Which Biden Do You Like More…

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
…the lying Biden or the stammering fool, Biden. Those are the only choices.

Coincidentally….those are the same descriptions of his constituents.

1.Evidence for the prosecution.

2. “Fact-check: Could individuals own cannons during the Revolutionary War?

From the very beginning you weren't allowed to have certain weapons. You weren't allowed to own a cannon during the Revolutionary War as an individual."

… the Biden campaign was unable to point to a specific law. "The vice president's point is that to help end the tragic epidemic of mass shootings that is taking so many American lives, we need to ban weapons of war from our streets," the campaign told PolitiFact.

Historians say they are doubtful that there were laws to bar individual ownership of cannons during the Revolutionary War period.

"It seems highly unlikely that there were restrictions on the private ownership" of cannons, said Julie Anne Sweet, a historian and director of military studies at Baylor University.

David Kopel, the research director and Second Amendment project director at the free-market Independence Institute, agreed. "I am not aware of a ban on any arm in colonial America," he said.” Fact-check: Could individuals own cannons during the Revolutionary War?

3. “Biden referred to the bureau as the "AFT" rather than the "ATF" twice in quick succession during a speech in the White House Rose Garden announcing David Chipman as his nominee for director.

"Today, I'm proud to nominate David Chipman to serve as the director of the AFT," Biden said, according to the official White House transcript, which included the error. "David knows the AFT well. He served there for 25 years. And Vice President Harris and I believe he's the right person, at this moment, for this important agency." Joe Biden's slip saying "AFT" rather than "ATF" goes viral

Every day, this dolt proves that he could not have gotten anywhere close to the 74.2 million votes that Trump got.

Last edited:

From the very beginning you weren't allowed to have certain weapons. You weren't allowed to own a cannon during the Revolutionary War as an individual."

… the Biden campaign was unable to point to a specific law. "The vice president's point is that to help end the tragic epidemic of mass shootings that is taking so many American lives, we need to ban weapons of war from our streets," the campaign told PolitiFact.

Historians say they are doubtful that there were laws to bar individual ownership of cannons during the Revolutionary War period.

"It seems highly unlikely that there were restrictions on the private ownership" of cannons, said Julie Anne Sweet, a historian and director of military studies at Baylor University.

David Kopel, the research director and Second Amendment project director at the free-market Independence Institute, agreed. "I am not aware of a ban on any arm in colonial America," he said.” Fact-check: Could individuals own cannons during the Revolutionary War?

3. “Biden referred to the bureau as the "AFT" rather than the "ATF" twice in quick succession during a speech in the White House Rose Garden announcing David Chipman as his nominee for director.

"Today, I'm proud to nominate David Chipman to serve as the director of the AFT," Biden said, according to the official White House transcript, which included the error. "David knows the AFT well. He served there for 25 years. And Vice President Harris and I believe he's the right person, at this moment, for this important agency." Joe Biden's slip saying "AFT" rather than "ATF" goes viral

Every day, this dolt proves that he could not have gotten anywhere close to the 74.2 million votes that Trump got.

The Democrat Leaders should ask Biden to resign before the 25th Amendment is used.
Biden will not make it to 2024.
The bad News is that Harris is an even a bigger buffoon and even more incompetent.

The Democrat Leaders should ask Biden to resign before the 25th Amendment is used.
The bad News is that Harris is an even a bigger buffoon and even more incompetent.

Actually, that was the plan from the start.

"Dick Morris to Newsmax TV: Dems Moving Toward Using 25th Amendment on Biden

Former presidential adviser Dick Morris suggested Tuesday that Democrats are “moving in [the] direction” of seeking to invoke the 25th Amendment that would remove President Joe Biden from office for being “unable” to carry out his responsibilities.
Appearing on Newsmax TV, Morris pointed to three specific acts Democrats have taken that would restrict or limit Biden’s authority. He said, although House Speaker Nancy Pelosi intended her “25th Amendment” commission to be aimed at then-President Donald Trump in October, it also had Biden in mind.
Additionally, he referred to the letter last month by about three dozen House Democrats asking Biden to renounce his sole authority to authorize the use nuclear weapons and last week’s introduction in the Senate by a bipartisan group to strip Biden of the ability to launch military strikes in the Middle East.
“They certainly are moving in that direction,” Morris told “Stinchfield” during a discussion of Biden’s mental acuity. “They’re taking clear steps to do that.”

Their party is well-award of the depth of stupidity of their voters.

They'll have to get Jill out of the way first. She hates Harris. And i don't think Harris has any love for her. Have you ever seen the two crime families together? I don't think i have. Democrats underestimated Jill. heh heh heh

I do not like the Biden who told us yesterday morning how great the bipartisan Infrastructure Bill was, and then in the afternoon told us he would veto it if the democrats didn't get their multi-trillion dollar bullshit bill through in the reconciliation process. Who the fuck do these people think they are, they act like they've got this super majority with a mandate to do whatever they want to. Somebody convinced Biden that it was a win-win deal for him and the democrats, probably Pelosi and Schumer. But that's not how unity and bipartisanship works.

No one likes harris---she isn't the choice. The real choice isn't in her/his/its proper position to take over yet.

More competence and compassion (resulting in success) in six months that the last guy could muster in four years.
And here you, crying in your beer and attempting to spin up the rubes on this board..with your tired DEMOCRATS!!!..BAD!!!

BTW, I love the fact your double and triple spaced, obviously cut and paste propaganda starts showing up just about tea time in Saint Petersburg. :auiqs.jpg:

Frank
joefrank.jpg

Biden knows how to work with Congress unlike Your guy.

The entire family lives off of the graft Joe and Hunter can gather...they are pigs every damn one of them....
dude, Your guy got impeached over "graft".
Trump got impeached over a lie...you can't change the history we all lived through just a few years ago....and the charge was not graft taking....dude.....

I do not like the Biden who told us yesterday morning how great the bipartisan Infrastructure Bill was, and then in the afternoon told us he would veto it if the democrats didn't get their multi-trillion dollar bullshit bill through in the reconciliation process. Who the fuck do these people think they are, they act like they've got this super majority with a mandate to do whatever they want to. Somebody convinced Biden that it was a win-win deal for him and the democrats, probably Pelosi and Schumer. But that's not how unity and bipartisanship works.

It was explained several times yesterday that the reconciliation process would proceed in tandem with the compromise bill.
I am willing to bet McConnell says no. It's what I would do. Let's nevermind what the Freedom Cucks will say in the House. I don't expect the bipartisan bill to go anywhere.

Look at it this way. If the bipartisan bill goes through, Republicans get a win. And they get to use the fact that additional spending through reconciliation was made by Democrats as a campaign issue in 2022.
If the bipartisan bill fails, then Republicans can say Democrats just proceeded in a way that wasn't bipartisan. But Republicans will be seen as the party of just "NO". Campaign wash.
The trick for McConnell will be getting DEMOCRATS to scuttle the bipartisan bill.

Have no use for either concerning Thief in Chief Biden.

The entire family lives off of the graft Joe and Hunter can gather...they are pigs every damn one of them....
Trump got impeached over a lie...you can't change the history we all lived through just a few years ago....and the charge was not graft taking....dude.....

He was impeached due to his own incompetence and corruption. He did it to himself. But fear not, his Republican enablers made sure he saw no consequences for his actions.
And just think, 20 years ago we were ready to impeach a President over lying about a sex act in the Oval Office.
Quaint compared to now, huh? :)

He was impeached due to his own incompetence and corruption. He did it to himself. But fear not, his Republican enablers made sure he saw no consequences for his actions.
And just think, 20 years ago we were ready to impeach a President over lying about a sex act in the Oval Office.
Quaint compared to now, huh? :)
They lied about Russian collusion and the Ukraine phone call...we all watched it...

No, he didn't. That is a right-wing lie. Your guy got impeached in part due to the emoluments clause.

Forum List

Back