolutely zilch to keep the communists out of their party.
CPUSA infiltration of the Democratic Party is widespread—it effects every region where the communists have a significant presence.

Last edited:
Words mean what they mean.....despite your party's attempts to redefine the English language whenever it suits you.

When you see the whole picture you have a better idea of what happened.
I saw CSPAN coverage of the Jan 6th false-flag operation and what I saw was totally different from what Wolf Blitzer was seeing. It's like watching a football game and the announcers are calling the game for the team that's getting whipped. The video showed me nothing. The commentary leaped to preconceived conclusions. MSNBC couldn't tell the difference between VP Mike Pence and Sen Chuck Grassley....either that or they were reading off of a script and forgot to properly edit it. How did they get this script before the so-called 'insurrection' began? How could they assume at CNN that Trump likes seeing chaos in the Capital?
Easy......they were spewing their biased....hate-filled opinions about Trump.

hahahaha, if it was really evidence they would taken it to a real judge in a real court of law, not the Kangaroo Court of Public Opinion.
How the heck are you supposed to take it to a court when no court will hear it. The DOJ has control of 14,000 hours of video evidence they refuse to release to the public. The DOJ is in on the deception. The DOJ is being run by the left. Any judge who tries to hear the evidence will end up committing suicide or recuse himself because he knows things that disqualify him. The Deep State knows everything about everyone. They spy on our Facebook and Twitter accounts because Facebook and Twitter allows them full access to our data.

Pelosi plants as we call them
Buffalo Bill so scary to lib pussies
In the final analysis this will turn out to be a vicious hoax crafted up by predetermined liberal actions

Well, there were a lot of Trump supporters there engaging in violence.
Bullshit.
What do you mean? They keep arresting them. Dozens upon dozens of them.
The Persecution is what it is now called
Do you think they’re innocent of their crimes?
They trespassed and protested. Utterly insignificant to the months long BLM destruction that was catered to so gingerly by law enforcement
Overzealous prosecution is what is implemented here with the intent to squelch protests. That’s insidious
So, I know that’s not the yes or no answer you sought but that is my answer.

Bullshit.
They trespassed and protested. Utterly insignificant to the months long BLM destruction that was catered to so gingerly by law enforcement
Overzealous prosecution is what is implemented here with the intent to squelch protests. That’s insidious
I don’t know what BLM has to do with whether they committed crimes or not.

They also beat up police and smashed windows. What’s overzealous about prosecuting that?

Bullshit.
I don’t know what BLM has to do with whether they committed crimes or not.

They also beat up police and smashed windows. What’s overzealous about prosecuting that?
Antifa (lefties) did this.

Forum List

Back