Utah Sheriff's rally call for an uprising against homo marriage

Why did the angels come to Sodom? They came because god was pissed. He was pissed because the people of S & G were wealthy but they didn't take care of their poor and needy (sounds like America to me...a "Christian Nation" :rolleyes:). When the angels got there the crowd wanted to rape them. Rape, I'm sure you are aware, isn't about consenting adult relationships or even about sex, it's about power. I know it makes you feel better in your hated little heart to think god destroyed S & G over gays having sex, but even on it's face that's silly.
Verse #3 says. "All" the men from every part of the city of Sodom—both young and old—surrounded the house to get at the two men for sex.

So obviously the entire city was populated by depraved sodomites.

God sent the 2 angles to help Lot, who was the only heterosexual in the city, escape the total destruction he was going to rain on the sodomites. ... :cool:

Rape dear, not consensual sex. Rape. You didn't answer the question. Why were the angels there? Do you seriously think the whole town was gay? :lol:

What does a Sheriff have to do with gay marriage?

Nothing.

He upholds the LEGITIMATE laws in his county. The PEOPLE of Utah voted on this crap 10 years ago and it was decided by ALL the people that faggots would not be allowed to marry. He should refuse to enforce that illegal ruling by the judge.

A law that violates the US Constitution is not a "legitimate law". (See Heller)

The sheriffs will obey the law or be dismissed.

Simple.

Sheriffs are elected. Depending on state law, they either have to be recalled in a special election or impeached.
BTW, while I disagree with their ideas, I must ask, which of which law are they in violation?

You are not the state AG, so your opinion is meaningless.

At this point, no laws have been violated.

What does a Sheriff have to do with gay marriage?

Nothing.

He upholds the LEGITIMATE laws in his county. The PEOPLE of Utah voted on this crap 10 years ago and it was decided by ALL the people that faggots would not be allowed to marry. He should refuse to enforce that illegal ruling by the judge.

You don't have the authority to make that opinion. White nationalists and homosexuals alike have the same protections and rights under the law. Tis what tis.

Rape dear, not consensual sex. Rape. You didn't answer the question. Why were the angels there? Do you seriously think the whole town was gay? :lol:
Obviously, the angels were there to help Lot escape the impending destruction.

And yes, the Bible verse says "All" of the men of the city - both old and young - surrounded Lot's house and demand the men be brought so they could have sex with them.

Why did the angels come to Sodom? They came because god was pissed. He was pissed because the people of S & G were wealthy but they didn't take care of their poor and needy (sounds like America to me...a "Christian Nation" :rolleyes:). When the angels got there the crowd wanted to rape them. Rape, I'm sure you are aware, isn't about consenting adult relationships or even about sex, it's about power. I know it makes you feel better in your hated little heart to think god destroyed S & G over gays having sex, but even on it's face that's silly.
Verse #3 says. "All" the men from every part of the city of Sodom—both young and old—surrounded the house to get at the two men for sex.

God sent the 2 angles to help Lot, who was the only heterosexual in the city, escape the total destruction he was going to rain on the sodomites. ... :cool:

The citizens of Sodom accepted homosexuality as normal even if they weren't homosexuals themselves. Although the passage says that men came from every part of the city, it does not quantify by saying all men of the city. The entire city supported gay rights even if they weren't gay themselves. That is what make the entire city corrupt. Lot and his family were not only heterosexuals, they did not consider homosexuality normal. Lot offered his daughters if the homosexuals would give up the idea of raping the angels. Of course gay men would not take that. They have no interest in women but the angels in the form of men had to be forced into acceptance.

If it were present day, even the men of the city who weren't homosexuals would have surrounded the home of such a bigot to demand the guests be turned over. If only as an act to prove that the Lot family weren't really bigots!

The citizens of Sodom accepted homosexuality as normal even if they weren't homosexuals themselves. Although the passage says that men came from every part of the city, it does not quantify by saying all men of the city. The entire city supported gay rights even if they weren't gay themselves. That is what make the entire city corrupt. Lot and his family were not only heterosexuals, they did not consider homosexuality normal. Lot offered his daughters if the homosexuals would give up the idea of raping the angels. Of course gay men would not take that. They have no interest in women but the angels in the form of men had to be forced into acceptance.

Lot and his daughters had sex. That's not gay. Lot's wife was turned into a pillar of salt.

The point is that the Bible has to be read with a ton, not a grain, of salt.

Biblical literalism is heresy to the great majority of Christian.

America is the modern day Sodom and will soon enough reap its reward. God won't allow his creation to fall into the hands of Satan and the perverts.

The sooner the better if you ask me.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Biblical literalism is heresy to the great majority of Christian.
Not really...... :cool:

Most Christians take the words of the Bible literally.

Only the nominal liberal christians pick and choose what parts of the Bible they want to follow or believe.

Only the small minority, which is general fundamentalists, evangelicals, and Pentecostals (if they use the KJ version).

You are as generally ignorant of Christianity as the Muslim haters here are of the Koran.

America is the modern day Sodom and will soon enough reap its reward. God won't allow his creation to fall into the hands of Satan and the perverts.

The sooner the better if you ask me.

Ohhhh no. The US won't get off that easy. We will have same sex marriage, the normalization of homosexuality, bestiality, legal pedophilia, necrophilia, and probably leniency for gay cannibals before this is done. Once a country goes down the path of degeneracy it doesn't stop. Just look at other countries that have had legalization of same sex marriage longer than we have to see where we're going.

Sweden is trying (and failing) to pass laws against animal sexual abuse now.

You are as generally ignorant of Christianity as the Muslim haters here are of the Koran.
Incorrect Jake

I was a dedicated Christian for many years before I converted to Islam.

I used to teach Sunday school at the church and hosted numerous weekly Bible study groups in my home.

And have read the Bible cover to cover many times. ... :cool:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back