Video: Glenn Greenwald exposes Nicolle Wallace as the "Typhoid Mary of Disinformation"

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
This woman is a serial liar, yet, still remains on the air as an anchor on MSNBC.
Russian collusion, elections, Russian bounties, Hunter's laptop, FBI malfeasance, etc... She has lied about them all & numerous other subjects. Wallace is paid to read a teleprompter full of lies to the few gullible people who still watch MSNBC or any other Pravda network.
She is a well paid liar in the mold of Ben Rhodes & Jake Sullivan.
Do progressives ever get tired of being gaslighted constantly?
If they can ever put a Ministry of Truth in place they will never go after Uniparty shills like her that are the real danger to a Republic.
There is a short video on here but it's a perfect example of MSM

Greenwald put together a collage of her many lies from the past few years including the Hunter Biden laptop scandal, the Trump-Russia collusion hoax, the Trump phone records hoax, and the origins of the coronavirus.
This is a powerful video. Of course, Glenn Greenwald could release a new video every day for the next year on the fake news purveyors in the mainstream media. Literally, the fake news mainstream media has lied about every major issue for the past six years.

What fact is Greenwald disputing?
This doesn't even suggest that Greenwald is making any point worth debating.

None of the points made by Nicole Wallace in that video can be considered lies. All of it is subject to political debate that is far from settled.

For an example, what has she even suggested on Hunter Biden's laptop?

True or false allegations against Wallace, nothing has been established with that video that's supposedly by Greenwald.

What fact is Greenwald disputing?
This doesn't even suggest that Greenwald is making any point worth debating.

None of the points made by Nicole Wallace in that video can be considered lies. All of it is subject to political debate that is far from settled.

For an example, what has she even suggested on Hunter Biden's laptop?

True or false allegations against Wallace, nothing has been established with that video that's supposedly by Greenwald.

Do you earn brownie points in hell for lying?

Heil Soros.

Nicole Wallace is a serial liar eh? Guess she learned how to do that being a WH press secretary for Bush Jr. and working for Palin during her 2008 campaign with McCain.

Nicole Wallace is a serial liar eh? Guess she learned how to do that being a WH press secretary for Bush Jr. and working for Palin during her 2008 campaign with McCain.
Working for Palin!

Now that has to disqualify her as a reliable news source.

However, if there's a case to be made against her, we haven't heard it yet. Some specific example is sorely needed that can be debated.

So far it's just the usual low intelligence culprits that scream about 'some' lies??

She was out front spreading the lies that led to the 2nd Iraq war.....

Was she? I think that would have to be true, and so I would condemn her for her part in that.

I just wouldn't set her aside as an example because all Amlerica's should be condemned for that. Justice would see thousands of American on trial at the Hague for crimes against humanity and war crimes.

Working for Palin!

Now that has to disqualify her as a reliable news source.

However, if there's a case to be made against her, we haven't heard it yet. Some specific example is sorely needed that can be debated.

So far it's just the usual low intelligence culprits that scream about 'some' lies??

Actually Donald, that was a tounge in cheek post for the conservatives on here. They were all about supporting her when she was working for the GOP, but now that she's at MSNBC, they are firmly against her. A lot of posters on this board can be extremely fickle.

She was out front spreading the lies that led to the 2nd Iraq war.....You live under a fucking rock, or what?

Yeah, she was out there saying what she was told to do. I dunno as I can say that she was spreading lies as much as she was just repeating what she was told to by the WH. And, to be fair, she left both Jr. and Palin when she couldn't stomach working for them anymore due to the lies they told her to tell.

People change

And wallace clearly has

Actually Donald, that was a tounge in cheek post for the conservatives on here. They were all about supporting her when she was working for the GOP, but now that she's at MSNBC, they are firmly against her. A lot of posters on this board can be extremely fickle.

Wallace is a shameless liar. I don't like shameless liars - which is why I don't like democrats.

Yeah, she was out there saying what she was told to do. I dunno as I can say that she was spreading lies as much as she was just repeating what she was told to by the WH. And, to be fair, she left both Jr. and Palin when she couldn't stomach working for them anymore due to the lies they told her to tell.
Oh, so she's only a marionette, and doesn't really believe the twaddle she spews....But it's suddenly all different and shit, now that she's now spewing twaddle for your team.

TFF. :auiqs.jpg:

So she likes Gestapo lies better??

Yeah, I know how it works Biker. The talking heads on MSNBC aren't nearly as batshit crazy as the extreme right networks.

But sadly, they're all into the demonization of Russia project. That's my only real concern for America now. America can destroy itself internally but what will be the US influence on the world externally?

Fascism is taking hold and that's externally influencing the Ukraine and Europe.

Oh, so she's only a marionette, and doesn't really believe the twaddle she spews....But it's suddenly all different and shit, now that she's now spewing twaddle for your team.

TFF. :auiqs.jpg:

If she were still spewing propaganda and bullshit for the right, the conservatives on here would be saying what a great person she is.

Me? I don't think she's good or not, just think she's doing what she needs to for a paycheck, and when the crap gets too much for her, she'll find another job. Maybe what I'm saying is that she's a whore for money (but so are many others).

Forum List

Back