Utah sees record cold of -43.6 ºF – ‘Perhaps the lowest October temperature ever recorded’ in US

Climate change is real. Deniers are today’s 9/11 Truthers.
Tell us more about how humans can change sex on a whim, my scientific superior.

These stupid Moon Bats think they can get rid of their penis just by identifying as a woman.

These are the same dumbasses that are trying to tell us that if we are taxed more then the climate will cool off.

These stupid Moon Bats think they can get rid of their penis just by identifying as a woman.

These are the same dumbasses that are trying to tell us that if we are taxed more then the climate will cool off.

Lorena Bobbit can help em with that free of charge......as would a bunch of libs in cali.

3emrn7.jpg

Obama did too good of a job combating global warming. Everyone to your SUV’s and let them idle on your driveway!

Utah sees record cold of -43.6 ºF – ‘Perhaps the lowest October temperature ever recorded’ in continental U.S.

Climate Change, thank you for providing more evidence.

The only thing that worthless asshole did was increase poverty, decrease family income, increase debt, have dismal economic growth, screw up health care and kiss the ass of the Muslims while sucking Castro's cock.

Obama did too good of a job combating global warming. Everyone to your SUV’s and let them idle on your driveway!

Utah sees record cold of -43.6 ºF – ‘Perhaps the lowest October temperature ever recorded’ in continental U.S.

The only thing that worthless asshole did was increase poverty, decrease family income, increase debt, have dismal economic growth, screw up health care and kiss the ass of the Muslims while sucking Castro's cock.

Well that should go into your resume. Under Character Flaws: Racist, Vulgar and a Liar.

Well that should go into your resume. Under Character Flaws: Racist, Vulgar and a Liar.
Lol
Says a control freak

Of course it is real. It's been happening for billions of years.
Really? Are you sure about that? Who taught you that? Why are you so confident?
Are you fucking kidding me?
Nope. Answer the simple questions.

Who taught us that? How can you be so sure?

Simple questions. Answer them.
I know your stupid little game.
AGW is NOT the same as "climate change"
Excuse you. Answer the questions.

Here sissy,I will answer for you:

Geologists. Climate scientists. Oceanographers. Biologists. And more

These pwolle taught you anything you will ever know ablut climate change, past,present, or future.

So you cite their work. But now that these same scientists have made another determination that doesnt align with your superstitions and politics, they are siddenly all incompetent, or liars, or both.

So, either they are all laboring under the ignorance of their own, life's work, or they are all liars, engaged in a conspiracy.

Surely you see how utterly fucking stupid this is and how utterly fucking stupid you sound.

There is no "game" there. Just your idiotic, poorly thought through comments.

Of course it's a fucking game..I predict the Cleveland Indians win the world series in 2083 according to my computer model , now pay up.

Forum List

Back