Utah GOP Governor: Right-Wing Media Killing People

In an effort to drive ratings, conservative media is pushing anti-vaxxer material, which is killing people.
·
·
·​
Oh well. Darwin will take care of them.
xtrca17wmo051.jpg

Fox is no longer right wing...try to keep up
Right. If they do not have genuine born Russians that have worked for Sputnik, they are just right leaning pikers. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Fox has Carlson, Hannity, Those idiots in the morning, those idiots with gutfeld in the afternoon, and that Nancy Grace wannabe judge, plus assorted conspiracy theory nuts scattered in between. Of course they are right wing.

In an effort to drive ratings, conservative media is pushing anti-vaxxer material, which is killing people.
·​
·​
·​
View attachment 513245

If we had to count on today's leftists during WWII we would be talking Jap or Kraut.

View attachment 513248View attachment 513249View attachment 513253View attachment 513252
We had Democratic president in 1944.

Fox has Carlson, Hannity, Those idiots in the morning, those idiots with gutfeld in the afternoon, and that Nancy Grace wannabe judge, plus assorted conspiracy theory nuts scattered in between. Of course they are right wing.

Clearly you watch countless hours while pulling your hair out.

Is that from your TDS / Trump OCD or are you dual diagnosis: FNDS / Fox News OCD?

·​
·​
·​
View attachment 513245

If we had to count on today's leftists during WWII we would be talking Jap or Kraut.

View attachment 513248View attachment 513249View attachment 513253View attachment 513252

Please quote where I said anything about the President sweety?

Is the president in any of the pictures darling?

Who did I address: "today's leftists" - does that mean the President in 1944 to you?

Try thinking for a change sugar.

However feel free to ask again when you need more help.

Try and keep up as best you can.

I know what public schooling has done to you.

Well darn. Those big medical biological and med care investments like Romney and his gang has can't make a fortune if y'all don't get jabbed properly.

·​
·​
·​
View attachment 513245

Who did I address: "today's leftists" - does that mean the President in 1944 to you?

Our president displayed courage and judgement along with our military during that war.

·​
·​
·​
View attachment 513245

And a cripple..

Right. If they do not have genuine born Russians that have worked for Sputnik, they are just right leaning pikers. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
I think it pissed a bunch of right wing nut balls off when they had to walk back some of their election fraud claims due to the legal liability of making false claims and having it stated as facts, NewsMax did it also. Some people would rather they died in court rather than admit their mistakes.

·​
·​
·​
View attachment 513245

Our president displayed courage and judgement along with our military during that war.

Agreed but that is a different topic / thread.

·​
·​
·​
View attachment 513245

Those were the days when Democrats were American Patriots. A Democrat dropped the atomic bombs on Japan.

Forum List

Back