Until Hunter Biden goes to jail for falsifying information on his application to purchase a weapon, i will have no respect for the FIB...

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Hunter Biden should be charged for lying on his gun application
“Lie and try.” That’s what the feds call cases in which people who are disqualified from owning guns under federal law try to get a gun by concealing the disqualification. It is maddening but true that many of these people are not charged.
Consequently, you’re hearing Hunter Biden apologists argue that the president’s problem son should not be “singled out” for prosecution over apparently concealing his history of illegal drug use when he bought a handgun in 2018.
Politico Found Hunter Biden's Gun, It Was In The Dumpster
According to Politico, on October 23, 2018, when Hunter Biden was dating Hallie Biden, who is his deceased brother Beau's widow, Hallie allegedly took Hunter's gun and threw it in a dumpster behind a grocery store, but when they went back to find it, it was GONE. That much seems to be backed up by a Delaware police report Politico says it has. The dumpster behind the grocery store was across from a high school! WHAR HUNTER BIDEN'S GUN?
Not only did he lie on a federal form for applying for a weapon, after he illegal purchased the weapon, he didnt keep it store properly and could of endangered young kids who could of come upon the weapon. The FIB is a political arm of the Marxists who run this country, and until Hunter Biden goes to jail, i have no respect for any agents of that corrupt organization. They are the enemy of the people, and should be treated as such.

Pelosi Labels Republicans As ‘Enemies Of The State,’ Says They Are ‘Domestic Enemies Of Our Voting System’
Pelosi Labels FBI Agents As ‘Enemies Of The State,’ Says They Are ‘Domestic Enemies Of Our Legal System’.

Hunter Biden should be charged for lying on his gun application Politico Found Hunter Biden's Gun, It Was In The Dumpster Not only did he lie on a federal form for applying for a weapon, after he illegal purchased the weapon, he didnt keep it store properly and could of endangered young kids who could of come upon the weapon. The FIB is a political arm of the Marxists who run this country, and until Hunter Biden goes to jail, i have no respect for any agents of that corrupt organization. They are the enemy of the people, and should be treated as such.

Pelosi Labels Republicans As ‘Enemies Of The State,’ Says They Are ‘Domestic Enemies Of Our Voting System’
That’s hilarious. Hunter, Hillary…you guys have proof of nothing other then wet dreams over AOC.

Hunter Biden should be charged for lying on his gun application Politico Found Hunter Biden's Gun, It Was In The Dumpster Not only did he lie on a federal form for applying for a weapon, after he illegal purchased the weapon, he didnt keep it store properly and could of endangered young kids who could of come upon the weapon. The FIB is a political arm of the Marxists who run this country, and until Hunter Biden goes to jail, i have no respect for any agents of that corrupt organization. They are the enemy of the people, and should be treated as such.

I’m sure they’re all up in arms about it. :cool-45:

I don't care what they do Joe Biden's loser drug addict son. I do care that Joe Biden uses Hunter as the front man for the Biden Inc. organization that takes in tens of millions of dollars from foreign nationals. That is direct threat to national security. But dip shit Liberals are too busy yanking their yams over the latest Trump news to care.

Prove Hunter lied, let's see the drug test results.

I don't care what they do Joe Biden's loser drug addict son. I do care that Joe Biden uses Hunter as the front man for the Biden Inc. organization that takes in tens of millions of dollars from foreign nationals. That is direct threat to national security. But dip shit Liberals are too busy yanking their yams over the latest Trump news to care.
All investigated and it's absolutely ridiculous propaganda period- and nobody goes to jail FOR THAT application BS.

Like when the Saudis gave the Trump clan 2 billion dollars?

The FIB is a political arm of the Marxists who run this country, and until Hunter Biden goes to jail, i have no respect for any agents of that corrupt organization. They are the enemy of the people, and should be treated as such.

Oh yeah, you think you're a bad mother-fucker - going to make a difference???
:laughing0301:
Do you think the Marxists are going to bow down to your challenge???
:woohoo:
Are you going to fuck up the next G-man you run into???
:Boom2:

I got your back, bro.

US4CC.meme.Col_Jessup - unsubstantiated_subdivision.png

Last edited:
All investigated and it's absolutely ridiculous propaganda period- and nobody goes to jail FOR THAT application BS.

That has not been "investigated." You assholes bitch and moan for more gun control, while you don't make a peep when the President's son commits a felony? What a bunch of lying, disingenuous pricks you people are. I'd better never ever hear another one of you mention "gun control" again.

Actually, the FBI doesn't prosecute anyone that is the job of the DoJ. The FBI works for the DoJ.

F.B.I had a reputation that was unrivaled in the world, I know I read of many successes and honourable investigations over the years. I suppose they still do have a very good reputation, but there has been far more criticism since the Hillary affair.

The worst outcome for them would be to be viewed as a political entity. Let's all hope for Americas sake that this doesn't occur.

Last edited:
F.B.I had a reputation that was unrivaled in the world, I know I read of many successes and honourable investigations over the years. I suppose they still do have a very good reputation, but there has been far more criticism since the Hillary affair.

The worst outcome for them would be to be viewed as a political entity. Let's all hope for Americas se that this doesn't occur.

It is happening right now, and the FBI is being viewed as a political entity. They are the enforcement agency for the Biden administration and the Democrat party's policies.

Oh yeah, you think you're a bad mother-fucker - going to make a difference???
:laughing0301:
Do you think the Marxists are going to bow down to your challenge???
:woohoo:
Are you going to fuck up the next G-man you run into???
:Boom2:

I got your back, bro.

View attachment 686397
Actually, in the movie, the speech was that of a blow hard. Git Mo where he served, was one of the easiest assignments in the military. Plus, this guy was a fking weirdo. He was arrested in the end, like many Humpers next to Trump are now.

Forum List

Back