Utah, Arizona, And American Samoa Primary Tonight. Coverage Starts 6pm EST (Who Will Win ?)

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
AZ - 58 delegates (Winner Take All)

UT - 40 delegates (Proportional, WTA > 50%)

American Samoa-9 delegates

2oJdX3Z.jpg

Cruz has a good chance of winning all the delegates in both states. I know nothing of what is going on in American Samoa

I'm on a live feed at the guardian. 3 people interviewed at a D caucus and 2 to 1 for Bernie over Hillary. It's just started but that sort of blindsided me.

Check this out.

“I really think Sanders is the best candidate to beat Trump. Trump and Sanders both bring out voters, and people are looking for somebody they can trust.”

Interesting.

Trump, Clinton hope to grow delegate leads as election heads west – live

poll for arizona?

Last one I saw had Trump in the mid to low thirties with Cruz around 21-23%. But it had 40% undecided and late decoders have been breaking away from Trump in a lot of states so it's anyone's game tonight. Except kasich. He won't win

Cruz has a good chance of winning all the delegates in both states. I know nothing of what is going on in American Samoa
Cruz has zero chance of winning Arizona, especially with all the illegal immigration problems they've had. Trump will trounce him easily. Cruz played dirty in Utah running ads aimed at Mormon women(called 'Meet The Next First Lady) of Melania nude from a GQ layout.

Cruz has zero chance of winning Arizona, especially with all the illegal immigration problems they've had. Trump will trounce him easily. Cruz played dirty in Utah running ads aimed at Mormon women(called 'Meet The Next First Lady) of Melania nude from a GQ layout.

If Cruz starts to look like the nominee, you will a be Cruzbot so fast you'll smoke your tires.

If Cruz starts to look like the nominee, you will a be Cruzbot so fast you'll smoke your tires.

Yeah right. You seriously think he is going to support anyone who isn't white for president?

Yeah right. You seriously think he is going to support anyone who isn't white for president?

Cruz is white.

Cruz easily wins Utah
Trump easily wins Arizona (don't EVEN try to argue this one, it's a done deal)
Cruz most likely wins American Samoa

Democrats are stupid people who think:

Guam will topple if there's too many people standing on it.

Cuba is a paradise and don't worry about those folks going to prison because they spoke out against the Castros.

Trump's pissed at what they did to Melania. Whoa. They crossed the line again!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 23, 2016

Lyin' Ted Cruz just used a picture of Melania from a G.Q. shoot in his ad. Be careful, Lyin' Ted, or I will spill the beans on your wife!

Trump and Clinton look for gains in Arizona, Utah and Idaho — election live

Forum List

Back