Vagina? Not in this house!!

Only whores need abortions now? Okay. Sometimes you Consevadopes say shit that makes me very upset. Then I calm down, take a deep breath, and remember you're old and probably that feeling of seeing the world carry on without you is what's making you into such massive dicks. I mean, if I saw my way of life being erased as more and more people became aware that you're a group dedicated to stopping societal evolution, I might be sad too.

But then again I'm a Liberal so when I get to your age in like 2045, I'll say "Gee, I sure am glad I stood on the side of true equality, and not slack-jawed yet stubborn reluctance towards change."

rrgovt.jpg
Well, if a woman needs more than five months to decide to terminate her pregnancy, then maybe she isn't fit to run her life.

Hmmm. I can barely imagine the agony of conflicting emotions many women must go through when faced with such a decision.

How actually does one go about legislating a vagina?

Ask the Republicans. They're really good at it.

Oh, another one.

Yeah. Another one. Another one who can see how backwards and dumb the Conservative movement is, especially social Conservatism.

Yes, another one who thinks as a man I have no right to tell ANY woman what she can do with her genitalia. Because you know, I'm all evolved and shit.

Only whores need abortions now? Okay. Sometimes you Consevadopes say shit that makes me very upset. Then I calm down, take a deep breath, and remember you're old and probably that feeling of seeing the world carry on without you is what's making you into such massive dicks. I mean, if I saw my way of life being erased as more and more people became aware that you're a group dedicated to stopping societal evolution, I might be sad too.

But then again I'm a Liberal so when I get to your age in like 2045, I'll say "Gee, I sure am glad I stood on the side of true equality, and not slack-jawed yet stubborn reluctance towards change."

What is my age?
Ok so who gets abortions and why? And dont give me bullshit like rape and incest and life of the mother, which are a SMALL percentage.

Oh, another one.

Yeah. Another one. Another one who can see how backwards and dumb the Conservative movement is, especially social Conservatism.

Yes, another one who thinks as a man I have no right to tell ANY woman what she can do with her genitalia. Because you know, I'm all evolved and shit.

You know your Pro Choice cover is shit, You're just pro abortion, I'll prove it right now:
Ok so you're for prostitution, drug use (EVERY drug) and for no bans on ANY food or drinks? And pro polygamy and incest? Is that what you're saying?

Last edited:
Well, if a woman needs more than five months to decide to terminate her pregnancy, then maybe she isn't fit to run her life.

Hmmm. I can barely imagine the agony of conflicting emotions many women must go through when faced with such a decision.
Having had more than a few friends go through it, ALL of them knew what they wanted to do and knew that before the first trimester was up.

Of course they had emotions - some conflicting - but if it takes five months to decide to terminate, I propose they have as big or bigger issues going on.

Having had more than a few friends go through it, ALL of them knew what they wanted to do and knew that before the first trimester was up.

Of course they had emotions - some conflicting - but if it takes five months to decide to terminate, I propose they have as big or bigger issues going on.

Here's my issue with that. IF it's just a choice and not killing a baby, WHY is it such a hard decision? I mean I've known people that have had to do it for life issues or even had miscarriages and were upset. I get that, but if abortion is just killing "tissue" than I dont see where the strong emotion comes into play. It seems like they want to have an emotional response for us to feel sorry for them, but then the act of what they do is pretty nasty. Some call me insensitive, I will agree.

Here's my issue with that. IF it's just a choice and not killing a baby, WHY is it such a hard decision? I mean I've known people that have had to do it for life issues or even had miscarriages and were upset. I get that, but if abortion is just killing "tissue" than I dont see where the strong emotion comes into play. It seems like they want to have an emotional response for us to feel sorry for them, but then the act of what they do is pretty nasty. Some call me insensitive, I will agree.
A big part of that is the stigma with it. We see some here refer to women who have unwanted pregnancies as whores.

Oh, another one.

You know your Pro Choice cover is shit, You're just pro abortion, I'll prove it right now:
Ok so you're for prostitution, drug use (EVERY drug) and for no bans on ANY food or drinks? And pro polygamy and incest? Is that what you're saying?

Derps what's wrong, is it too difficult to answer?

Oh, another one.

The only response you deserve is this:

You have no right to tell any other living human being on this planet what they can or can't do with their bodies. Tattoos, piercings, and fucking. All of those are none of your goddamned business. The hilarious thing about this is that you're a Conservative and supposedly should be about personal liberty right?

Let me take a wild fucking guess. You're into Jesus right? Usually it takes a certain level of douchebaggery to actually think you have some moral duty to tell women who to fuck, how to fuck and what to do after they've fucked. And that level of douchebaggery is typically linked to hardcore Religious Right bullshit.

So you don't need any answers to any of these questions, because all you have to do, you arrogant fuck, is stick your useless prick inside a vagina, pump three times and go "uhhhh." Then, after it's born, you're expected to be enough of a non-asshole to throw the ball around, help pay for some shit and hang out a little. A woman's sexual life is far more dramatic, confusing, emotional, and important than ours ever will be.

You're goddamned right I'm pro-abortion. Because that option needs to be on the table, ugly and tough as it might be. Because I know enough about life to know it doesn't take place in a vacuum.

You have no right to tell any other living human being on this planet what they can or can't do with their bodies. Tattoos, piercings, and fucking. All of those are none of your goddamned business. The hilarious thing about this is that you're a Conservative and supposedly should be about personal liberty right?

Let me take a wild fucking guess. You're into Jesus right? Usually it takes a certain level of douchebaggery to actually think you have some moral duty to tell women who to fuck, how to fuck and what to do after they've fucked. And that level of douchebaggery is typically linked to hardcore Religious Right bullshit.

So you don't need any answers to any of these questions, because all you have to do, you arrogant fuck, is stick your useless prick inside a vagina, pump three times and go "uhhhh." Then, after it's born, you're expected to be enough of a non-asshole to throw the ball around, help pay for some shit and hang out a little. A woman's sexual life is far more dramatic, confusing, emotional, and important than ours ever will be.

You're goddamned right I'm pro-abortion. Because that option needs to be on the table, ugly and tough as it might be. Because I know enough about life to know it doesn't take place in a vacuum.

Ooooh I like it, hostility, now you're MY bitch. If I were arrogant I would say I flushed out your bullshit answer and well, I am arrogrant, and I flushed that bullshit prochoice crap down the shitter.
As for your sexual escapades, I bet you'r for abortion just because you think it make women less emotional and you have a better chance to score, eh?

and vaccum, it's liberals that think that. EVERY policy they promote is like life is in a vaccum. Minimum wage, Abortion, defending scumbag crminals, Parole hearings (instead of killing the dirt bags, liberals want victums to keep reliving the crime by going to parole hearings, year after year, nice and sooooo compasionate) So stop telling me I live in a vacum, tell that to the mother who cries over the abortion, or the father, or the grand parents, or shit anyone who gives a damn, but you get a chance at more poon, good for you!

Chauvinist!

Mrs Cleaver and Mrs Haskell would take issue with this.

:eusa_whistle:

List of Leave It to Beaver cast members - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

June Cleaver had a vagina?

:link:

According to the TV show, the assumption is there, dorkus...:tongue: Otherwise, how, in 'those days' would she 'have' TV children?
:eusa_whistle:

It must have been dificult to be an irresponsible whore back in those days. Society wanted you to atleast know the name of your sex partner, must have been grueling without "hookups" or "bootycalls". I mean Derps would have had a hard time with that whole monogamy and crazy puritanical rules like that.

Ooooh I like it, hostility, now you're MY bitch. If I were arrogant I would say I flushed out your bullshit answer and well, I am arrogrant, and I flushed that bullshit prochoice crap down the shitter.
As for your sexual escapades, I bet you'r for abortion just because you think it make women less emotional and you have a better chance to score, eh?

and vaccum, it's liberals that think that. EVERY policy they promote is like life is in a vaccum. Minimum wage, Abortion, defending scumbag crminals, Parole hearings (instead of killing the dirt bags, liberals want victums to keep reliving the crime by going to parole hearings, year after year, nice and sooooo compasionate) So stop telling me I live in a vacum, tell that to the mother who cries over the abortion, or the father, or the grand parents, or shit anyone who gives a damn, but you get a chance at more poon, good for you!

Man if I scored anymore, Id be in the liberal/whore hall of fame....wooot! Well as a manwhore. I think that's a seperate wing. Derps can you give me the tour, I wanna see where my bust will be?

Last edited:

Oh, another one.

My jury's still out on that last point.

Yes, I agree, and I think 5 months is way too long, but I'm just saying it must be a difficult decision for many.

Forum List

Back