"ISIS Has Been Contained'"

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"President Barack Obama declared in an interview that ISIS had been "contained," asserting that the terror cell had been stalled in Iraq and Syria.

The next day, ISIS claimed responsibility for one of the worst terror attacks in European history, shattering what had been a growing sense of momentum in the global fight against extremists and driving home the frightening ability of ISIS to inspire and possibly coordinate attacks outside their power base in Iraq and in Syria."

Obama declared ISIS 'contained' day before Paris attack - CNNPolitics.com

Obama declared that THIS - containment, not defeating them - had been his plan from the very start. That very next day ISIS put a huge exclamation mark on the fact that Obama's policy / plan had FAILED!

------

FAILED POLICY. FAILED PRESIDENT.

The following is a list of terrorist incidents and arrests that have been connected to or have been said by reliable sources to be inspired by the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant. (2013 - 2016)

Since June 2014, When ISIL proclaimed itself to be the Islamic State, according to a running count kept by CNN, ISIL has "conducted or inspired" over 70 terrorist attacks in 20 countries, not including Syria and Iraq. Attacks outside the boundaries have left over 1,700 human beings injured, and at least 1,200 dead:

List of terrorist incidents linked to ISIL - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

------

ISIS has been contained....

Uh-huh...and

Al Qaeida is on the run

The War on Terror is Over

If you like your plan, you can KEEP your plan.

At least all of his lies about the ACA didn't result in the deaths and injuries of thousands of innocent lives.

ISIS is contained. A bomb here and there by small timers notwithstanding.

I'm sure the victims and their families feel a bit differently, no?

Emotions aside, ISIS is contained in Iraq. In fact ISIS is being systematically defeated in Iraq.

Holy shit you are delusional.......you are so programmed with propaganda that I doubt there is any hope for you..

If you're so smart then tell us what the last time is that ISIS expanded its territorial occupation in Iraq/Syria.

Emotions aside, ISIS is contained in Iraq. In fact ISIS is being systematically defeated in Iraq.

Holy shit you are delusional.......you are so programmed with propaganda that I doubt there is any hope for you..

Maybe at this point we should check your knowledge. Do you know what 'containment' means?

Maybe at this point we should check your knowledge. Do you know what 'containment' means?

Yeah, we've got them "contained" - so says the communist Obama. Funny - I guess "containment" to both you and the communist Obama means allowing them to operate around the world with impunity.

Here's your problem sonny - you eat the propaganda fed to you by your liberal masters with a knife and fork.

Why not learn to think for yourself, genius?

If you're so smart then tell us what the last time is that ISIS expanded its territorial occupation in Iraq/Syria.

Today in Brussels. In Southern Africa. In San Bernardino California, Afghanistan, Kurdistan, Russia, Phillipines, England,

You see dumbass - territorial occupation means nothing to these scum.

Terrorism operates IN SPITE of borders, or weren't you aware of that?

Forum List

Back