LGBTQ+ Rights are Not Human Rights

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023

Human rights are rights that we all share. Personally, I find the concept of "human rights" to be rather dubious, as the topic only seems to come up in the context of politics. Moreover, what is the source of "Human Rights"? It has to be natural law. However, I prefer my law written down, clear, and posted for long enough that everyone has notice of it, not malleable and subject to political hijinks. But, I digress. Back to human rights and the homo nonsense.

We have the human right to not be killed, to have equality, and to not be discriminated against. That is about the extent of it. Do we have a human right to a democratic government? Now THAT depends on who you ask, and what THEIR understanding is of "democracy". Do we have a human right to healthcare? Ummmmmmm.... I do not believe that has really been established. You have to make an inferential step or two to get there on healthcare. But, assuming we all acknowledge a human right to healthcare, and it is adjudicated and legitimated as an authentic human right, does that human right include a right to have your dick ripped off and remade as your vagina? That is pretty fucked up if you ask me. And what, exactly is the healthcare here you are claiming as a human right? Is your healthcare human right the part where you have your dick cut off, or is it a healthcare human right to have your dick converted to a cooter and installed into your male body?

I think we can all agree that such "healthcare" is not something that is common. It is only done in an extremely small number of human beings, in the single digits percentage wise. Therefore, having a human rights healthcare right to having your dick cut off and re-tooled into a vagina does not really work. The analysis then turns to whether this is "healthcare". Maybe the left can slide it into this slot and pump it for a while!

In reality, this fails to. It is an elective act that is not necessary. The "healthcare" aspect of it related to a ridiculous psychological theory called "dysmorphia". I will concede that this is a real thing. However, how it is addressed IS open for debate. First off, the number of real diagnoses is questionable. Moreover, even if someone is diagnosed with dysmorphia and it is a legitimate case, there is no way whatsoever that a medical doctor can maintain any semblance of healer by recommending/performing a medical procedure to mutilate the genitals these people were born with. Finally, dysmorphia is a YOU (the guy who likes to wear panties) problem. Keep it that way! You are imposing upon ME by pretending to be a 6'6'" chick with an Adam's apple and a cock and demanding that I call you "Lucy" instead of Larry. What's more, the left now seeks to punish me and curtail my free speech if I do not participate in this little fantasy world. Thus, your deviant sexual hang-up is now suddenly MY problem too. I resent that. I do not want to know about trannies. I already know way too much about sex changes, and I did not even seek out such knowledge. It was foisted upon my and everyone else. Maybe it should be a violation of MY HUMAN RIGHTS to subjected to sick shit like this.

However, I am not a whining pussy that seeks to bolster my position by pretending to be a victim. That is what Democrats do. Rather, I say what I do in the preceding paragraph to make the point that there are many people in the world, perhaps a majority, that are not down with this weird shit. It pissed us off to see such deviant shit normalized and then taught to our kids. I mean, I have no ill will toward a tranny. I just want their to be a public compact that states that these people need to sign a document admitting to being the exception to the rule; a weird fucker. Therefore, they cannot go around acting like what they are is normal. Will this shame them? Who fucking cares!! It was their choice to do this. Adults have to learn to deal with consequences.

Who cares about their feelings? They can hang out with fellow cut fem-dudes. That is who they are going to be with anyway because no sane and self-respecting man or woman is going to dive off into the dark pit of weirdness that is tranny world.

Dysmorphia treatment is not "healthcare". It is a psychological condition. When a dude goes to a shrink's office and tells the shrink he is having rape fantasies, the shrink does not say to said patient, "OK, go for it!!! You are a rapist, you go raping!!" No. You diagnose the problem and develop a treatment plan. The psychological treatment plan never includes life-altering surgery.

We need, in my opinion, to get back to adult world. We can have empathy and charity for these freakazoids. Obviously, they are f-ed up. But to legitimate their twisted desires and try to create a false world where the abnormal (by definition) is normal... They are doing great harm to our nation and the world. It is Bizzarro World stuff.

I am dubious of the whole "human rights" thing, to be sure. Then, when the leftist dick cultists jump in and try to make their sick little sexual mutilation rituals normal under the guise of a "human right" to "healthcare", we need to draw a line and say "NO". Legitimate healthcare can never involve cutting off a healthy penis, turning it inside out and making a fake vagina out of it, then calling the resulting freak-patient a woman. This is a matter of morality and ethics. We, the people, control this, not "The Science".

Human rights are rights that we all share. Personally, I find the concept of "human rights" to be rather dubious, as the topic only seems to come up in the context of politics. Moreover, what is the source of "Human Rights"? It has to be natural law. However, I prefer my law written down, clear, and posted for long enough that everyone has notice of it, not malleable and subject to political hijinks. But, I digress. Back to human rights and the homo nonsense.

We have the human right to not be killed, to have equality, and to not be discriminated against. That is about the extent of it. Do we have a human right to a democratic government? Now THAT depends on who you ask, and what THEIR understanding is of "democracy". Do we have a human right to healthcare? Ummmmmmm.... I do not believe that has really been established. You have to make an inferential step or two to get there on healthcare. But, assuming we all acknowledge a human right to healthcare, and it is adjudicated and legitimated as an authentic human right, does that human right include a right to have your dick ripped off and remade as your vagina? That is pretty fucked up if you ask me. And what, exactly is the healthcare here you are claiming as a human right? Is your healthcare human right the part where you have your dick cut off, or is it a healthcare human right to have your dick converted to a cooter and installed into your male body?

I think we can all agree that such "healthcare" is not something that is common. It is only done in an extremely small number of human beings, in the single digits percentage wise. Therefore, having a human rights healthcare right to having your dick cut off and re-tooled into a vagina does not really work. The analysis then turns to whether this is "healthcare". Maybe the left can slide it into this slot and pump it for a while!

In reality, this fails to. It is an elective act that is not necessary. The "healthcare" aspect of it related to a ridiculous psychological theory called "dysmorphia". I will concede that this is a real thing. However, how it is addressed IS open for debate. First off, the number of real diagnoses is questionable. Moreover, even if someone is diagnosed with dysmorphia and it is a legitimate case, there is no way whatsoever that a medical doctor can maintain any semblance of healer by recommending/performing a medical procedure to mutilate the genitals these people were born with. Finally, dysmorphia is a YOU (the guy who likes to wear panties) problem. Keep it that way! You are imposing upon ME by pretending to be a 6'6'" chick with an Adam's apple and a cock and demanding that I call you "Lucy" instead of Larry. What's more, the left now seeks to punish me and curtail my free speech if I do not participate in this little fantasy world. Thus, your deviant sexual hang-up is now suddenly MY problem too. I resent that. I do not want to know about trannies. I already know way too much about sex changes, and I did not even seek out such knowledge. It was foisted upon my and everyone else. Maybe it should be a violation of MY HUMAN RIGHTS to subjected to sick shit like this.

However, I am not a whining pussy that seeks to bolster my position by pretending to be a victim. That is what Democrats do. Rather, I say what I do in the preceding paragraph to make the point that there are many people in the world, perhaps a majority, that are not down with this weird shit. It pissed us off to see such deviant shit normalized and then taught to our kids. I mean, I have no ill will toward a tranny. I just want their to be a public compact that states that these people need to sign a document admitting to being the exception to the rule; a weird fucker. Therefore, they cannot go around acting like what they are is normal. Will this shame them? Who fucking cares!! It was their choice to do this. Adults have to learn to deal with consequences.

Who cares about their feelings? They can hang out with fellow cut fem-dudes. That is who they are going to be with anyway because no sane and self-respecting man or woman is going to dive off into the dark pit of weirdness that is tranny world.

Dysmorphia treatment is not "healthcare". It is a psychological condition. When a dude goes to a shrink's office and tells the shrink he is having rape fantasies, the shrink does not say to said patient, "OK, go for it!!! You are a rapist, you go raping!!" No. You diagnose the problem and develop a treatment plan. The psychological treatment plan never includes life-altering surgery.

We need, in my opinion, to get back to adult world. We can have empathy and charity for these freakazoids. Obviously, they are f-ed up. But to legitimate their twisted desires and try to create a false world where the abnormal (by definition) is normal... They are doing great harm to our nation and the world. It is Bizzarro World stuff.

I am dubious of the whole "human rights" thing, to be sure. Then, when the leftist dick cultists jump in and try to make their sick little sexual mutilation rituals normal under the guise of a "human right" to "healthcare", we need to draw a line and say "NO". Legitimate healthcare can never involve cutting off a healthy penis, turning it inside out and making a fake vagina out of it, then calling the resulting freak-patient a woman. This is a matter of morality and ethics. We, the people, control this, not "The Science".
Seems you want human rights right up till they apply to people you think of as not human.

Heart/kidney/lung transplants are rare but under your scenario they'd be denied because we're cutting out one body part and replacing it with something else.

Just come out and say it. Queer people give you the Heebee Jeebees and should therefore be excluded from all human activities.

At least you'd be honest with yourself.

You have the right Boogie. You have the right to Disco. You have the right to the Electric Slide...

A person's identity should not be grounds to discriminate against them. Equally important, it should not provide an excuse for their bad behavior.

Whereas the first listed principle might have held true any decades ago, the latter one definitely holds true today.

I hope you're real old. The world is a better place without people like you.

Seems you want human rights right up till they apply to people you think of as not human.

Heart/kidney/lung transplants are rare but under your scenario they'd be denied because we're cutting out one body part and replacing it with something else.

Just come out and say it. Queer people give you the Heebee Jeebees and should therefore be excluded from all human activities.

At least you'd be honest with yourself.
IF you had bothered to read my post, you would have seen no less than TWO (2) times where I malign the entire idea of having "human rights" in the first place, you stupid fucking idiot. DON'T WASTE MY TIME LIKE THIS AGAIN, YOU STUPID JIZZ BUBBLE!

IF you had bothered to read my post, you would have seen no less than TWO (2) times where I malign the entire idea of having "human rights" in the first place, you stupid fucking idiot. DON'T WASTE MY TIME LIKE THIS AGAIN, YOU STUPID JIZZ BUBBLE!
I read your diatribe. Every misogynistic word.

Too bad you didn't read that crap pile before clicking save.
You'd have saved us all a load of stupidity.

Forum List

Back