Accepting sick people into hospitals is humanitarian, but is accepting COVID deniers fair?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Accepting sick people into hospitals is humanitarian, but is accepting COVID deniers fair?
I’m not even suggesting they shouldn’t accept Covid deniers in the hospitals because when you’re sick you’re sick. In America you should be able to receive healthcare.
But for people who are calling scientists “idiots“ and saying we need to take the country back from doctors and lying that children are immune, is it really fair that they should be going to hospitals when they get sick with COVID?

I’m not even suggesting they shouldn’t accept Covid deniers in the hospitals because when you’re sick you’re sick. In America you should be able to receive healthcare.
But for people who are calling scientists “idiots“ and saying we need to take the country back from doctors and lying that children are immune, is it really fair that they should be going to hospitals when they get sick with COVID?

Good luck figuring out who those people are.

It's just a stupid fuckin' idea...

/----/ How Progs have historically weeded out the sick and infirmed. Covid deniers will be treated the same way.
1606837904727.png

You want to get a glimpse of Joseph Stalin? Find your nearest mirror. Listen to your own words, fool. Really listen to what you have written in this OP. Radical leftism has always led to genocide and democide. In fact you are calling for it yourself in this very thread. Derp . . .

• Banned
I guess I really triggered these people. I didn’t even suggest that people shouldn’t be allowed to go into the hospital if they’re sick. I just ask if it was fair if they go to the hospital for COVID while they’re denying Covid.

Scientists are calling you an idiot, right now.

Let's just hope that when the virus gets you, it disables your ability to phone anyone.

That way you can die without tying up precious resources that are needed for people who actually matter.

I guess I really triggered these people. I didn’t even suggest that people shouldn’t be allowed to go into the hospital if they’re sick. I just ask if it was fair if they go to the hospital for COVID while they’re denying Covid.

Your CNN piece was debunked.

Culp, who is unstable is talking to a left wing bitch who has hardly worked in hospitals over the past several years.

What scientists? It seems there is a lack of concurrence among the medical community. Then again why not just go out and start finding some witches to burn which is where your sort idiotic opinion leads. Fucking fool.

Apparently COVID really triggers your kind. I asked if it was fair that deniers should be receiving equal medical care and suddenly so many personal attacks.
I never said they should not receive medical care. I just asked if it was fair.

if it was Republicans who were telling people to be careful and it was Democrats who were denying Covid existed, it would be Republicans who would say out loud they should not be allowed in the hospitals
You know they would

Of the 100 plus people I know who were Covid positive, they all went home and got better within a week if they had any symptoms at all. Maybe its just you nutbags going to the hospital anyway......

Apparently COVID really triggers your kind.
^
Obvious projection.

Of the 100 plus people I know who were Covid positive, they all went home and got better within a week if they had any symptoms at all. Maybe its just you nutbags going to the hospital anyway......
Wow! You know 100 people that caught Covid? Were you one of them? Did they get it from a Trump rally?

Apparently COVID really triggers your kind.
^
Obvious projection.
I’m not triggered. I didn’t call anybody names and act crazy

Are you saying "Chinese virus" deniers, whatever the hell that is, are not human.

It makes no sense.

no

deniers get no treatment

we need the resources for decent people.

since they think the virus is imaginary we can treat them with placebos

Wow! You know 100 people that caught Covid? Were you one of them? Did they get it from a Trump rally?
No, we all work at a facility that never shut down throughout the entire leftyflu hoax. We take the common sense precautions, distance, wash hands, wear masks in certain production areas. When we don't feel well we stay home until we feel better then come back to work.....the leftyflu has been no different. in other words, common sense dictates how stupid it is trying to hide from a virus so we don't try.

Forum List

Back