USSC okays release of WH documents to Jan 6th committee

The length of time they drag this witch hunt out for is directly proportional to the incompetence of the Democrat party. They're just showing they can't figure out anything else to do beside attack Trump, useless assholes that they are.
It would have went a lot quicker if the criminals cooperated. trump and his ilk are solely responsible for any delays in the important process of getting down to the truth.

You have a much higher opinion of Biden than I do.

Tho I won't be around to see it, I predict Trump will end up higher on the 'best presidents' list than Biden ever will.

in about 10-15 years, after they have both been out of office for a while.
Good luck with that, I believe ex-presidents that serve prison terms don't usually rank high on the list. And that's exactly where Trump is headed one way or another, because of his crimes against the nation or his crimes against the people of this nation through years and years of fraud against them. Exactly how do you rate a president who steals from his own charity. That's about as low as you can go.

They won't find anything because there is nothing to find...what do you libs think there is to find...do you actually think Trump secretly planned the riot???? can you and the members of the 1-6 committee be that dumb?....All Trump did was give a speech to his followers...A speech everyone can view on youtube.....so I don't get it...but it will be damn fun to watch you dems get egg on your faces again....and to see the sad faces on CNN....

Another thread, inspired by unchecked Trump Derangement Syndrome.
My God, get a grip, we gave up jailing Hillary 6 years ago.

Good luck with that, I believe ex-presidents that serve prison terms don't usually rank high on the list. And that's exactly where Trump is headed one way or another, because of his crimes against the nation or his crimes against the people of this nation through years and years of fraud against them. Exactly how do you rate a president who steals from his own charity. That's about as low as you can go.
People like you make me think the vaccine dulls the mind too.

They can go to prison too, forever as far as I'm concerned. Obstructing justice is a crime in of itself.
And you can take your no evidence bullshit and shove it up your ass as far as everybody is concerned. No obstruction Sparky.

Here the simple truth for the dimwitted, brain dead sycophantic followers of the Traitor such as yourself.

The right to Executve Priviledge can only be claimed by a sitting U.S. President. That would be President Biden.

Mr. Biden can, upon review of a request of a former President, grant or deny Executive Priviledge to that former Preisdent. Mr. Biden denied the Traitor his request of Executive Priviledge. The Traitor cannot such priviledge as he is NOT the siting President.

The Traito sued to block release of documents during his time in the White House, claiming the Executive Priviledge that he had already been denied by President Biden.

The Traitor sued and lost. The Traitor then appealed First U.S. District Court in Washington, D.C. A Thrre-Judge panel reviewed the case and denied the Traitor his appeal.

The Traitor then had to decide to appeal 3-Judge Panels decision to the full distict court or appeal to the United States Supreme Court.

He appealed the United States Supreme Court and in an Eight to One Decision, the Supreme Court denied his appeal for the release of documentsl. The only justice who voted uphold the Traitor's appeal was Clarence Thoms. Even the 3-Justices the Traitor appointed voted against him.

The Traitor LOST. The documents he was desperate to hide wil be turned over the Select Committe investigating the Insurrection of January 6, 2021.

Now as all you dead from the neck up, brain dead stumpling along supporters of the 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Coward are so fond of saying about Progressive, "What the fuck is he (the Traitor) Trying To Hide and Why"?
Well asshole, why won’t Pisslosi release her emails and why isn’t ALL the security footage being released? What the fuck are the assholes (who are worshipped by brain dead cretins like you) hiding?

The trump game plan is to lie, deny, and delay. It had worked to this point...but the walls are closing in on the trump syndicate.
In the Trump playbook since he bought the Commodore hotel in 1976.
Yeah, even his first purchase, just like everything else he touched, winded up in court with lawsuits against the grifter.

Ya, we watched on national tv as Trump told them to go to the capital and fight like hell then they went and stormed the capital again with video of it. We then watched as many went to jail for it. Nothing has happened to Trump so far, not sure it ever will but hey good news
Why don't we just listen to the words straight from his mouth?

Beginning at .55 sec mark -

People who keep pushing an obvious lie, in the face of actual evidence to the contrary are either too stupid to be allowed online OR they're liars who don't care what it takes to get their way.

His daughter:

View attachment 590484

What's he looking at?

1642750158605.png

What's the orange perv, looking at? She catches him. That still doesn't faze him, he cops a feel, anyway.

you are aware, I hope, that Biden also had 5 deferments?
Yes, he did.

Biden came of age amid the Vietnam War. But unlike millions of men of his generation, he never served in the military.

Biden received five student draft deferments, first as an undergraduate at the University of Delaware and later as a law student at Syracuse University.

Where was Trump?

Born in June 1946, Trump was also a member of the generation called up to serve in the Vietnam War.

In the spring of 1968, he, too, received the "1-Y" classification — for bone spurs in his heels.

That didn't stop Trump from avoiding STD's.

“It’s amazing, I can’t even believe it. I’ve been so lucky in terms of that whole world, it is a dangerous world out there. It’s like Vietnam, sort of. It is my personal Vietnam. I feel like a great and very brave solider,” Trump said in the interview when Howard Stern asked how he handled making sure he wasn’t contracting STDs from the women he was sleeping with.
The business-mogul-turned-politician elaborated on the fact in the interview, calling women’s vaginas “potential landmines” and saying “there’s some real danger there.”

Last edited:
Look at what is coming down:

-USSC agrees to release WH documents that will show trump enjoyed the January attack
-Georgia DA is empaneling a special grand jury to investigate trump interference in the 2020 election
-NY AG said there are numerous instances of apparent tax fraud by the trump corporation

These and other serious court proceedings are closing in around the Liar in Chief and his criminal family.
Any day now.... ROTFLMBO....

4+ years of get Trump, and you still haven't learned anything. Your obsession is noted... Get help.

In the mean time the reckless Biden administration with ties to corrupt Ukraine is threatening war with Russia if it decides to handle business in it's own back yard. Very interesting developments, and it makes one wonder if Biden's quid pro quo is going to come back to haunt this nation in the worst way's imaginable. It's amazing how you think that Trump is the worst when all he did was try to strengthen this country, and bring it back from the ruination road that it had traveled down for far to many years now.

Wait a minute, aren't you a foreigner ?? If so, then why is it that you are here working as hard as you are against the United States of America ? What's in it for you, and who exactly are you anyways ? Our national intelligence/Homeland security should be looking into anyone like you who is attempting to spew propaganda through social media on these platforms.

They won't find anything because there is nothing to find...what do you libs think there is to find...do you actually think Trump secretly planned the riot???? can you and the members of the 1-6 committee be that dumb?....All Trump did was give a speech to his followers...A speech everyone can view on youtube.....so I don't get it...but it will be damn fun to watch you dems get egg on your faces again....and to see the sad faces on CNN....
They can't give up, it's all they got in order to distract from their own bull crap in life. They will reinterpret, misconstrue, lie, manipulate and you name it if they have too. The history will reveal it all if we somehow survive their bull crap. The contradictions will be astounding when we go back and study them from start till now and/or beyond.

Any day now.... ROTFLMBO....

4+ years of get Trump, and you still haven't learned anything.
Yes, we have Trump, is the dumbest criminal since Reagan.
Your obsession is noted... Get help.
WTF?
What's the title of this thread?
"USSC OK's release of WH documents"

Hint: They aren't Gerald Ford's.
In the mean time the reckless Biden administration with ties to corrupt Ukraine is threatening war with Russia if it decides to handle business in it's own back yard. Very interesting developments, and it makes one wonder if Biden's quid pro quo is going to come back to haunt this nation in the worst way's imaginable. It's amazing how you think that Trump is the worst when all he did was try to strengthen this country, and bring it back from the ruination road that it had traveled down for far to many years now.

Wait a minute, aren't you a foreigner ?? If so, then why is it that you are here working as hard as you are against the United States of America ? What's in it for you, and who exactly are you anyways ? Our national intelligence/Homeland security should be looking into anyone like you who is attempting to spew propaganda through social media on these platforms.
You're a prime example.

Why don't we just listen to the words straight from his mouth?

Beginning at .55 sec mark -

People who keep pushing an obvious lie, in the face of actual evidence to the contrary are either too stupid to be allowed online OR they're liars who don't care what it takes to get their way.

Ya, well right now it looks as though they are going to get away with it. Makes it hard to respect rule of law when it only applies to Joe Shmo like me and not to those in power. I hope I am wrong but still not sure anything happens to command and control people just the idiot foot soldiers duped by an ego maniac will pay a price.

Forum List

Back