Vaccine inequity & anti-vax caused Omicron

Again, it was discovered in South Africa, so why are they failing to contain it?

What does Trump or his voting base have to do with this conversation?

Are you so mentally unstable that you can’t ask the real hard questions about why South Africa failed like your home Country China did with the original outbreak?
BECAUSE MAGA WORLD IS ONE OF THE REASONS THAT THE PANDEMIC IS STILL WITH US. FOX lies on an hourly basis about the vaccine.

Omicron was not discovered months ago. It was discovered a few days ago. Quit asking stupid questions.

The vaccine doesn't make you infection proof. You can spread it just like anyone else. That being a fact, it's ignorant to blame new variants on people who are unvaxxed.

"...which I assume includes you."

Never assume. You'll just wind up talking out of your ass, like now. That's the problem with you Leftist fuckers. Everything is always an all, or none proposition with you people.
It’s possible new variants can arise from unvaxxed because they can also spread the virus. Viral loads in mouths and throats of vaxxed and unvaxxed are the same, and the vaccine has nothing to do with those surfaces, upon which the virus can indeed mutate.

I am and I know I can still contract, spread and even die from Covid…

My bet is you believe the Vaccine is a cure even though it was never sold as one…
There you go with stupid questions again. Of course it is not a cure. But it greatly reduces a person's chances of becoming severely ill and it reduces the chance of asymptomatic transmission.

There you go with stupid questions again. Of course it is not a cure. But it greatly reduces a person's chances of becoming severely ill and it reduces the chance of asymptomatic transmission.
No it does not lower the spread of the virus, so stop spreading false information…

Again, why didn’t South Africa stop the spread?

I mean are they like your beloved China?

BECAUSE MAGA WORLD IS ONE OF THE REASONS THAT THE PANDEMIC IS STILL WITH US. FOX lies on an hourly basis about the vaccine.

Omicron was not discovered months ago. It was discovered a few days ago. Quit asking stupid questions.
The vaccine does not cure anything, so why are you spreading misinformation?

Explain how all the top states for new China Flu infections are Dimwinger run?

Omicron = Moronic

What an appropriate name, wonder if it was intentional?

There is another one... google "OMI acronym" and "CRON"

1638238395999.png

1638238505829.png

:auiqs.jpg:

It’s possible new variants can arise from unvaxxed because they can also spread the virus. Viral loads in mouths and throats of vaxxed and unvaxxed are the same, and the vaccine has nothing to do with those surfaces, upon which the virus can indeed mutate.
Viruses can mutate in response to vaccines. Its ignorant to place all the blame on people who aren't vaxxed.

Forum List

Back