Vernon Jones Says That He Will Impeach Both Biden and Harris If Elected

IMHO, the GOP would be smarter to stop talking about impeachment cuz it sounds like they are lowering themselves to the same level as the democrats, which I think is a bad idea for them and the country as a whole. Somebody's gotta be the adults, and if you are more of the same then you are not going to get the same amount of support that you otherwise might get, before and after the election.

Can't you read?

"Republican congressional candidate Vernon Jones has said he will introduce articles of impeachment against President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris on his first day in Congress if he's elected."

Yes, he said he would introduce articles of impeachment. He did not say he would impeach them. Articles have been introduced Boebert already. Is Biden impeached?

Yes, he said he would introduce articles of impeachment. He did not say he would impeach them.

That's the same thing. Whether or not they actually leave office is hard to say. Past presidents have been impeached before, just nobody ever left office.

IMHO, the GOP would be smarter to stop talking about impeachment cuz it sounds like they are lowering themselves to the same level as the democrats, which I think is a bad idea for them and the country as a whole.

Why? What's wrong with that?

That's the same thing. Whether or not they actually leave office is hard to say. Past presidents have been impeached before, just nobody ever left office.

Introducing articles do not impeach anyone or Biden would already be impeached.

Just a prediction on my part here.

The GOP HoR will impeach POTUS after they take the majority.

The GOP or Democratic Senate will not have enough votes to convict on the charges.

It will be grand political theater for all to see…

Why? What's wrong with that?
The last survey I saw indicated that both the democrats and republicans are both below 30% in terms of how many Americans identify with one party or the other or neither. Which means the Independents are north of 40%, and IMHO that is the group you need to win over to win elections. I suspect some blue states and districts will not change, and some red ones too, but I do believe the swing states and districts are going to be the difference makers for a long time to come, and a lot of those people are not as interested in paybacks as they are in a better economy. Don't be saying the 1st thing we're gonna do is impeach Biden, that is not the right message to send about your priorities. After all, everybody knows that the Senate democrats will not vote to remove Biden from office, so an impeachment is little more than political grandstanding that accomplishes nothing except making you look like you're more interested in revenge than good governance.

Let's get this guy elected then shall we? :D

Your signature kind of recommends avoiding the circus ...
You might see if that could apply to your position in regard to the OP.

Look at the reasons they give in the video and apply it Capitol Hill.

No,.. we're in a circus right now.

You want more of it ...
Watch the video you post in your signature and apply it to Capitol Hill.
What is the number one reason they suggest you avoid in the circus in the video you posted?

You are like a dog chasing whatever ball someone throws down the road.

Last edited:
Biden called Trump a clown at a debate. Turnabout is justified. 50 years of fooling people by this charlatan.

Forum List

Back