Veterans outraged.......Palin Desecrates US Flag

Thanks for the laugh.

How many of you actually knew that you were not to write on the Flag?

How many of you had patches or pins that had the Peace sign over the Flag?

Granted, she should have known better, and not written on it, but this fake outrage is only a little funny.

Ahhh. The hostile atmosphere today in politics magnifies everything they do. If you are a Palin supporter it is ok or just a little mistake. If you are a Palin hater then it is a big slap in the face. I am neither a supporter nor hater of Mrs. Palin but it just goes to show her lack of political savvy. I do not think she meant to disrespect the American people but she did and she needs to apologize for it.

Thanks for the laugh.

Granted, she should have known better, and not written on it, but this fake outrage is only a little funny.

Ahhh. The hostile atmosphere today in politics magnifies everything they do. If you are a Palin supporter it is ok or just a little mistake. If you are a Palin hater then it is a big slap in the face. I am neither a supporter nor hater of Mrs. Palin but it just goes to show her lack of political savvy. I do not think she meant to disrespect the American people but she did and she needs to apologize for it.

Yes,, just as soon as all the libturd American hating flag defacers/burners step forward and apologize for demeaning their flag and country. You tell em. We'll wait.

Another day, Another Faux OUTRAGE by our leftest friends.
at least it's not a t.v or radio host today.
must be hard to stay in outrage mode all the time..sheesh

Interesting Steph...have you no respect for your country?

How many threads would we have if Obama were to sign a flag?

LOL, I have MORE important things to become OUTRAGED over the Obama and his comrades in arms, dear. but dream on.

Come on, Steph. :lol: You would be all over the issue like maggots in mildewed rice if Obama signed his name on a flag. Jeez, TeaPartySamurai and Cecilie1200 would wet their panties.

LOL, I bet you all were JUST as outraged when the ANTI-WAR protesters were BURNING the American flag.

good gawd it doesn't take MUCH to get your alls panties in a bunch.:lol:

While I don't get all hot and bothered about her signing a flag (more concerned about the so-called patriot ASKING her to sign a flag, actually), what form of free speech and legal protest was she exercising by signing that flag?

freedom to be an assclown-hers is on steroids

Sarah Palin Signs a Flag, Causes Flap

Sarah Palin appears to have desecrated Old Glory at a Tea Party Express rally in Reno. Video from the event shows Palin signing a flag handed to her by a fan, thereby violating a section of the US Flag Code that states the flag "should never have placed upon it, nor on any part of it, nor attached to it any mark, insignia, letter, word, figure, design, picture, or drawing of any nature," notes Salon.

Despite her party's tough stance against messing with the Stars and Stripes, Palin's Old Glory "desecration" won't likely ever be punished

Now RW, you know it isn't her fault. She just doesn't know any better, I'll bet she's never even read that constitution she blathers on about when discussing these big important teaparty issues... :cuckoo:

She watches Beck, what else is there to know?

I watch beck too. I take notes, and I look up what he says myself. 99% of it is spot on.

Thanks for the laugh.

How many have been a governor and did not know the rules for the flag?

I am not outraged over her actions. Just dissapointed that an ex governor would not know the rules for the flag.

Thanks for the laugh.

Yes,, just as soon as all the libturd American hating flag defacers/burners step forward and apologize for demeaning their flag and country. You tell em. We'll wait.

They are not running for office. Ooh wait, Mrs. Palin isn't running, or is she???? If she is running she needs to appoligize. It is a very different thing being a person who has no respect for others and being a politician. I dare say that a lot of those flag burners do not even respect themselves.

Thanks for the laugh.

How many have been a governor and did not know the rules for the flag?

I am not outraged over her actions. Just dissapointed that an ex governor would not know the rules for the flag.

Well, you see....she started reading the Flag Code but quit halfway thru.

The proper thing for Palin to have done was to politely refuse to sign the flag and educate the bagger as to why it is wrong to write on the flag.
Then offer to give the fool a signed $20 bill in exchange for a $100 bill.

QUICK EVERYONE! DON'T VOTE FOR THAT THIRD PART SMALL GOVERNMENT TPM PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!! RW JUST PROVED WE SHOULD STICK WITH DEMOCRATS FOREVER!~~~~~~~~

Plain is a moron, so is RWer... You both say and do dumb shit every single day.

Sarah Palin appears to have desecrated Old Glory at a Tea Party Express rally in Reno. Video from the event shows Palin signing a flag handed to her by a fan, thereby violating a section of the US Flag Code that states the flag "should never have placed upon it, nor on any part of it, nor attached to it any mark, insignia, letter, word, figure, design, picture, or drawing of any nature," notes Salon.

Despite her party's tough stance against messing with the Stars and Stripes, Palin's Old Glory "desecration" won't likely ever be punished

Would it surprise you to know that I burn flags on a fairly regular basis?

Of course it is in flag retirement ceremonies performed by Boy Scouts.

They are not running for office. Ooh wait, Mrs. Palin isn't running, or is she???? If she is running she needs to appoligize. It is a very different thing being a person who has no respect for others and being a politician. I dare say that a lot of those flag burners do not even respect themselves.

I have no respect for hypocrites. So as soon as they step forward I'll ask Mrs. Palin to do the same.

Thanks for the laugh.

Actually she should. Anyone can get caught up in the moment, but that is no excuse for poor manners.

Thanks for the laugh.

Actually she should. Anyone can get caught up in the moment, but that is no excuse for poor manners.

Personally I am amused at the manufactured outrage.:lol:

Not only do you provide no proof, you provide no evidence of any outrage by veterans.

So your rhetorical bombast in your misleading headline automatically undercuts any hope you had of generating credibility, leftwinger.

As to the main point, yes. Gov. Palin ought to refrain from marking the flag. But it is a (sadly) common practice and like everyone else, she will be forgiven for this lapse. As she should be. Your commentary is quite petty. Reach much?

An ex governor and vice presidential candidate did not know not to write on the flag?

Not a good sign.

How many flag burners have held political office?

Not only do you provide no proof, you provide no evidence of any outrage by veterans.

So your rhetorical bombast in your misleading headline automatically undercuts any hope you had of generating credibility, leftwinger.

As to the main point, yes. Gov. Palin ought to refrain from marking the flag. But it is a (sadly) common practice and like everyone else, she will be forgiven for this lapse. As she should be. Your commentary is quite petty. Reach much?

I am a veteran and I am outraged I think? Actually more laughing at her stupidity and the right desperately rationalizing her stupid actions.

I am sure at least one other veteran feels as I do and 2 of us makes veterans.

An ex governor and vice presidential candidate did not know not to write on the flag?

Not a good sign.

How many flag burners have held political office?

John Kerry comes very close. I would also consider his actions far more serious then signing a flag.

Forum List

Back