Vaccine just lands in Chicago

From that news blurb ,there is already an all out struggle to see who gets it first.
Fat assed mother fuckers. those in jail and teachers!

They should make them provide a photo ID, a SS card, last year's tax returns, and the copy of a recently-paid bill.

All others can choke and die.
They should make them provide a photo ID, a SS card, last year's tax returns, and the copy of a recently-paid bill.
Especially since they're not voting for someone who will tax us.

Trump couldn't get one....

We're not making the vaccines here?
You mean Cuomo can't get one, because Trump's finger prints might be on it somehow. Rotflmbo. That's right leftist, don't take anything until after January, then Trump's finger prints won't be on it if he leaves. Don't do it now, noooooooo don't do it no matter how high your temperature goes. Deny him till the end, even if it means to succumb to the virus when doing so, just don't do it or just become a blooming hypocrite yet again if you take it.

However, if you take it, then you can thank operation warp speed for the result of it being here already, and you can thank Trump for getting out in front of this thing the whole time .

Sorry, we can't give Trump credit since he wasn't in the lab....just like we couldn't give Obama credit for killing OBL since he wasn't on the strike team.
But I knew where Bin Laden was 14 days later on Sept 25, how many years in office did it take Obama's administration and teams of operatives to find him in the region I also stated he'd flee to after the Brits just missed him during their Oct 5th raid? Trump went to work on Isis day 1 of his office.
Remember you call me and Trump stupid and all kinds of colorful names so you are saying Obama is slower then stupid. View attachment 422934
I knew where he was a few hours after we killed him...
at the bottom of the ocean.

I win.

I always do.
*L* you lost when you voted for Biden who claimed to have known where Bin Laden was and yet exposed himself as he stated the wrong Country because at that date Bin Laden already fled the raid to Pakistan.
Furthermore his strange comment is a claim he knew and did nothing, sort of like what Clinton did in 1998. He set himself up in a double wammy, so yeah you are a real winner there.
Simple question: who killed more people in NY then Bin Laden?
Answer: CUOMO
Do you know where Cuomo is and does Biden?
Will they take years bringing him to justice too?
Checkmate!:oops-28:

I'll take Word Soup for 200 Alex.

Wow.. Please attempt to make a coherent argument.
So you have reading comprehension issues and are blaming me now? =deflection 101
That is not an excuse for allowing Biden to lie and borrow a story, nor does it excuse your news source for allowing that to slide unchallenged.
View attachment 422980

Again, I have zero idea what you're talking about.... which means you and I have something in common.
Thanks for validating this:
View attachment 422994

Okay? If you're aiming to portray yourself as an out of touch loser, you've achieved it. I have no idea what that is supposed to be or why it applies here...
I have no idea
Correct...all you have is talking points.

I wonder if the vaccine is being staged before it is approved by the FDA. That would make sense in light of what the article in the link provided by pknopp stated:

"Pfizer is still seeking emergency use approval from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. The pharmaceutical giant completed its phase three trial and found the vaccine to be 95% percent. "

Albeit not very well written....I mean like, "95%" what?

I wonder if the vaccine is being staged before it is approved by the FDA. That would make sense in light of what the article in the link provided by pknopp stated:

"Pfizer is still seeking emergency use approval from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. The pharmaceutical giant completed its phase three trial and found the vaccine to be 95% percent. "

Albeit not very well written....I mean like, "95%" what?

It's 95% liquid. The rest of it is made of little squiggly things that resemble baby mosquitoes or something.

Just guessing here.

Just pour it in the river, and during Kumbh Mela all the people of Chicago will become vaccinated!

Just pour it in the river, and during Kumbh Mela all the people of Chicago will become vaccinated!

Your plan sounds better than mine. I would have had the CIA cut the fentanyl, heroin, cocaine, and meth supply with the vaccine, but that would have only vaccinated half of them.

Your plan sounds better than mine. I would have had the CIA cut the fentanyl, heroin, cocaine, and meth supply with the vaccine, but that would have only vaccinated half of them.

Including all elected officials in Chicago!

I say withhold the vaccine from all those who voted for Biden. We'd only lose a couple thousand.

My thoughts are they will play this like the new ps5 and xbox that just came out
They will purposely short the small current demand for it making it look like people are desperatly trying to get this and you dont want to get left out. Prepare for the marketing. They will purposely short the supply at first.

Forum List

Back