Vegas rent prices are skyrocketing !!!

Immigrates are buying up housing in Vegas?
you need to get out of your hole --immigrants are all over the US.....immigrant capital of the US = California is very high priced and high in poverty
here--this is just ILLEGALS

Harry Dresden I would think the heavy populated states/cities have a bigger problem ....my city/state doesn't have a homeless problem--we have homeless, but not a large problem ...my state is not high priced and high poverty like Cali.....

Harry Dresden I would think the heavy populated states/cities have a bigger problem ....my city/state doesn't have a homeless problem--we have homeless, but not a large problem ...my state is not high priced and high poverty like Cali.....
they say there is about 5,000 on any given night....7,000 state wide.....California has something like a 150,000.....
Here are the 10 states with the most homeless people:
  1. California (151,278)
  2. New York (92,091)
  3. Florida (28,328)
  4. Texas (25,848)
  5. Washington (21,577)
  6. Massachusetts (18,471)
  7. Oregon (15,876)
  8. Pennsylvania (13,199)
  9. Georgia (10,443)
  10. Ohio (10,345)

We've been Californicated like some years back I predicted.
Just enough to double our homeless population.
Some of the lumpenproletariats are moving tho, thank God and all the pygmies in New Guinea!
Lots of people living off the grid (homeless) in Nye County......a very very very red area of the state.

So you are still renting and failed to buy here when the gettin' was good!
Only blame yourself, fish head. :blues:
what gets me about this guy is he says i live in a dumpster,but yet i own my own house while this guy "claims" he has a million in the bank and is a renter....in what he claims was a shitty Apt with crappy carpets and blinds...i think quasar is just a worker in one of those dollar stores and has 1000 dollars in the bank and just fantasizes that the 1000 is 1,0000,000 .....

what gets me about this guy is he says i live in a dumpster,but yet i own my own house while this guy "claims" he has a million in the bank and is a renter....in what he claims was a shitty Apt with crappy carpets and blinds...i think quasar is just a worker in one of those dollar stores and has 1000 dollars in the bank and just fantasizes that the 1000 is 1,0000,000 .....

We've both seen dime-a-dozen jamokes like him get chewed up and spit out by this city.

Vegas, Baby!!

Forum List

Back