Vaccines Safer Than Infection

Robert W. does nothing for his cause with ad homs. Robert W introduced Warp Speed and Trump, but won't assume the burden of proof.

Trump interferred with Warp Speed and cost lives, but I am glad you recognize that the vax is necessary.
Robert W.: You might get respect if you change and become honest.

Prove Trump interfered with his own program?

Last edited:
Robert W. does nothing for his cause with ad homs. Robert W introduced Warp Speed and Trump, but won't assume the burden of proof.

Nobody cares who you do or don't respect. I've had Covid twice, at worst a flu. My brother was diagnosed with Colon Cancer 3 months after having the Vax and his wife (one of the strongest people I have known) had a psychotic brake. You go ahead and listen to Fauci and Bill Gates though. They both should be shot.

Last edited:
And another very foolish post by JustAGuy1. But no one should be forced to take the vax. Of course, not following your company's advice and being discharged for not getting the vax is good law. You have no constitutional right to tell your employer what to do in private business.

JustAGuy1 Nobody cares who you do or don't respect. I've had Covid twice, at worst a flu. My brother was diagnosed with Colon Cancer 3 months after having it and his wife (one of the strongest people I have known) had a psychotic brake. You go ahead and listen to Fauci and Bill Gates though. They both should be shot.

And another very foolish post by JustAGuy1. But no one should be forced to take the vax. Of course, not following your company's advice and being discharged for not getting the vax is good law. You have no constitutional right to tell your employer what to do in private business.

JustAGuy1 Nobody cares who you do or don't respect. I've had Covid twice, at worst a flu. My brother was diagnosed with Colon Cancer 3 months after having it and his wife (one of the strongest people I have known) had a psychotic brake. You go ahead and listen to Fauci and Bill Gates though. They both should be shot.

My anecdotes has just as much weight as yours. Not5hing foolish about the post, it's true. The company I worked for tried to mandate, I refused, they set me up to work from home.

Nobody cares who you do or don't respect. I've had Covid twice, at worst a flu. My brother was diagnosed with Colon Cancer 3 months after having the Vax and his wife (one of the strongest people I have known) had a psychotic brake. You go ahead and listen to Fauci and Bill Gates though. They both should be shot.
It was not about me handing him respect, it was in general he lies all the time and in my view if he stops he will get respect.
I could act like a Democrat and tell you I do not care about your story.

But I am not a Democrat and I do care about your story.

In your personal case it was very mild. So that might be proof of you vaccinated yet never had it bad. I was vaccinated up to date. I have not had a bit of symptoms.

I told Democrats when they blasted Trump that about 99 percent of the CV19 patients, had mild symptoms and did not come close to dying. They said it was similar to a flu.
I have no intention of listening to Bill Gates nor to Fauci. Fauci did not represent the Trump administration well at all.

Trump made a major mistake. He talked at the press conferences. He knew the media was run by Democrats and would harass every word he said. They lied about Trump.

It was not about me handing him respect, it was in general he lies all the time and in my view if he stops he will get respect.
I could act like a Democrat and tell you I do not care about your story.

But I am not a Democrat and I do care about your story.

In your personal case it was very mild. So that might be proof of you vaccinated yet never had it bad. I was vaccinated up to date. I have not had a bit of symptoms.

I told Democrats when they blasted Trump that about 99 percent of the CV19 patients, had mild symptoms and did not come close to dying. They said it was similar to a flu.
I have no intention of listening to Bill Gates nor to Fauci. Fauci did not represent the Trump administration well at all.

Trump made a major mistake. He talked at the press conferences. He knew the media was run by Democrats and would harass every word he said. They lied about Trump.

That post was to John.

This attempt at a defense of the jab reveals how indefensible they are. It's hilarious, infuriating, and sad at the same time.

“The odds of all of these adverse events is still much, much higher when infected with SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19), so getting vaccinated is still by far the safer choice,” CEO of biotechnology company Centivaix Jacob Glanville, who is not involved in the study, told Forbes.

Since the "vaccine" doesn't stop infection, that statement implies a double (or more, depending on how many boosters you get) whammy, with adverse effects from both the infection and the jab.

Lets pretend the jab did prevent infection. Is the bar for safe and effective vaccines now "not as bad as the infection"?

In any case, I believe the adverse effects of the jab are much worse that those from just getting Covid. Since practically everyone who got "vaccinated" also got Covid (again, this sentence would have made no sense three years ago), everything can be blamed Covid.

7 million people worldwide experienced the adverse event of death from covid.

That post was to John.
Thank you. Why did I make my comment? I spoke of him not getting respect. And you started saying nobody cares who you respect. I said that, not john.

I accept you made that mistake which looked as if I was your target.

Meanwhile, many people who took multiple vaccines and boosters have destroyed their immune systems and are getting one bug after another after another.
Seriously you don’t know how vaccines work ? They stimulate the immune system so infectious desease peoples have fewer symptoms. Vaccines encourage better natural responses not destroy them. You’re medical science illiterate.,

Forum List

Back