Vaccine just lands in Chicago

From that news blurb ,there is already an all out struggle to see who gets it first.
Fat assed mother fuckers. those in jail and teachers!

They should make them provide a photo ID, a SS card, last year's tax returns, and the copy of a recently-paid bill.

All others can choke and die.
They should make them provide a photo ID, a SS card, last year's tax returns, and the copy of a recently-paid bill.
Especially since they're not voting for someone who will tax us.

Trump couldn't get one....

We're not making the vaccines here?

From that news blurb ,there is already an all out struggle to see who gets it first.

You mean Cuomo can't get one, because Trump's finger prints might be on it somehow. Rotflmbo. That's right leftist, don't take anything until after January, then Trump's finger prints won't be on it if he leaves. Don't do it now, noooooooo don't do it no matter how high your temperature goes. Deny him till the end, even if it means to succumb to the virus when doing so, just don't do it or just become a blooming hypocrite yet again if you take it.

However, if you take it, then you can thank operation warp speed for the result of it being here already, and you can thank Trump for getting out in front of this thing the whole time .

You mean Cuomo can't get one, because Trump's finger prints might be on it somehow. Rotflmbo. That's right leftist, don't take anything until after January, then Trump's finger prints won't be on it if he leaves. Don't do it now, noooooooo don't do it no matter how high your temperature goes. Deny him till the end, even if it means to succumb to the virus when doing so, just don't do it or just become a blooming hypocrite yet again if you take it.

However, if you take it, then you can thank operation warp speed for the result of it being here already, and you can thank Trump for getting out in front of this thing the whole time .

Sorry, we can't give Trump credit since he wasn't in the lab....just like we couldn't give Obama credit for killing OBL since he wasn't on the strike team.

Sorry, we can't give Trump credit since he wasn't in the lab....just like we couldn't give Obama credit for killing OBL since he wasn't on the strike team.
Your reaching, but fell way short... LOL

I'm sure we are but the butterball, fat-assed turkeys who get sick at the drop of a dime are getting the first few million doses.

But I knew where Bin Laden was 14 days later on Sept 25, how many years in office did it take Obama's administration and teams of operatives to find him in the region I also stated he'd flee to after the Brits just missed him during their Oct 5th raid? Trump went to work on Isis day 1 of his office.
Remember you call me and Trump stupid and all kinds of colorful names so you are saying Obama is slower then stupid.
download-2.jpg

But I knew where Bin Laden was 14 days later on Sept 25, how many years in office did it take Obama's administration and teams of operatives to find him in the region I also stated he'd flee to after the Brits just missed him during their Oct 5th raid? Trump went to work on Isis day 1 of his office.
Remember you call me and Trump stupid and all kinds of colorful names so you are saying Obama is slower then stupid. View attachment 422934
I knew where he was a few hours after we killed him...
at the bottom of the ocean.

I win.

I always do.

Remember you call me and Trump stupid and all kinds of colorful names so you are saying Obama is slower then stupid. View attachment 422934

I win.

I always do.
*L* you lost when you voted for Biden who claimed to have known where Bin Laden was and yet exposed himself as he stated the wrong Country because at that date Bin Laden already fled the raid to Pakistan.
Furthermore his strange comment is a claim he knew and did nothing, sort of like what Clinton did in 1998. He set himself up in a double wammy, so yeah you are a real winner there.
Simple question: who killed more people in NY then Bin Laden?
Answer: CUOMO
Do you know where Cuomo is and does Biden?
Will they take years bringing him to justice too?
Checkmate!:oops-28:

I win.

I always do.
*L* you lost when you voted for Biden who claimed to have known where Bin Laden was and yet exposed himself as he stated the wrong Country because at that date Bin Laden already fled the raid to Pakistan.
Furthermore his strange comment is a claim he knew and did nothing, sort of like what Clinton did in 1998. He set himself up in a double wammy, so yeah you are a real winner there.

I'll take Word Soup for 200 Alex.

Wow.. Please attempt to make a coherent argument.

I win.

I always do.

What, because you say so ?? LOL

I win.

I always do.

So you have reading comprehension issues and are blaming me now? =deflection 101
That is not an excuse for allowing Biden to lie and borrow a story, nor does it excuse your news source for allowing that to slide unchallenged.
4ni43j.jpg

I win.

I always do.

So you have reading comprehension issues and are blaming me now? =deflection 101
That is not an excuse for allowing Biden to lie and borrow a story, nor does it excuse your news source for allowing that to slide unchallenged.
View attachment 422980

Again, I have zero idea what you're talking about.... which means you and I have something in common.

Apology all around folks. Watching the Sunday morning news and no word of it. ''The Breaking News '' I got was on NBC news last night. The news report on lasted a minute.

What in the world is going on with the site ??? I've asked this over and over with no answer. Does the site due to heavier traffic say from 5:00 in the AM to later that morning in the AM make that much of a difference on how the site function's ?????

Or is the site being hacked by hackers who want to disrupt the visit of those they are instructed to do so ??? I know this wasn't the place to write this, but when I attempted to post a post, and it just dissapered, then that's some aggravating bullcrap that will make you write anywhere.

I win.

I always do.

View attachment 422980

Again, I have zero idea what you're talking about.... which means you and I have something in common.
Thanks for validating this:
4ni43j.jpg

I win.

I always do.

View attachment 422980

Thanks for validating this:
View attachment 422994

Okay? If you're aiming to portray yourself as an out of touch loser, you've achieved it. I have no idea what that is supposed to be or why it applies here...

Forum List

Back