Uvalde School Board Fires Chief Pete Arredondo For Robb School School Massacre

bravoactual

bravoactual
Dec 5, 2011
Sausalito, CA
UVALDE, Texas (AP) — The Uvalde school district’s embattled police chief was fired Wednesday following allegations that he made several critical mistakes during the mass shooting at Robb Elementary School that left 19 students and two teachers dead.

In a unanimous vote, the Uvalde Consolidated Independent School District’s board of trustees dismissed police Chief Pete Arredondo, three months to the day after one of the deadliest classroom shootings in U.S. history.

Coward!” parents yelled in a Uvalde auditorium as the meeting got underway.

Arredondo is the first officer dismissed over the hesitant and fumbling law enforcement response to the May 24 tragedy. Only one other officer — Uvalde Police Department Lt. Mariano Pargas, who was the city’s acting police chief on the day of massacre — is known to have been placed on leave for their actions during the shooting.

Arredondo, who has been on leave from the district since June 22, has come under the most intense scrutiny of the nearly 400 officers who rushed to school but waited more than an hour to confront the 18-year-old gunman in a fourth-grade classroom.

Personally, stringing this asshole up by his balls is to goddamn good for him!

The mandates to get the jab or get fired has left several industries reeling... law enforcement, airlines, health care, etc.

We're left with the dregs in some of these fields. And then we find out the vaxx was 100% ineffective and has caused countless deaths. Both parties take the blame for this inexcusable fuckup.

I don't like to kick people when they are down but the question regarding how he even achieved leadership position is a valid one.
Also- the reasons for his being down to begin with are entirely of his own making.

I don't like to kick people when they are down but the question regarding how he even achieved leadership position is a valid one.
Probably his last badge except as maybe a rent a cop night watchman, probably as an unarmed post, as he needs no weapon.

The mandates to get the jab or get fired has left several industries reeling... law enforcement, airlines, health care, etc.

We're left with the dregs in some of these fields. And then we find out the vaxx was 100% ineffective and has caused countless deaths. Both parties take the blame for this inexcusable fuckup.

I don't know how long he was in the position- was it pre-covid?

The article says there were 90 officers at the scene.

90????

I don't know how long he was in the position- was it pre-covid?

The article says there were 90 officers at the scene.

90????
Not sure but he was definitely in charge. He's a Beta donor and knowing Texas like I do, that's not typical for a west Texas police chief.

I think 90 officers is right.... from 12 different agencies.... this is a stain of cowardice on my beloved Texas that won't go away for many years.

What the hell took them so long?

The Governor is on the hook for this as well.

He's a part of the lies these people have been peddling.

Not sure but he was definitely in charge. He's a Beta donor and knowing Texas like I do, that's not typical for a west Texas police chief.

I think 90 officers is right.... from 12 different agencies.... this is a stain of cowardice on my beloved Texas that won't go away for many years.
It will never go away. Uvalde is a name that will live in infamy.

UVALDE, Texas (AP) — The Uvalde school district’s embattled police chief was fired Wednesday following allegations that he made several critical mistakes during the mass shooting at Robb Elementary School that left 19 students and two teachers dead.

I've never seen a school district that had its own police force...

It will never go away. Uvalde is a name that will live in infamy.
Drama queen much? :laughing0301:

But not lost on the citizens of Uvalde was the spearhead of the cowardice which they dismissed today. Maybe they can start to heal now.

uvalde 37.jpg

Well, I don't really. I haven't stepped foot on a public school campus since my daughter graduated in 2004...

I've not stepped on a public school campus since I graduated from Balboa High School back in 1970. But then again having been on the receiving end of very brutal bullying, I really did not want to anyway.

How many months did that take? Should have been done the same day. Now the lawsuits can begin.

The guy was patronage appointment from what I've read. No real experience for the job he had. He apparently ran for City Council or something as well. He lost that job as well.

NO pity for this asshole, 19-Children were murdered. String his ass up.

Forum List

Back