Vernon Jones Says That He Will Impeach Both Biden and Harris If Elected

You want more of it ...
Watch the video you post in your signature and apply it to Capitol Hill.
What is the number one reason they suggest you avoid in the circus in the video you posted?

You are like a dog chasing whatever ball someone throws down the road.

You make absolutely NO sense whatsoever. :rolleyes:

What evil would they be replaced with?

That's true, better impeach Nancy Pelosi as well while they're at it. Also, is this guy still in Georgia or something? Because I think we can only vote for people from our own state. (I know we can only vote for certain people, but I can't remember if they have to be from your home state or not.)

Just a prediction on my part here.

The GOP HoR will impeach POTUS after they take the majority.

The GOP or Democratic Senate will not have enough votes to convict on the charges.

It will be grand political theater for all to see…
But, on what grounds?

I know that the dems have thrown out any modicum of reason when it comes to the abuse of the impeachment process, but I would at least expect the GOP to have a good reason.

:dunno:

But, on what grounds?

I know that the dems have thrown out any modicum of reason when it comes to the abuse of the impeachment process, but I would at least expect the GOP to have a good reason.

:dunno:
Biden on account of he refuses to do his job. Harris on account of she refuses to do her job. All can be proven if you look at the border and what they are doing with the invaders.

Biden on account of he refuses to do his job. Harris on account of she refuses to do her job. All can be proven if you look at the border and what they are doing with the invaders.

Biden doesn't refuse to do his job though, he just does what he's told to do. Harris feels like she's doing her job because everything that's currently happening right now is exactly what she wanted.

Biden doesn't refuse to do his job though, he just does what he's told to do. Harris feels like she's doing her job because everything that's currently happening right now is exactly what she wanted.
Treason then, huh?

That's what I meant ... You want more circus.
You just haven't figured out who is fucking you ... And are begging for more.

Why don't you just go run away and join the circus since you are a clown after all.

Forum List

Back