Interesting.......

We're nearly there folks. This guy is losing it..
Eventually Biden will show up at the podium with no pants on.
1624634308603.png

View attachment 505400

Yeah, that was my first response as well.......

The democrats are breaking into flop sweats thinking that kamala, the nervous laugher, will become the face of their party before 2022.........

I still expect Kamala and her "squad" to attempt a 25th Amendment take over within a year. That old fart Biden is becoming more incoherent each day.

He's not called creepy for nothing..

He is whispering because his is answering questions that his controllers don't want him to answer...he thinks by whispering those people who punish him won't hear him....

I can hear the conversation now....."Now Joe, you aren't getting your pudding tonight because you went off-script. Now Joe - if this happens again, we will have to spank you."

This "administration" is a complete and utter shame on this country. The world is laughing at us behind closed doors or hell, openly.

I don't think they would threaten him with spanking though.
That would be more like a reward.. ;) :rolleyes:

:)

I didn't consider that, but you are most likely correct. Damn that guy is awful, I mean, I realize that he is ridden with dementia, but holy hell..........

How do you know he has not already done that?
Only when kids are present

Eventually (I assume even the Dems will one day start questioning his senility) they will just keep him out of the publics eye. They will have to. Dude is getting worse. Of course, thats what happens when you have progressing dementia.
Democrats are fucking stupid and i wish his wife would go to jail for elderly abuse.

Eventually (I assume even the Dems will one day start questioning his senility) they will just keep him out of the publics eye. They will have to. Dude is getting worse. Of course, thats what happens when you have progressing dementia.
Democrats are fucking stupid and i wish his wife would go to jail for elderly abuse.
He means nothing to them other than someone they can easily control..

They care nothing about people, just power.

It was extremely noticeable when, during his first 100 days, he did what? One news conference? And at that time, he only answered questions from select fascist "reporters" and Biden had "cheat" cards to remind him of who to call on and the questions (as well as his answers) to each question.

This country is going to hell in a hand basket. We have a dementia CiC, a Radical Communist as his VP and a House that is headed by a complete and utter idiot....

It was extremely noticeable when, during his first 100 days, he did what? One news conference? And at that time, he only answered questions from select fascist "reporters" and Biden had "cheat" cards to remind him of who to call on and the questions (as well as his answers) to each question.

This country is going to hell in a hand basket. We have a dementia CiC, a Radical Communist as his VP and a House that is headed by a complete and utter idiot....
His admin has admitted he cant handle questions "on the fly"
Its pathetic and sad. I almost feel sorry for him but then i remember how he is a complete POS and dont care anymore.

Forum List

Back