USSC okays release of WH documents to Jan 6th committee

Trump, and his seven dwarf's, actions are so blatantly seditious and yet his base still thinks he won the election? Game over. I hope the vise of law slowly squeezes the truth out of that liar.

“Repeat a lie often enough and it becomes the truth”, is a law of propaganda often attributed to the Nazi Joseph Goebbels.
In 1945 Goebels and his wife poisoned their six children, then they committed suicide together. trump is too big a coward to follow suit.

‘The select committee is seeking more than 700 pages of disputed documents as it explores Trump's role in trying to overturn the 2020 presidential election. That includes his appearance at a January 6 rally in which he directed followers to go to the US Capitol where lawmakers were set to certify the election results and "fight" for their county.’ ibid

Trump’s was a corrupt and destructive administration – much of the damage Trump caused is irreparable.
It may well take decades to get back to normal.

In 1945 Goebels and his wife poisoned their six children, then they committed suicide together. trump is too big a coward to follow suit.
Oh I don't think he would have a problem with poisoning others but no way he would take his own life. Narcissists don't do that.

trump loses again....
Another win for the good guys.

I think that organizations who are constantly dealing with the blob are finally wising up to the tactics of constant delays and are just expediting matters to the Supreme Court--the one court that actually counts it seems. Its like facing an offense nobody has ever faced before on the volleyball court. Once you get used to the tendencies of the outside hitter (left hand v. right hand; cross court or ram shot)...they become less effective because you develop a counter tactic.

Another win for the good guys.

I think that organizations who are constantly dealing with the blob are finally wising up to the tactics of constant delays and are just expediting matters to the Supreme Court--the one court that actually counts it seems. Its like facing an offense nobody has ever faced before on the volleyball court. Once you get used to the tendencies of the outside hitter (left hand v. right hand; cross court or ram shot)...they become less effective because you develop a counter tactic.
trump really needs to go to prison, that'll show his crazed followers there's no future in following lies and deceit. No future and causing hatred and division. We really need to get back to a reasonable sense of normal and that will not be possible with crazies like him around.

trump really needs to go to prison, that'll show his crazed followers there's no future in following lies and deceit. No future and causing hatred and division. We really need to get back to a reasonable sense of normal and that will not be possible with crazies like him around.
Remains to be seen.

I scratch my head at the "justice system" in our nation. Cuomo sexually harasses multiple women and is not prosecuted. Both the US Senate and the Mueller report detail numerous meetings between Trump's campaign and Russian intel officials where information is shared. Nothing is done about it. If you have enough money to continually push back against the legal system--regardless of party affiliation--they eventually give up.

Remains to be seen.

I scratch my head at the "justice system" in our nation. Cuomo sexually harasses multiple women and is not prosecuted. Both the US Senate and the Mueller report detail numerous meetings between Trump's campaign and Russian intel officials where information is shared. Nothing is done about it. If you have enough money to continually push back against the legal system--regardless of party affiliation--they eventually give up.
All the money in the world isn't going to help this guy and the hole he dug himself into.

Forum List

Back