Uvalde School Board Fires Chief Pete Arredondo For Robb School School Massacre

Drama queen much? :laughing0301:

But not lost on the citizens of Uvalde was the spearhead of the cowardice which they dismissed today. Maybe they can start to heal now.

View attachment 686789

Or is that piece of Texas Trash a Traitor Loving Ass Hat?
Drama queen much? :laughing0301:

But not lost on the citizens of Uvalde was the spearhead of the cowardice which they dismissed today. Maybe they can start to heal now.

View attachment 686789

Leave to Con to reduce the death's of 19-Children to a political question....nothing says Conservative like asking such dumb shit questions.

I don't know how long he was in the position- was it pre-covid?

The article says there were 90 officers at the scene.

90????

Both local and state law enforcement were on sight. It took over 80+Minutes for the cops to get their shit togeter and do something. The tape showing police checking their messsages in horrible.

Not sure but he was definitely in charge. He's a Beta donor and knowing Texas like I do, that's not typical for a west Texas police chief.

I think 90 officers is right.... from 12 different agencies.... this is a stain of cowardice on my beloved Texas that won't go away for many years.
If you knew Texas like you think you do, you would know that it's in the Hill Country, not West Texas.

Anything west of SA (my hometown) we consider W. Texas. Austin and surrounds are considered the hill country. I don't give a fuck what you googled from Boy Toucher, oregon.
I don't get the Oregon reference. I'm in Denton, Texas.

Uvalde School District Suspends It's Entire Campus Police Force For An Unknown Period of Time.

The school district of Uvalde, Texas, suspended its entire campus police force Friday, saying new developments have “uncovered additional concerns with department operations” following officers’ response to a deadly mass shooting at a district elementary school in May.

The suspension will last “for a period of time,” the Uvalde Consolidated Independent School District said in a statement. The district has asked the Texas Department of Public Safety to provide additional troopers for now.

We are confident that staff and student safety will not be compromised during this transition,” the UCISD statement said.

Forum List

Back