USPS Proves Government Run Healthcare is the Way to Go

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Said no one ever.

Mail a parcel to the niece. Tracking number says it was delivered. Except it wasn’t. To a locking mailbox. Niece goes to the Post Office.
Person in charge is out until next week, come back then.
Week later, sorry it was delivered. File a case if you want. She files it.
3 days later she calls for status. We don’t show that case #.

Now I’m pissed.

My local post office says best to call the 800# to escalate. So I do. Your waiting time is -57- minutes.
73 minutes later I get a human voice. Yeah, we show that number, they closed the case, said it was delivered.
Oh boy. Pitchforks.
To his credit, the guy on the other end understood the situation, and put in a case to the district office to escalate.
Stay tuned.

TAKE 2.

I order something, and get an email of the USPS tracking number. Last Friday it said the delivery was scheduled for Monday by 8pm.
Monday at 4:07PM tracking says it just left the USPS facility - from the State to my south almost 200 miles away. But still says will be here by 8PM. They don't even change the schedule.
Stay tuned.

i worked for the PO for 33 years....the person in charge was out for a week and you were told to come back then?....you must have one hell of a small PO or you are not telling what actually happened.....anyone in that PO should have been able to find out were that parcel was...

Said no one ever.

Mail a parcel to the niece. Tracking number says it was delivered. Except it wasn’t. To a locking mailbox. Niece goes to the Post Office.

Now I’m pissed.

My local post office says best to call the 800# to escalate. So I do. Your waiting time is -57- minutes.
73 minutes later I get a human voice. Yeah, we show that number, they closed the case, said it was delivered.
Oh boy. Pitchforks.
To his credit, the guy on the other end understood the situation, and put in a case to the district office to escalate.
Stay tuned.

TAKE 2.

I order something, and get an email of the USPS tracking number. Last Friday it said the delivery was scheduled for Monday by 8pm.
Monday at 4:07PM tracking says it just left the USPS facility - from the State to my south almost 200 miles away. But still says will be here by 8PM. They don't even change the schedule.
Stay tuned.

FedEx...when it absolutely positively has to be there on time.

i worked for the PO for 33 years....the person in charge was out for a week and you were told to come back then?....you must have one hell of a small PO or you are not telling what actually happened.....anyone in that PO should have been able to find out were that parcel was...
The office of my niece is in the Seattle area so I doubt it’s small. Just part of the attempt to blow it off.

Said no one ever.

Now I’m pissed.

Oh boy. Pitchforks.
Stay tuned.

TAKE 2.

Stay tuned.
Take 2 update:
The tracking info I got that it left from the site 200 miles away at 4:07PM yesterday was a lie. Now it says it left at 4:37AM this morning.

The office of my niece is in the Seattle area so I doubt it’s small. Just part of the attempt to blow it off.
she should have asked to see a carrier supervisor......or the station manager....

Forum List

Back