Vaccinated people spread covid

Vaccinated people are dying. They are getting covid, they are getting delta. Vaccinated people are DYING.
Very very few are dying and very few are even being asymptotically infected.

Whether you mean to or not you are encouraging people to not get vaccinated. Why would you do that?

That’s a poor response and you know it. You might as well tell me to check out Facebook
No, I don't bother with Facebook and Twitter. You could probably find info about these studies on either, however: it's a very popular topic in the news. This is a fast-changing situation and we all need to keep up: citing data or propaganda from last winter isn't useful. Things are suddenly very different, because Delta is essentially a different disease.

No, I don't bother with Facebook and Twitter. You could probably find info about these studies on either, however: it's a very popular topic in the news. This is a fast-changing situation and we all need to keep up: citing data or propaganda from last winter isn't useful. Things are suddenly very different, because Delta is essentially a different disease.
99% of americans ain't getting either.

A. It is NOT a different disease. It is essentially the same albeit more contagious version.

And if you are going to talk about studies, you ought to be able to link to them. Otherwise you are not even as credible as Facebook garbage

Very very few are dying and very few are even being asymptotically infected.

Whether you mean to or not you are encouraging people to not get vaccinated. Why would you do that?
It may not matter anymore. R8? No one will escape. The only remaining question is whether vaccinated people have a less serious illness. And don't cite propaganda from last winter; Delta is not the same as back then!

The docs are now asking whether they should develop another vaccine quickly (I read one who said it would only take a month or so, on the back of what they already did) --- and start all over! He seemed to think that was crazy, but if this disease is more mortal than the Alpha, I bet people would go for it.

A. It is NOT a different disease. It is essentially the same albeit more contagious version.
Interesting question. I said different disease because it has with 4 or 5 mutations escaped the vaccine. It is ALSO more contagious, but that's not the same issue. Does a virus being able to evade the vaccine make it a completely different illness? I want to see what the epidemiologists say about that.

You don't know that vaccinated people don't get as sick: the docs lie whenever their mouths are moving and have since the beginning in March 2020. I can't tell what is going on yet -- the "keep 'em calm" reflexive lies are all still going on. This country is at least still free enough that we should hear what is actually going on within a couple weeks, I hope. I hope vaccinated people DON'T get as sick, but if 74% of the people getting this Delta are vaccinated, that makes me nervous.

As for blaming the nonvax Americans ------------------- you do realize this Delta mutated and spread in INDIA?? It had nothing to do with us, any of us. It's just spreading here --- possibly more to the vaccinated than to the non-vaccinated, for some reason I would love to hear elucidated.
From th CDC

163000000 vaccinated

6587 breakthrough infections or .004%
1263 deaths from breakthrough infections or .0008%

It's pretty obvious vaccination lowers the possibility of both contracting COVID or dying from it

Wrong: 74% of infected people were vaccinated in the four studies promulgated all over the news last week. 74% is not the same as 1%, Blues. You gotta keep up with the news, like READING it, in a fast-moving situation. Don't just keep parroting [propaganda you read a couple months ago.

I think some of you people, Blues and Rigby for instance, simply make up the numbers you wish were true.

Not according to the CDC and I think I'll take their word over yours.

FACT:
Vaccinated people are dying. They are getting covid, they are getting delta. Vaccinated people are DYING.

I am only presenting facts, I am not telling people what they should do. Transparency is everything.

Last edited:
From th CDC

163000000 vaccinated

It's pretty obvious vaccination lowers the possibility of both contracting COVID or dying from it

Keep repeating that until maybe you can believe it

From th CDC

163000000 vaccinated

That is SOOOOO last month. Now is what's happening.

FACT:
Vactivated people are dying. They are getting covid, they are getting delta. Vaccinated people are DYING.

I am only presenting facts, I am not telling people what they should do. Transparency is everything.
"Vactivated" is a good word. I think I'll borrow that ----- :cool:

you don't know shit about any of it. Stop with the medical advice you know fking nothing about! you aren't convincing because you're a nobody!!

Keep repeating that until maybe you can believe it
you don't? why? cause NBC told you so? hahahaahahahahaha, dude/dudette, you have fking nothing to counter with here but that post, and that says it all!!!!!

No, that's incorrect: these infections despite the vaccine are not at all rare; the worrying thing is that they may be MORE common in vaccinated people than in unvaccinated people. 74% keeps popping up -- of Delta-infected people, that's the percentage who were vaccinated in the last four studies done on the hop this past week or two. We need more studies and data (and some control groups would be so nice!!!) but this business of saying they are rare has to stop: Delta is a mutated virus and it has evaded the vaccine. That's what is going on, and fast.
Who are you? What is your expertise? Where is your substantiation?

Forum List

Back