Yellow Springs, Ohio votes no on housing plan after Dave Chappelle, others speak up

Good. I know I don't want "affordable housing" near me.

I worked hard to pay off the mortgage on my home which I still have 15 years to pay on, I work hard to make my yard look nice and take care of my home. It isn't a rich person's house but it's nice. I live in a nice area that's fairly peaceful. I don't want affordable housing near me that lowers my homes values, the low income people making noise with kids running allover, and after a while my area goes to hell as others move out and their houses sell for less to people who also make the area less nice and it gradually goes down hill.

Even black folks understand that "affordable housing" means freebooters and criminals.
You bet they do. A successful black man from my town who moved to the county seat when he became wealthier, arranged for affordable housing to be built in my town so the welfare riff-raff would stay away from his town.
The sad irony is that the old historic houses in my town that are in need of restoration would entail a mortgage that would cost the same as the rent for the welfare houses. But that would require personal responsibility and commitment, anathemas to democrat politics.

i would support Dave Chappelle for president

I would not.
On this thread. I watched the video of the way, the orderliness, lack of animosity political or otherwise, except for possibly Dave and was impressed as a civics lesson more than anything else. I look at congress, MSM and even city council here and the food fights (so to speak) that come up. I don't have any dog in that race, but was impressed that these elected people, really seemed to have their sh#t together.

Forum List

Back