Vaccine inequity & anti-vax caused Omicron

Nope. It was detected back in July. South African countries were dealing with it for four months and calling it a "mild disease".
Do you get paid to lie? Honesly....DO YOU!

The variant was detected in South Africa on November 25, where The New York Times reported that it seems to be spreading rapidly. WHO has said that it is currently investigating if the variant is highly transmittable and assessing its ability to evade immunity conferred by vaccines.

Vaccine inequity and hesitancy has made the Omicron variant more likely, scientists say - CNN

Hoarding vaccines and anti-Vaxxers helped create Omicron. Others will follow....
It came out of South Africa, so explain why hasn’t the WHO and U.N. gotten this under control?

Do you get paid to lie? Honesly....DO YOU!

The variant was detected in South Africa on November 25, where The New York Times reported that it seems to be spreading rapidly. WHO has said that it is currently investigating if the variant is highly transmittable and assessing its ability to evade immunity conferred by vaccines.
So why did South Africa fail to contain it and how long before you blame Trump?

Graft has stolen their vaccines...
They could actually buy some for a change instead of wanting the world to give them vaccines. But as usual about 70 cents on the dollar of all donations are stolen...

Their politicians are rich though...

If the vaccine efficacy will not diminish the variant, I should be okay. But if it reduces the vaccines effectiveness, I will be concerned...primarily because there are so many out there that still refuse to get the shot...which I assume includes you.

Cause you got your FREEDOM! You won't let the man tell you what to do. As an associate recently told me, "I did not get the shot. My family did not get the shot. We are okay."

That is the repub way of looking at things. "I got mine, you don't, screw you."
The vaccine doesn't make you infection proof. You can spread it just like anyone else. That being a fact, it's ignorant to blame new variants on people who are unvaxxed.

"...which I assume includes you."

Never assume. You'll just wind up talking out of your ass, like now. That's the problem with you Leftist fuckers. Everything is always an all, or none proposition with you people.

The vaccine doesn't make you infection proof. You can spread it just like anyone else. That being a fact, it's ignorant to blame new variants on people who are unvaxxed.

Never assume. You'll just wind up talking out of your ass, like now. That's the problem with you Leftist fuckers. Everything is always an all, or none proposition with you people.
These people have been told already the vaccine is not a cure but to prevent serious illness is all that it is…

Covid is never going away…

If the vaccine efficacy will not diminish the variant, I should be okay. But if it reduces the vaccines effectiveness, I will be concerned...primarily because there are so many out there that still refuse to get the shot...which I assume includes you.

Cause you got your FREEDOM! You won't let the man tell you what to do. As an associate recently told me, "I did not get the shot. My family did not get the shot. We are okay."

Why does the effectiveness of your vaccine depend on whether or not someone else is vaccinated?

Vaccine inequity and hesitancy has made the Omicron variant more likely, scientists say - CNN

Hoarding vaccines and anti-Vaxxers helped create Omicron. Others will follow....

From the "You can change genders by checking a box" school of science

First, there was no way the entire planet was going to get vaccinated equally. Second, I've read an opinion that it is the vaccinated who spread it among each other that forced the virus to change.

There probably isn't any one particular answer, which is why the source of the virus was so key to our understanding and future prevention. Instead, we allow the same people who have been wrong for 30 years walk the same path and talk the same rhetoric. Health experts pick and choose what data to accept and what to ignore.

Look at the millions of unvaccinated Covid deaths in Africa, just this last month alone....er, wait.

Started in Africa. Most of the Continent is NOT VACCINATED.......And they have some of the lowest deaths per million in the world.

So. you better get busy JIM. About a Billion jabs to give their bro. Tell them you are there for their own good............Where should we send the flowers and tombstone for ya after. lol

You lefties would say anything.... you're disgusting human beings.

This variant is discovered back in July. Why are we alarmed about it now?
Just in time to push millions of the crap into children and babies who are virtually NO RISK ..........

Billions to be made by Pharma. And the family members of politicians who suddenly work for them. Politicians should have to wear NASCAR STICKERS to show who owns them.

4oh5o7.jpg

Did you pee on yourself while you typed that. You seem SCARED

BOO

Omicron = Moronic

What an appropriate name, wonder if it was intentional?

It came out of South Africa, so explain why hasn’t the WHO and U.N. gotten this under control?
Are you at illiterate? They discovered it a few days ago. You must he eat up with the trumpism sickness, the inability to read beyond the end of your nose.

So you are vaccinated?

Are you at illiterate? They discovered it a few days ago. You must he eat up with the trumpism sickness, the inability to read beyond the end of your nose.
Again, it was discovered in South Africa, so why are they failing to contain it?

What does Trump or his voting base have to do with this conversation?

Are you so mentally unstable that you can’t ask the real hard questions about why South Africa failed like your home Country China did with the original outbreak?

Forum List

Back