USSC okays release of WH documents to Jan 6th committee

Rewritten bullshit is gonna hurt President Trump? I don't think you can fool the Lord above, and the citizens of this country are sick and tired of Democrat pranks and blatant lies.

Keep on thinking a computer control freak is gonna fool the American voters after Biden lied his royal petard off about good-sounding promises he had no intention of keeping.
We are talking about a treasonous SOB who tried to take down our electoral system. trump is a cancer that needs to be cut out. I think there are now multiple knives that are chopping at the malignant trump syndicate tumor.

In the Trump playbook since he bought the Commodore hotel in 1976.
Yeah, even his first purchase, just like everything else he touched, winded up in court with lawsuits against the grifter.
And the snake has slivered out of the legal system each time. Now he is faced with some very serious consequence. Let's see if one or more of those case actually take the snake out.

We are talking about a treasonous SOB who tried to take down our electoral system. trump is a cancer that needs to be cut out. I think there are now multiple knives that are chopping at the malignant trump syndicate tumor.
You didn't answer my question.. Are you an American ????

You are talking about Chuck Schumer, Nancy Pelosi and Joe Biden, right?

And the snake has slivered out of the legal system each time. Now he is faced with some very serious consequence. Let's see if one or more of those case actually take the snake out.
I know, the Biden Family Crime Syndicate are a bunch of slimy little critters, that's for damn sure.

I bet you wet yourself during the Pee Pee tapes, Mueller, Ukraine, failed impeachments......and now you salivate once again.

Don't get your hopes up again.

Boy oh boy oh boy oh boy, we finally gotem' this time......:auiqs.jpg:

The former Trump lawyer Jenna Ellis says the January 6 committee members are subpoenaing her because they're 'mad they can't date' her​

The mindless narcissism in the GOP is endless. BTW she obviously owns no mirrors.

You are talking about Chuck Schumer, Nancy Pelosi and Joe Biden, right?
YES, he is, all it would take is the Trump cult to testify to expose them and put them away for life.

So.................why won't they testify?
Trumptards are convinced they are guilty, are they too pussy to testify?
I know, the Biden Family Crime Syndicate are a bunch of slimy little critters, that's for damn sure.
As usual, no evidence, if they had it, they would testify.

YES, he is, all it would take is the Trump cult to testify to expose them and put them away for life.

So.................why won't they testify?
Trumptards are convinced they are guilty, are they too pussy to testify?

As usual, no evidence, if they had it, they would testify.
Remember the judge during Rittenhouse on the 5th amendment?

The evidence is at DOJ/FBI regarding the Biden Crime Syndicate.....funny how it's in a holding pattern.

Remember the judge during Rittenhouse on the 5th amendment?
YES.

The second infraction brought an explosion from the judge over the first, and Schroeder again ripped into Binger for potentially violating Rittenhouse’s rights protected under the Constitution.

“I was astonished when you began your examination by commenting on the defendant’s post-arrest silence. That’s basic law. It’s been basic law in this country for 40 years, 50 years. I have no idea why you would do something like that! And it gives, well, I’ll leave it at that. So I don’t know what you’re up to,” Schroeder said.

That's different, the judge is a moron, mentioning your fifth amendment right, isn't violating your fifth amendment right.

The judge had other grounds to rip into the prosecutor for, but the 5th amendment wasn't it.
Just like if Rittenhouse gave a speech, before the trial, that had nothing to do with his case and the prosecutor brought that up during the trial.

Irrelevant and inadmissable.

The Trump cult ISN'T BEING SILENT and are accusing the investigators of committing crimes.
The evidence is at DOJ/FBI regarding the Biden Crime Syndicate.....funny how it's in a holding pattern.
Lies with no traction, are like wheels with no traction.................they're in a holding pattern too.

YES.

The second infraction brought an explosion from the judge over the first, and Schroeder again ripped into Binger for potentially violating Rittenhouse’s rights protected under the Constitution.

“I was astonished when you began your examination by commenting on the defendant’s post-arrest silence. That’s basic law. It’s been basic law in this country for 40 years, 50 years. I have no idea why you would do something like that! And it gives, well, I’ll leave it at that. So I don’t know what you’re up to,” Schroeder said.

That's different, the judge is a moron, mentioning your fifth amendment right, isn't violating your fifth amendment right.

The judge had other grounds to rip into the prosecutor for, but the 5th amendment wasn't it.
Just like if Rittenhouse gave a speech, before the trial, that had nothing to do with his case and the prosecutor brought that up during the trial.

Irrelevant and inadmissable.

The Trump cult ISN'T BEING SILENT and are accusing the investigators of committing crimes.

Lies with no traction, are like wheels with no traction.................they're in a holding pattern too.
Trump is afforded the same Constitutional protections, Smokin.

You wouldn't, for a second, think the son of a sitting president would get any type of special considerations now, would ya?

Where's the felony conviction for lying on a firearms violation? That only for conservatives and blacks?

Trump is afforded the same Constitutional protections, Smokin.
Of course.
You wouldn't, for a second, think the son of a sitting president would get any type of special considerations now, would ya?
I wouldn't think so, then again.........................
Where's the felony conviction for lying on a firearms violation? That only for conservatives and blacks?
Don't know WTF you're talking about.
Trump's son or his cult being conservative.

Last edited:
https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/19/politics/january-6-riot-judge-2024-election/index.html

(CNN)A federal judge warned on Wednesday that Trump supporters who stormed the Capitol on January 6, 2021, should be more cautious about which political leaders they follow in the future, and said that placing rioters on probation through the 2024 election could be a more effective sentence than short prison terms.

"Many politicians are writing a false narrative about what happened," said District Judge Thomas Hogan, an appointee of former President Ronald Reagan. "I think they are misleading people ... I am terribly afraid that people are going to follow that false narrative."
CNN, really? Maxxine, Kamala, Nancy, and Chuck all encourage assault and arson when BLM was throwing their tantrum. Fuck these Democrat pieces of shit

CNN, really? Maxxine, Kamala, Nancy, and Chuck all encourage assault and arson when BLM was throwing their tantrum. Fuck these Democrat pieces of shit
Sure, lock them up..........................................when you get proof?
OR.......................Hannity to testify.

Forum List

Back