LGBTQ+ Rights are Not Human Rights

To not lose their job or apartment because of their sexuality
I’m pretty sure that would be illegal already, no matter who it’s towards.
To not be beaten or harassed in public
That’s also illegal already, no matter who it’s done to
To use a public restroom
Is anyone not allowing public restroom use? No.. it’s just which one is the issue

What rights are being denied exclusively to the LGBT community? You were 0-3

Medical care between them and their healthcare providers.
Define “medical care”… necessary care to avoid the advancement of illness?

And as far as children are concerned.. does it cross with the hypocratic oath? (For what you’re advocating for, it does)

Another motherload of inane codswallop. You people invoke that “special rights” clap trap all the time. It’s a dog whistle talking point that says that you don’t certain people to have equal right but you’re too much of a coward to say it. Only a moron would think that be recognizing people as part of a unique group means that they are getting special rights, whatever the hell that might be.

Where did I say anything about "special rights"? Where did I say anyone shouldnt have equal rights? Oh I didnt, but you "know" thats what I meant, moron. Again I never anything about special rights. You're just making shit up again. Splitting people up in to little groups doesnt help. It's stupid and counter productive.
Blatherskite! It there was discrimination against white people with blue eyes there damned sure would be white people with blue eyes rightsWhen the bigots stop attacking LGBT people, then we wont have to talk LGBT rights . See the difference?

Poppycock and balderdash. Blah blah blah. derp derp derp. You're boring.

You are so fucking off base. Nothing you said is even in the slightest applicable to my post or the article linked. Maybe trying educating yourself first by reading the article before you open your stupid, fat pussy mouth.
I find you dubious and frankly a little stupid.
It’s ambitious to say the least to challenge the very idea of human rights. So much so that it requires a suspension of disbelief just to engage at all. Ultimately not interesting enough to warrant the effort to engage though.

Last edited:
Per usual, you leftist clowns fucked up and let your emotions and programmed responses to dictate your responses. You posted responses that covered any conceivable thing OTHER that what the linked article, and my comment, involved. Since none of you degenerate losers read the article, please allow me to summarize it for you. Maybe my summary will not be "tL;dR..dEpRP!" (God, I hate you Dem idiots).

The article was about some trannies or lesbians or trans chicks or whatever sort of weird, sick science experiment gone awry, wanting to get infertility treatment so that the deviant relationship could have a kid (and fuck up his or her life). Non-deviants were allowed to do this. But freakazoids like in the article had to pay a fee. They had a hissy fit and started crying that this amounts to a "tranny tax". To try and make their stupid argument, they started crying further that this is healthcare, healthcare is a human right, therefore goofball gender bullshit is a human right.

Nobody is saying that these shit heads do not have a "human right" not to be killed or tortured. The point is that human rights, to be such, need to be universal. Maybe those fucks have a point about discrimination. Fine. Bring an action as such. But tranny sex care that only is applicable to trannies, is not something we all share a need for. It is an elective procedure/procedures to appease the morons. Assistance for these ding-dongs to be able to have a kid?!? If human rights are invoked at all, then we have got to consider the human rights of the poor kid that these shits end up with. Why? Because the parents are strangers to reality and they sexually mutilate themselves to further the fantasy. No tranny should EVER have custody of a child except in very rare cases.

Also, as I mentioned TWICE in the OP, I find the very existence of "human rights" to be quite dubious. Each time I hear that term I immediately envision anti-western brown people screaming about how America is evil based upon a paradigm that relies upon the false assumption that economics is a zero sum system (i.e., the west is rich because they stole the wealth of the peasant countries). The only basis for "human rights" is natural law. What the United Nations produces in its proclamations and GA resolutions and other shit is not law and does not have the force of law. "Human rights" is just some amorphous blob floating around out there in the heads of some people to use when they see something they do not like or want to attack a particular situation. It is not real law. And if it is not real law that can be defined and enforced, then what it is? It is nothing, absolutely nothing.

You morons on the left need to do a better job of reading, reading comprehension, staying focused, and being logical. I have seen retarded spider monkeys with brain injuries that have greater intellectual prowess than you stupid fucks. I am REALLY pessimistic about humanity right now because of your stupid, joyless cretins.
Lgbtq is universal, twat.
They exist everywhere. Always have. Always will.
Ubiquitous.
A fundamental human truth.
Universal.

Your acceptance is neither requested nor required for that to be true.
Check your emotional response at the door.

Define “medical care”… necessary care to avoid the advancement of illness?

And as far as children are concerned.. does it cross with the hypocratic oath? (For what you’re advocating for, it does)
Don't need to. stay out of it is good enough.

When I hear "LGBTQRST+-/#%" rights, the word "special" pops in my head.
Like cutting off body parts of children unnecessarily. Or sterilizing them because of a mental illness, or crave for attention.
Or letting grown men piss beside little girls in the female restroom.

When I hear "LGBTQRST+-/#%" rights, the word "special" pops in my head.
Like cutting off body parts of children unnecessarily. Or sterilizing them because of a mental illness, or crave for attention.
Or letting grown men piss beside little girls in the female restroom.
Trans types exist in their own personal hell and want others to feel the pain they experience as sex freaks

Thats why they target children

To not lose their job or apartment because of their sexuality
To not be beaten or harassed in public
To use a public restroom
This is not Star Trek where we go to a replicator and push a button and get any meal we want as no poverty exists anywhere. Ghettos still exist as we spent tens of trillions of dollars to eliminate them. Then we get that illegals work the low-level jobs that Americans will not. Where does your spiel fit in with that? And you are right with people getting screwed with. You ruined it with crossdressers and trannies in schools.

Forum List

Back