USMB's List of Establishment & Real Republicans

Remember, eventually even the real republicans will turn on Trump. Then they will all love DiSantis. Then you won't know which is which because DiSantis will give the RINO's what they want and the Trumpsters what they want.

RINO's want tax cuts.

Trumpsters want guns, god, no gays and they love them some racism. No abortion. Not even in cases of rape or incest.
I bet you did not think of one of those things yourself.

bait bait bait bait bait bait bbait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait
bait bait bait bait bait bait bbait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait

The great propagandists have done good work on you. Most of the illegals coming into our nation were taught the same way. Suffering is only going to increase now.
You must be a white American loser. Complaining about poor blacks and immigrants. What a loser you must be.

This is why America needs these immigrants. You whites who've been in this country for multiple generations are such losers.

You must be a white American loser. Complaining about poor blacks and immigrants. What a loser you must be.

This is why America needs these immigrants. You whites who've been in this country for multiple generations are such losers.

The Communists are looking to create a single-party country forever, that's why they want these immigrants.

The US allows a million people a year to join our country as citizens. We give out that many work VISA's and green cards for outsiders to take advantage of everything we created. We have a limit on immigrants so they don't flood our country and change it to theirs. A million immigrants a year plus workers gives them time to assimilate so they change for us.

Thanks to Democrats and sell out Republicans, they are coming here by the multi-millions and are changing our country. Our signs are now bilingual, our voting ballots are now bilingual, and our government and even private institutions hire bilingual workers to cater to these invaders. Their children hold up our children in school. So this is why we had limits.

The loudest screamers, the biggest lie tellers, promoters of hateful partisanship, those with no interest in a UNITED States of America. Ugly thinking extremes from ANY party.

The Communists are looking to create a single-party country forever, that's why they want these immigrants.

The US allows a million people a year to join our country as citizens. We give out that many work VISA's and green cards for outsiders to take advantage of everything we created. We have a limit on immigrants so they don't flood our country and change it to theirs. A million immigrants a year plus workers gives them time to assimilate so they change for us.

Thanks to Democrats and sell out Republicans, they are coming here by the multi-millions and are changing our country. Our signs are now bilingual, our voting ballots are now bilingual, and our government and even private institutions hire bilingual workers to cater to these invaders. Their children hold up our children in school. So this is why we had limits.
Care to list those, as you say, "sellout Republicans?"

Care to list those, as you say, "sellout Republicans?"

By name, no, that would take all day, and it wouldn't matter to you anyhow, but any Republican that talks about "immigration reform" or "path to citizenship" is a sellout.

By name, no, that would take all day, and it wouldn't matter to you anyhow, but any Republican that talks about "immigration reform" or "path to citizenship" is a sellout.
Of course it matters, it let's me know where you guys stand.

Of course it matters, it let's me know where you guys stand.

And you're going to look up and study every member I list? You're just trying to waste my time. You can get a video of the Republican debates in 2016. Every other member there besides Trump talked about path to citizenship or immigration reform. That's why Trump won. We didn't ask for reform or citizenship, we asked that the border be closed down.

And you're going to look up and study every member I list? You're just trying to waste my time. You can get a video of the Republican debates in 2016. Every other member there besides Trump talked about path to citizenship or immigration reform. That's why Trump won. We didn't ask for reform or citizenship, we asked that the border be closed down.
Don't worry, I fully understand why practically none of the USMB Republican voting posters want to post their list publicly.

I pretty much expected this.

Don't worry, I fully understand why practically none of the USMB Republican voting posters want to post their list publicly.

I pretty much expected this.

No, what you commies want us to do is spend all day doing research that you won't even look at and waste our time. Nobody ever created a list of what each Republican believes and you know this damn well. It makes you feel victorious knowing that we can't post something that nobody created.

But Google is your friend. If you want to find articles about each member, enter Path to Citizenship and they have stories about individuals that support it.

I bet you did not think of one of those things yourself.
I am just loving this struggle in the House. They need to do the nuclear option and see how crazy those 10 or 12 republicans are. If they do that, and they don't vote for McCarthy, then the Democrat would be the Speaker of the House.

I hope they do it. I bet they will vote for McCarthy but if they don't, it'll be great.

You can't pretend the Republican Majority House is already a shit show. LOVE IT! See you guys in 2024 you dumb mother fuckers. LOL

Forum List

Back