Vaccinated people spread covid

We are being told they are still spreading the virus. How is that not a problem?
Because it's a small percentage. Much smaller than the unvaccinated.

WHat has gone wrong in the minds of people when the rare events become the obsession?

You have a .001% chance of severe vaccine side effects is that the line you draw when it comes to safety? Do you require a less than 1 in a million chance of harm before you do anything?

Manipulated data. I've found plenty of information that shows vaccinated people are dying from covid, delta, and the jab. When I can trust data from the cdc, the who, and professionals who have survived the deplatforming purge, I might think about getting the jab.

No transparency = no trust = I won't get the jab.
Right. You found this data on the internet where you can trust EVERYTHING!!!!

Because it's a small percentage. Much smaller than the unvaccinated.

WHat has gone wrong in the minds of people when the rare events become the obsession?

You have a .001% chance of severe vaccine side effects is that the line you draw when it comes to safety? Do you require a less than 1 in a million chance of harm before you do anything?

If it's so rare there wouldn't be calls for them all to mask up again. It's not about me. I'm vaccinated.

If it's so rare there wouldn't be calls for them all to mask up again. It's not about me. I'm vaccinated.
It's not a problem.

Like I said these days the rarest events are built up to be impending disasters

It's not a problem.

Like I said these days the rarest events are built up to be impending disasters

It's the government doing this so yes it's a problem.

You understand the problem which is why you are trying to downplay it.

It's the government doing this so yes it's a problem.

You understand the problem which is why you are trying to downplay it.
I'm not downplaying anything I am taking the reasoned approach.

How many people are getting arrested?

And no one is getting arrested for not wearing masks they get arrested for refusing to leave the premised when asked

Excuse makers will make excuses. That's why even you say you don't listen to politicians. They know they can do whatever they want and you'll make excuses.

Sorry, the argument today is that all have to wear masks, Vaccinated or not.
Vaccinated should not be forced to wear a mask unless Vaccinated visits place that there are people cannot be vaccinated (like school, hospital ...). As I said, MSM and dems shxt the bed in this very very simple stuff.

Excuse makers will make excuses. That's why even you say you don't listen to politicians. They know they can do whatever they want and you'll make excuses.
You either believe that people can ask you to leave the premises or you don't

I do.

And the thing is if the policy is posted and you decide to violate it then you get to reap the consequences.

If you don't want to wear a mask then just do not patronize places that require masks. it really is that simple.

Forum List

Back