Vaccinated people spread covid

Vaccinated should not be forced to wear a mask unless Vaccinated visits place that there are people cannot be vaccinated (like school, hospital ...). As I said, MSM and dems shxt the bed in this very very simple stuff.
Vaxxed people can still spread the virus.

The Delta variant is as infectious as chicken pox.

I'm wearing a mask and I am no longer eating indoors

I'm vaccinated and I don't wear a mask and I'll eat wherever I want to.

The fact is breakthrough infections are rare and just because a vaccinated person my test positive in no way means he will get sick

How many people are getting arrested?

And no one is getting arrested for not wearing masks they get arrested for refusing to leave the premised when asked
Read more news. Grandma backed down. There was "tsunami" backlash over the order from the people. Arresting visitors, staff for not wearing masks, but not the congressman, people are not stupid.

Read more news. Grandma backed down. There was "tsunami" backlash over the order from the people. Arresting visitors, staff for not wearing masks, but not the congressman, people are not stupid.
YEah they are. You didn't know that politicians never have to follow the rules they say we do?

Please tell me why you want to keep a pandemic going with a highly infectious disease.

2 weeks to stop the thread

Vaccine will end with here immunity

An optional vaccine will end the pandemic

Everyone needs the vaccine

“Vaccines alone will not end the pandemic
-head of the WHO

933C51CA-2D69-4DAF-8AA4-B00D7C929CD5.jpeg

Yes, I know that. And, the vaccinated would not know they have covid too because of vaccinated. As I said, Dems should just let the vaccinated choose. In this way, people will get vaccinated. No idea wtf Dems and msm are thinking.

View attachment 519169
wow

We must be forced to get an experimental vaccine that was created in 9months. One which has 0% effectiveness (vaxxed spread it at the same rate of the unvaxxed).

Yet, you’re calling us Nazis and murderers for not getting it.

You DemonRats are sick, brainwashed, and retarded

Wrong. You are 100% wrong to say 0%.

I see you didn't link to the actual article. You posted a headline. We all know that headlines exaggerate and are just clickbait.
You haven't read the article or chose to leave out the actual information.

You posted a picture of a headline. You followed it up with a lie. Then you went straight to your emotional ranting that says nothing more than "You can't tell me what to do?" You have the emotional development a child. We get it, you have an issue.

1627826674552.png

Reality isn't binary.

The virus enters the body when you breath. No vaccine or other medication can stop a virus while it is in the air. It has to be in the body before the immune system knows that there is a virus and can activate defenses against it.

If someone with the infection breath in your face, you are going to get the virus regardless of being vaccinated or not.

If you want to keep the virus from entering your airways, you have to stop it before it enters. That requires a mask. The better the mask, the less that gets in.

The vaccine gives your body the tools to mount a defense and stop the virus from causing severe illness.

But the immune system isn't instantaneous. It isn't binary. The virus, whether influenza, small pox, or COVID, will develop at the same time that the body is beginning to start it's defense against it. The problem with COVID-19 has always been that it is able to stay ahead of the bodies defenses. Unvaccinated individuals have no specific defense against it. Vaccinated people have the ability to stop the virus before it becomes serious.

There is a big difference between an individual and the group as a whole. Some individuals, such as those with immune deficiencies may not respond as well to the vaccine as others and may still get serous ill but those are few compared to the population at large. The virus peaks in three days to a week before the bodies defenses are able to catch up.

If you want a guarantee to not get the virus and to not spread the virus, you isolate and stay away from everyone.

If you want to substantially reduce the virus from entering your airways, you have to wear a mask. You are right, a Halloween mask doesn't stop the virus. So, all masks are not the same, you have to have an effective mask.

If you want to reduce the level of infection you get, you have to be vaccinated.

Doctors and the medical community wear masks because they work
Mumps, rubella, and small pox have been all but eliminated using vaccines.
Measles has been eliminated in the US from the use of vaccines.
Smallpox has been eliminated.
Rubella has been eliminated.
Vaccines have a documented history of scientific empirical evidence that prove they are safe and effective.
Every year, over 150 million people get the influenza vaccine.

On the other hand, over 600 thousand people have died from COVID.
Nearly all COVID deaths in the US are now among unvaccinated individuals.

My question is, what is your emotional dysfunction that leads you to feel that you need to post pure b.s.? Are you simply a teenage or is this emotional dysfunction deeper than that? Abused as a child? Had shitty bosses? Your daddy was an @$$hole? Only you know. Do you know what projection is? Seeing as everything you have said is wrong, then "sick, brainwashed, and retarded" would be you talking about you.

I'm really sorry that these are too many words for you to read.
I'd suggest cognitive therapy and getting a formal education so you can learn how to think.
Blurting out the first thing that comes into your head isn't thinking, it is ranting..
I know, this is all just so complicated for you but with practice, you can learn to think too.

I'll make is simple.
If you aren't part of the solution, you are part of the problem.
If you are not vaccinated and are not wearing a mask in public, you are part of the problem.
People are dying from COVID-19. You are unvaccinated. You are part of the problem.
The problem is over 600 million deaths and you are part of the problem.
You aren't a Nazi and murderer.
You may have not personally killed anyone,
but you are doing a good job trying to do so.

So, why do you hate people so much that you are trying to kill them?
Cuz you sure aren't trying not to.

Wrong. You are 100% wrong to say 0%.

I see you didn't link to the actual article. You posted a headline. We all know that headlines exaggerate and are just clickbait.
You haven't read the article or chose to leave out the actual information.

You posted a picture of a headline. You followed it up with a lie. Then you went straight to your emotional ranting that says nothing more than "You can't tell me what to do?" You have the emotional development a child. We get it, you have an issue.

View attachment 519930

Reality isn't binary.

The virus enters the body when you breath. No vaccine or other medication can stop a virus while it is in the air. It has to be in the body before the immune system knows that there is a virus and can activate defenses against it.

If someone with the infection breath in your face, you are going to get the virus regardless of being vaccinated or not.

If you want to keep the virus from entering your airways, you have to stop it before it enters. That requires a mask. The better the mask, the less that gets in.

The vaccine gives your body the tools to mount a defense and stop the virus from causing severe illness.

But the immune system isn't instantaneous. It isn't binary. The virus, whether influenza, small pox, or COVID, will develop at the same time that the body is beginning to start it's defense against it. The problem with COVID-19 has always been that it is able to stay ahead of the bodies defenses. Unvaccinated individuals have no specific defense against it. Vaccinated people have the ability to stop the virus before it becomes serious.

There is a big difference between an individual and the group as a whole. Some individuals, such as those with immune deficiencies may not respond as well to the vaccine as others and may still get serous ill but those are few compared to the population at large. The virus peaks in three days to a week before the bodies defenses are able to catch up.

If you want a guarantee to not get the virus and to not spread the virus, you isolate and stay away from everyone.

If you want to substantially reduce the virus from entering your airways, you have to wear a mask. You are right, a Halloween mask doesn't stop the virus. So, all masks are not the same, you have to have an effective mask.

If you want to reduce the level of infection you get, you have to be vaccinated.

Doctors and the medical community wear masks because they work
Mumps, rubella, and small pox have been all but eliminated using vaccines.
Measles has been eliminated in the US from the use of vaccines.
Smallpox has been eliminated.
Rubella has been eliminated.
Vaccines have a documented history of scientific empirical evidence that prove they are safe and effective.
Every year, over 150 million people get the influenza vaccine.

On the other hand, over 600 thousand people have died from COVID.
Nearly all COVID deaths in the US are now among unvaccinated individuals.

My question is, what is your emotional dysfunction that leads you to feel that you need to post pure b.s.? Are you simply a teenage or is this emotional dysfunction deeper than that? Abused as a child? Had shitty bosses? Your daddy was an @$$hole? Only you know. Do you know what projection is? Seeing as everything you have said is wrong, then "sick, brainwashed, and retarded" would be you talking about you.

I'm really sorry that these are too many words for you to read.
I'd suggest cognitive therapy and getting a formal education so you can learn how to think.
Blurting out the first thing that comes into your head isn't thinking, it is ranting..
I know, this is all just so complicated for you but with practice, you can learn to think too.

I'll make is simple.
If you aren't part of the solution, you are part of the problem.
If you are not vaccinated and are not wearing a mask in public, you are part of the problem.
People are dying from COVID-19. You are unvaccinated. You are part of the problem.
The problem is over 600 million deaths and you are part of the problem.
You aren't a Nazi and murderer.
You may have not personally killed anyone,
but you are doing a good job trying to do so.

So, why do you hate people so much that you are trying to kill them?
Cuz you sure aren't trying not to.
Way too long to read.
Don’t like the headline or article, take it up with CNN

I'm vaccinated and I don't wear a mask and I'll eat wherever I want to.

The fact is breakthrough infections are rare and just because a vaccinated person my test positive in no way means he will get sick
I get that. I just don't want to take any chances. I'm 67 and a former smoker.

After surviving a year and a half of this I'm not going to get it now if I can help it. It is getting old though

You either believe that people can ask you to leave the premises or you don't

I do.

And the thing is if the policy is posted and you decide to violate it then you get to reap the consequences.

If you don't want to wear a mask then just do not patronize places that require masks. it really is that simple.

Arrested for not wearing a mask you say isn't even needed.

I just want to point something out from the article. It says that vaccinated ppl can spread the virus the same as unvaccinated, but that's ONLY if they get infected in the first place! The point of the vaccine is that it prevents infection, albeit not at 100%. This is why it's important to get vaccinated. And if you do get delta by some chance there's a very good chance you'll never have to be hospitalized, much less die. This last bit of info is for all the dumb fucks out there relying on facebook memes and antivax websites for all their info.

Sorry EvMetro...

Prove people are dying from the jab... Not people have died who got the jab..

The numbers dying who are vaccinated compared unvaccinated is like 97 to 1... Also consider high risk people are far more likely vaccinated that is pretty incredible...

The big data is not in but this is interesting:

He can't and never will. That's the folly of every antivaxxer. Their entire idealogy is a house of cards made entirely of facebook lies.

I think this is an important distinction. The same high risk ppl who got vaccinated, are also more likely to get infected by the virus, but now they're a lot more protected from being hospitalized and dying from it.

FACTS... FACTS....FACTS~~ why schools should NOT HAVE BEEN closed!

Only 25 children aged 0 to 17 in the U.K. died of COVID in the pandemic’s first 12 months.
Of these 25 deaths, 19 (76 percent) occurred among patients who had pre-existing “chronic co-morbidities” and/or “life-limiting” medical conditions. Only 24 percent of COVID deaths occurred among children with no “underlying health conditions.”
This means only six “healthy” children and young people in this nation of 68 million people died of COVID.
Among the 12.023 million children and young people in the U.K., the mortality rate was 0.002 percent. Expressed as a probability, COVID mortality in CYP was 1 out of 480,942.
However, the vast majority of CYP in the UK (or any Western nation, including the U.S.A.) do NOT have “chronic co-morbidities” and/or suffer from “life-limiting” medical conditions.
A footnote in the study defines life-limiting conditions as “diseases with no reasonable hope of a cure that will ultimately be fatal.” Approximately 3 in 1,000 young people have medical conditions characterized as “life-limiting.”

“Our findings emphasize the importance of underlying co-morbidities as the main risk factor for death, as 76% had chronic conditions, 64% had multiple co-morbidities, and 60% had life-limiting conditions.”

No, that's incorrect: these infections despite the vaccine are not at all rare; the worrying thing is that they may be MORE common in vaccinated people than in unvaccinated people. 74% keeps popping up -- of Delta-infected people, that's the percentage who were vaccinated in the last four studies done on the hop this past week or two. We need more studies and data (and some control groups would be so nice!!!) but this business of saying they are rare has to stop: Delta is a mutated virus and it has evaded the vaccine. That's what is going on, and fast.

No, that's incorrect: these infections despite the vaccine are not at all rare; the worrying thing is that they may be MORE common in vaccinated people than in unvaccinated people. 74% keeps popping up -- of Delta-infected people, that's the percentage who were vaccinated in the last four studies done on the hop this past week or two. We need more studies and data (and some control groups would be so nice!!!) but this business of saying they are rare has to stop: Delta is a mutated virus and it has evaded the vaccine. That's what is going on, and fast.
It doesn't matter if a person tests positive if he doesn't get sick and the fact is vaccinated people don't get as sick as often as unvaccinated people.

And the reason the Delta mutation became so prevalent is that not enough people got vaccinated and the virus had more time to mutate and spread.

This isn't rocket science. Vaccine research is over a century old and well established. None of what we are seeing now is unexpected but in fact was very predictable.

It's not fully obvious here as it is in the UK and Israel. Delta is just getting started here.

It doesn't matter if a person tests positive if he doesn't get sick and the fact is vaccinated people don't get as sick as often as unvaccinated people.

And the reason the Delta mutation became so prevalent is that not enough people got vaccinated and the virus had more time to mutate and spread.

This isn't rocket science. Vaccine research is over a century old and well established. None of what we are seeing now is unexpected but in fact was very predictable.

Wrong.

The vaccines were leaky and were always leaky. it's not my fault we're dealing with a leaky vaccine.

Forum List

Back