If YOU were in control...

andy753

Nov 15, 2009
Everyone likes to put the blame on everyone, and talk crap on everyone's ideas about how to take care of Covid. So lets take a moment to put your big boy panties on and tell us how YOU would take care of the issue if you were president. I know, the president isn't responsible and he doesn't have control like that, but just putting this out there for arguments sake. And lets make a rule, you can't talk shit on someones response without putting your own idea out there.

Mine? I would go the complete 100% total shut down of the entire country with exception of the medical industry for 2 weeks, and grocery stores would be closed for 1 week. EVERYTHING else is closed, no exception. The country would look like a creepy holocaust ghost town for a bit. Can't leave the fucking house. Wanna see a movie? Fuck off. Want to go to the park? Fuck off. Feelings are hurt little snowflake? Fuck off. I'm in control and this is how I wanna do it. After 2 weeks of complete shut down, we go back to how we were before Covid was and issue, back to 2019. Still want to wear a mask and stay inside and police everyone else? More power to you, but yes, you can fuck off also. I'm sure this won't solve Covid, and that's why I'm not in charge. Let's hear your ideas.

If it were me... total hands off. No Federal interference, assistance or involvement. We could use a cleansing of our elderly, infirm and incapable.

Everyone likes to put the blame on everyone, and talk crap on everyone's ideas about how to take care of Covid. So lets take a moment to put your big boy panties on and tell us how YOU would take care of the issue if you were president. I know, the president isn't responsible and he doesn't have control like that, but just putting this out there for arguments sake. And lets make a rule, you can't talk shit on someones response without putting your own idea out there.

Mine? I would go the complete 100% total shut down of the entire country with exception of the medical industry for 2 weeks, and grocery stores would be closed for 1 week. EVERYTHING else is closed, no exception. The country would look like a creepy holocaust ghost town for a bit. Can't leave the fucking house. Wanna see a movie? Fuck off. Want to go to the park? Fuck off. Feelings are hurt little snowflake? Fuck off. I'm in control and this is how I wanna do it. After 2 weeks of complete shut down, we go back to how we were before Covid was and issue, back to 2019. Still want to wear a mask and stay inside and police everyone else? More power to you, but yes, you can fuck off also. I'm sure this won't solve Covid, and that's why I'm not in charge. Let's hear your ideas.
Does this mean, no one is supplying natural gas for heating your house or the electric company so you have sit in the dark also? How about the water do they get to sit at home while you toilets start to back up because you cant flush? Seems that a lot of people dont think what could happen when the shit hits the fan. This is how progressives think, there wont be repercussions for their actions....then blame someone else when they fuck it up....

If it were me... total hands off. No Federal interference, assistance or involvement. We could use a cleansing of our elderly, infirm and incapable.
So when do you consider people elderly? Does a 30 year old think a 45 year old needs to be cleansed. Does an 19 year old think 30s should be eliminated?

My idea would be to lock you up. Because I can.

Good ideas ... I'd start with exhaustive testing ... everyone ... any positives are quarantined for a month ... two weeks later, lathe rinse repeat ... close the borders; national, state and county ... see where we stand after a few months ...

The only slight problem with this plan would be getting every soul on the face of the planet to co-operate ...

Alternately ... we can take this "fuck off" attitude the other way ... if someone can't use common sense hygiene ... then die ... just business as usual and let the virus take its course ... clearing out the old people will help Social Security and reduce health insurance premiums ... long past time to revisit Logan's Run ... if we don't take that step, nature (or the CIA) will ...

So when do you consider people elderly? Does a 30 year old think a 45 year old needs to be cleansed. Does an 19 year old think 30s should be eliminated?

When they are no longer willing or capable of taking care of themselves, financially and otherwise.

When they are no longer willing or capable of taking care of themselves, financially and otherwise.
YOU have just removed from the the country all those who voted for Joe BiteMe XiBiden....

35 years is plenty of time to raise kids ... after that we serve no purpose other than consume without producing ... like a milk cow too old to be freshened ... off to the dog food factory ...

35 years is plenty of time to raise kids ... after that we serve no purpose other than consume without producing ... like a milk cow too old to be freshened ... off to the dog food factory ...
I guess you are an orphan? Never saw your grandparents or parents?

Bet you change your mind when you get old.

Not really. I have no interest in outliving my usefulness and I’ve made preparations to try and ensure I don’t do so.
Well then why are you still here, take the drive into the brick wall, do the world a favor..

hqdefault.jpg

What’s the scientific basis for you saying that? I’ve yet to here one expert express their desire for anything similar as to what you’re saying.

Listen up fools, nobody read the post correctly or your too scared to speak up. TELL US YOUR IDEAS, DON'T TALK CRAP ON EVERYONE ELSES.

And Ardronjum, utilities still work if nobody's in the building. My wife works for the water dept and everyone goes home at 5:00 and the water still works.

Forum List

Back