Vaccines Safer Than Infection

The use of threats, fear tactics, and outright lies about the vaccine are a human rights violation.

That goes for both sides.

The Covid vaccine has yet to be proven to prevent the spread of the disease.

It has yet to be proven the vaccine gives you cancer.

It has yet to be proven that Natural immunity is less risky or better than acquired immunity.

It has yet to be proven that internet hacks offer better medical advice than doctors.
However, it has been proven that following the medical advice of internet hacks ARE extremely hazardous to your health.

Yeah. A Police Lieutenant locally was a big believer in the anti worm treatment. He died from Covid 19. I figure no loss. If you participate in high risk behavior it is no surprise when you pay the price.
Then what about those who died even after vaccination?

No loss.

We don`t need to hear about your gay fantasies. No one cares about your Private Life or whatever his name is.
clever. As was your first post about wanting people to die because they dont want to take a useless shot.
Faggot

Big Pharma. Notice any other form of treatment other than the 'officially approved' was immediately turned into junk science and censored. Yet many lives would have been saved if those treatments weren't bastardized.
Anyone who wanted to sip bleach and disinfectant were free to do so.

....among other things....:mad:

1708463328606.png

The use of threats, fear tactics, and outright lies about the vaccine are a human rights violation.

That goes for both sides.

The Covid vaccine has yet to be proven to prevent the spread of the disease.

It has yet to be proven the vaccine gives you cancer.

It has yet to be proven that Natural immunity is less risky or better than acquired immunity.

It has yet to be proven that internet hacks offer better medical advice than doctors.
However, it has been proven that following the medical advice of internet hacks ARE extremely hazardous to your health.
Damn. Not another authoritarian.

Large group study of known, respected, research scientists (unlike antivaxxer studies) shows that infections of covid are much much more damaging than either of the three vaccines.

Key quote:
“The odds of all of these adverse events is still much, much higher when infected with SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19), so getting vaccinated is still by far the safer choice,” CEO of biotechnology company Centivaix Jacob Glanville, who is not involved in the study, told Forbes.
That is what I read and hear from the non-partisan credible sources as well. I still maintain those who don't want the vax should not be forced to take it. But my own experience among family and friends, those who got COVID--and there were a lot of them--and who were vaxxed got through it much more easily and without much in the way of residual after effects. Some who were unvaxxed and survived COVID tell me they still aren't normal. I don't hear that from anybody who was vaccinated and got COVID. And we lost two unvaxxed family members and a good friend to COVID. We didn't lose anybody who was vaccinated except my older sister who was already in severely compromised health with congestive heart failure.

Yes there are risks with the vaccine and everyone should be advised of those risks. But the risk associated with the disease itself are far greater and everyone should also be advised that those who get the vaccinations and boosters are far less likely to get COVID and if they do are less likely to have as severe or damaging a case.

Then everybody should be allowed his/her choice to be vaccinated or not.

All you need to know about the previous vaccines:

Aug 25, 2023

“I signed off this morning on a proposal we have to present to the Congress a request for additional funding for a new vaccine that is necessary, that works,” Biden, who is vacationing in the Lake Tahoe area, told reporters on Friday.

Just like the Chewy commercial....." I loved that old man"

Forum List

Back