Vaccinated people spread covid

Is that why you say the vaccine doesn't work? You don't want to give credit for it to Trump for enabling it's rapid creation? How many people would you kill to Get Trump?

I didn't say it didn't work. Trump supporters do.

Okay so it seems you have given up on vaccines having any impact on transmission or contraction of the virus. This is good.

If things pan out here in the US as they did in Israel and the UK, soon enough the difference between vaxxed and unvaxxed in severe cases and deaths will be small too and might even tip in favor of the unvaxxed. We shall see.
Anything is possible....COVID desperately wants to win.... and defeat us, in the USA and world.... I'm not ready to wave the white flag and give up the fight against it, yet.

I'm an "If you don't succeed, try, try, again!" type of gal....

Last edited:
I didn't say it didn't work. Trump supporters do.

Um ... what?

It's Democrats making vaccinated people wear masks you stupid fuck, not Republicans. What is wrong with you? Seriously? Dropped on your head 67 times as a baby? Then there's that it's TRUMP'S VACCINE.

No Democrat propaganda is too absurd for you to just lap up and believe, is it?

Um ... what?

It's Democrats making vaccinated people wear masks you stupid fuck, not Republicans. What is wrong with you? Seriously? Dropped on your head 67 times as a baby? Then there's that it's TRUMP'S VACCINE.

No Democrat propaganda is too absurd for you to just lap up and believe, is it?

As usual you have no idea what you are ranting over.

If you don't want to get vaccinated, don't get vaccinated. We'll just have do this the hard way, a combination of vaccines and infections to create a herd immunity.

It would be really nice if you could make a little effort to not infect others. But I do know that any inconvenience is a big 'ol commie attack on your "freedom" and "liberty", so I won't hold my breath.

Fuck it. Good luck.

Last edited:
So it's Republicans making vaccinated people wear masks. Or in your native language, baa, baa, baa ... Got it

Well yes, it was. My Republican governor made us wear masks. Ohio's Republican governor made them wear masks.

View attachment 519169
wow

We must be forced to get an experimental vaccine that was created in 9months. One which has 0% effectiveness (vaxxed spread it at the same rate of the unvaxxed).

Yet, you’re calling us Nazis and murderers for not getting it.

You DemonRats are sick, brainwashed, and retarded
/—-/ Here come the Vax Police.
NEW YORK, Aug 3 (Reuters) - New York City will require proof of vaccination for indoor activities including restaurants, gyms and performances, Mayor Bill de Blasio said on Tuesday.

The announcement is the latest in a string of initiatives aimed at encouraging more residents to get vaccinated as the Delta variant spreads in the nation's most populous city.

Well yes, it was. My Republican governor made us wear masks. Ohio's Republican governor made them wear masks.

Damn Republicans, making vaccinated people wear masks. No wonder you're upset at Republicans. Democrats don't make vaccinated people wear masks, they just don't, huh?

/—-/ Here come the Vax Police.
NEW YORK, Aug 3 (Reuters) - New York City will require proof of vaccination for indoor activities including restaurants, gyms and performances, Mayor Bill de Blasio said on Tuesday.

The announcement is the latest in a string of initiatives aimed at encouraging more residents to get vaccinated as the Delta variant spreads in the nation's most populous city.

Great move, DeBlasio. High % of minorities unvaxxed. They will love this. Great look for the Dems going into the mid-terms. Maybe other Democrats should follow!!

Damn Republicans, making vaccinated people wear masks. No wonder you're upset at Republicans. Democrats don't make vaccinated people wear masks, they just don't, huh?

You are going to cause yourself a stroke.

If you don't want to get vaccinated, don't get vaccinated. We'll just have do this the hard way, a combination of vaccines and infections to create a herd immunity.

It would be really nice if you could make a little effort to not infect others. But I do know that any inconvenience is a commie attack on your "freedom" and "liberty", so I won't hold my breath.

Fuck it. Good luck.
They have no problem denying and disparaging refugees at the border. Are they just immoral practitioners of the abomination of hypocrisy?

Anything is possible....COVID desperately wants to win.... and defeat us, in the USA and world.... I'm not ready to wave the white flag and give up the fight against it, yet.

I'm an "If you don't succeed, try, try, again!" type of gal....
what you fail to grasp is that it's a virus and you can't defeat one of those. You lose cause you believe you can. I accept I might catch a cold or flu, I will deal with it. People die of flu, cold's and pneumonia since I was born at least. Accept the flu exists and live your life and don't give into a group of losers who wish to destroy all aspects of life for a virus they can't defeat. Vietnam all over.

sure, cause you can't prove any of it. None of us can. Those figures are tucked under rugs where you can't get to. Call a hospital and ask how many ICU beds are open. They won't talk to you!!! they're all silent, money money money boi.
What the fuck are you taling about? We know that most vaxed people who are infected are asymptomatic and very few get seriously sick.

I think Democrats weaponizing Covid to burn the country down & seize power that they'll lose in 2022 is sexy.
Wow.

So many Republicans scrambling onto the Biden vaccination juggernaut may be a pheromone thing?

U.S. Rep. Scalise gets COVID vaccine, calls it ‘safe and effective’

DeSantis touts vaccine as Delta variant spreads in Florida

Arkansas governor, others push vaccine

Senator Lindsey Graham tests positive for COVID-19, says "glad I was vaccinated"

Less than 1% of fully vaccinated people experienced a breakthrough infection, according to a Kaiser Family Foundation analysis of official state data.
According to the latest data from the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, less than 0.004% of people who have been fully vaccinated against Covid-19 experienced a breakthrough case resulting in hospitalization, and less than 0.001% have died from the disease. That’s about 6,600 severe breakthrough cases out of more than 163 million fully vaccinated people.
The KFF analysis shows that breakthrough infections of any kind are also extremely rare.
About half of states report data on Covid-19 breakthrough cases, and in each of those states, less than 1% of fully vaccinated people had a breakthrough infection, ranging from 0.01% in Connecticut to 0.9% in Oklahoma.
More than 90% of cases – and more than 95% of hospitalizations and deaths – have been among unvaccinated people, according to the KFF analysis. In most states, more than 98% of cases were among the unvaccinated.

So if being vaccinated doesn't stop you from spreading it but masks do, shouldn't it be up to you whether you get vaccinated or not as long as you wear a mask?
masks don't stop shit. Come on son, learn yourself something. the Virus is too small. That isn't what a mask is for. It's posted in the forum for some time now. come on man!!!!

Forum List

Back