USSC okays release of WH documents to Jan 6th committee

WTF?
Sounds like you did.
Why can't you answer the question?

How does mentioning the fact that the defendant took the 5th amendment, violate the 5th amendment?

Instead, you want me to look up your claims?
You not only missed the boat, but you're also miles from water.
The DA, in trying to set up a mistrial, attempted to make an issues of, at the time arrest, Rittenhouse exercising his constitutionaly guaranteed right to remain silent and later in the trial, testifying, which the DA tried to make issue of as if Rittenhouse now was violating his 5th rights.

It was all in my post. Obviously, you know more than the judge, DA and noted legal scholars, mentioned in the article.

200.gif

What a retard.

You want me to look up your "facts"?

Congrats on acing that Trump U. private "investigation", correspondence course.

Defendant: "I'm innocent".
Judge: "Really? Can you prove it"?
Defendant: "Yes, I can, judge, all you have to do is.......................look it up"

Trump claimed to be a genius, you really are one.
Your response indicates I was correct in my statement.

Thank you for playing.

The DA, in trying to set up a mistrial, attempted to make an issues of, at the time arrest, Rittenhouse exercising his constitutionaly guaranteed right to remain silent and later in the trial, testifying, which the DA tried to make issue of as if Rittenhouse now was violating his 5th rights.

It was all in my post. Obviously, you know more than the judge, DA and noted legal scholars, mentioned in the article.

200.gif
WTF?
ALL in your post?

"Obviously, you know more than the judge, DA and noted legal scholars, mentioned in the article".

Evidently, they gave their opinion without addressing the question, just like you did.

Now for the 4th time.

How did mentioning Rittenhouse remain silent until his testimony at trial, violate his 5th amendment rights?

WTF?
ALL in your post?

"Obviously, you know more than the judge, DA and noted legal scholars, mentioned in the article".

Evidently, they gave their opinion without addressing the question, just like you did.

Now for the 4th time.

How did mentioning Rittenhouse remain silent until his testimony at trial, violate his 5th amendment rights?
No one said anything about Rittenhouse remaining silent until his testimony. 'Rittenhouse chose to exercise his 5th amendment rights at the time of arrest, like many an attorney would advise.
At the time of taking the stand, in his own behalf, the prosecutor attempted to make issue of Rittenhouses post arrest silence during the trial up to this point, implying his silence, to that point, was to now convince the jury, in what the prosecution was intimating was that he had used his right to silence to develop carefully tailored testimony.

CNN:
The first incident related to Binger’s questions about Rittenhouse’s post-arrest silence, a right solidified in the Fifth Amendment of the US Constitution.

“The problem is this is a grave constitutional violation for you to talk about the defendant’s silence,” Schroeder said. “You’re right on the borderline, and you may be over, but it better stop.”

No one said anything about Rittenhouse remaining silent until his testimony. 'Rittenhouse chose to exercise his 5th amendment rights at the time of arrest, like many an attorney would advise.
WTF?
You can't even keep up with your own comments?
At the time of taking the stand, in his own behalf, the prosecutor attempted to make issue of Rittenhouses post arrest silence during the trial up to this point, implying his silence,
Then you contradict yourself, in one comment?
to that point, was to now convince the jury, in what the prosecution was intimating was that he had used his right to silence to develop carefully tailored testimony.
Huh?

So, with ALL that BS.
You still didn't address the question.

How did the prosecutor violate Rittenhouse's 5th amendment rights?

WTF?
You can't even keep up with your own comments?

Then you contradict yourself, in one comment?

Huh?

So, with ALL that BS.
You still didn't address the question.

How did the prosecutor violate Rittenhouse's 5th amendment rights?
Never said he did.

Forum List

Back