Vaccinated people spread covid

Breakthrough infections among the vaccinated are less than 1%

So do you refuse to do anything that has a less than 1% failure rate?

You have to go to local news to get the real story, always. Here, from Summit Co Colorado. HIGHLY vaccinated. At this point, close to 80% fully vaccinated. At the time of this printing, 75%.

Approximately one-third to half of cases in the past few weeks have been breakthrough cases, which are cases of COVID-19 among fully vaccinated individuals. To-date, there have been 33 breakthrough cases, which makes up about 2.5% of total cases since mid-January.

So this is proof positive that when you cite the 1% number you are going back to January. The cases now are higher--MUCH higher.

You have to go to local news to get the real story, always. Here, from Summit Co Colorado. HIGHLY vaccinated. At this point, close to 80% fully vaccinated. At the time of this printing, 75%.

Approximately one-third to half of cases in the past few weeks have been breakthrough cases, which are cases of COVID-19 among fully vaccinated individuals. To-date, there have been 33 breakthrough cases, which makes up about 2.5% of total cases since mid-January.

So this is proof positive that when you cite the 1% number you are going back to January. The cases now are higher--MUCH higher.
According to the CDC 163 million people vaccinated
6587 breakthrough infections'

.004%

According to the CDC 163 million people vaccinated
6587 breakthrough infections'

.004%

It's cute that you still think the national institutions are telling the entire truth, even though I gave you a credible link you apparently can't even look at.

Okay then

PS It's lamentable you think there have only been 6K breakthrough infections in the US since Jan. Okay sure

It's cute that you still think the national institutions are telling the entire truth, even though I gave you a credible link you apparently can't even look at.

Okay then
OK here we go.

You don't have better data than the CDC.

Take off your tinfoil hat

I got news for you Blues Man

The federal government can and does lie to you

I know, I know.
And the rag where you get your info on one town in in one state is 100% reliable?

Cherry picking doesn't produce reliable data

It doesn't matter if a person tests positive if he doesn't get sick and the fact is vaccinated people don't get as sick as often as unvaccinated people.

And the reason the Delta mutation became so prevalent is that not enough people got vaccinated and the virus had more time to mutate and spread.
You don't know that vaccinated people don't get as sick: the docs lie whenever their mouths are moving and have since the beginning in March 2020. I can't tell what is going on yet -- the "keep 'em calm" reflexive lies are all still going on. This country is at least still free enough that we should hear what is actually going on within a couple weeks, I hope. I hope vaccinated people DON'T get as sick, but if 74% of the people getting this Delta are vaccinated, that makes me nervous.

As for blaming the nonvax Americans ------------------- you do realize this Delta mutated and spread in INDIA?? It had nothing to do with us, any of us. It's just spreading here --- possibly more to the vaccinated than to the non-vaccinated, for some reason I would love to hear elucidated.

As for blaming the nonvax Americans ------------------- you do realize this Delta mutated and spread in INDIA?? It had nothing to do with us, any of us.
And spread like wildfire in states that were behind on vaccinations.

And then spread to ALL the states

Just a reminder...96% of hospitalized covid cases in Florida ar unvaccinated people

and it's reaching down into younger ranks

The average age of hospitalization from covid there is FORTY TWO

Breakthrough infections among the vaccinated are less than 1%
Wrong: 74% of infected people were vaccinated in the four studies promulgated all over the news last week. 74% is not the same as 1%, Blues. You gotta keep up with the news, like READING it, in a fast-moving situation. Don't just keep parroting [propaganda you read a couple months ago.

I think some of you people, Blues and Rigby for instance, simply make up the numbers you wish were true.

Wrong: 74% of infected people were vaccinated in the four studies promulgated all over the news last week. 74% is not the same as 1%, Blues. You gotta keep up with the news, like READING it, in a fast-moving situation. Don't just keep parroting [propaganda you read a couple months ago.

I think some of you people, Blues and Rigby for instance, simply make up the numbers you wish were true.
Do you a link to these studies?

Just a reminder...96% of hospitalized covid cases in Florida ar unvaccinated people

and it's reaching down into younger ranks

The average age of hospitalization from covid there is FORTY TWO
Vaccinated people are dying. They are getting covid, they are getting delta. Vaccinated people are DYING.

And spread like wildfire in states that were behind on vaccinations.

And then spread to ALL the states
Doesn't matter. Nobody on Earth can escape an R8 spreading virus. Eight people infected by every one person with the disease. Within two weeks, I am guessing, the entire nation will be infected. Hopefully this disease is not especially lethal, because we all apparently are going to catch it, and vaccination doesn't protect us.

You want to blame people, but this is not about people.

It's not fully obvious here as it is in the UK and Israel. Delta is just getting started here.
It was weird that Provincetown study and the two San Francisco hospital studies had about the same 74% vaccinated getting infected as the Israeli study. I don't like that, somehow ---- I am watching developments with great interest.

Well, give it a little time: hospitalization is a lagging indicator, because this is a disease that takes a good 2 to 4 weeks to put people in the hospital, so the ones there now are there from Alpha, not Delta, and they were not vaccinated when they got sick a month or more ago.

But now vaccinated people are catching it; let's see what that does to hospitalization numbers. We do not know yet. Nothing, I hope! Believe me, I'm aaaaallllllllll in favor of vaccinated people not getting very sick or not sick at all when infected with Delta.

It was weird that Provincetown study and the two San Francisco hospital studies had about the same 74% vaccinated getting infected as the Israeli study. I don't like that, somehow ---- I am watching developments with great interest.
Those were not studies. They were incidences

Yeah, try Google News!! This is the biggest thing going on, just look on any news outlet and actually read about it.
That’s a poor response and you know it. You might as well tell me to check out Facebook

Forum List

Back