USMB's List of Establishment & Real Republicans

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Again, this is directed mostly to USMB's Republican and other assorted rigthwing posters.

Who's the real Republicans and who are the Establishment ones.

Name names.

Note: This list includes TV anchors, pundits, authors and other media personalities commonly considered to be on the right. e.g. George Will

Again, this is directed mostly to USMB's Republican and other assorted rigthwing posters.

Name names.

Note: This list includes TV anchors, pundits, authors and other media personalities commonly considered to be on the right. e.g. George Will
But the establishment Republicans are the real Republicans. No?

Trump appointments all lost. I think only 2 people he endorsed won. So the minority is fucking with the majority. I love to see the GOP split.

Name names.

Remember, eventually even the real republicans will turn on Trump. Then they will all love DiSantis. Then you won't know which is which because DiSantis will give the RINO's what they want and the Trumpsters what they want.

RINO's want tax cuts.

Trumpsters want guns, god, no gays and they love them some racism. No abortion. Not even in cases of rape or incest.

No, so you can be a man and post your opinions and positions out in the open.

This thread isn't about me.
Actually, it is about you. This is an example of many of your posts.

You say what color is the ocean and I say blue. Then you say it is actually colorless and simply reflecting the color of the sky.

That puts you in a position of strength in your eyes.

So I don't feed your childish strength.

Sorry. It is about you.

Actually, it is about you. This is an example of many of your posts.

You say what color is the ocean and I say blue. Then you say it is actually colorless and simply reflecting the color of the sky.

That puts you in a position of strength in your eyes.

So I don't feed your childish strength.

Sorry. It is about you.
No, it's about your cowardice.

Remember, eventually even the real republicans will turn on Trump. Then they will all love DiSantis. Then you won't know which is which because DiSantis will give the RINO's what they want and the Trumpsters what they want.

RINO's want tax cuts.

Trumpsters want guns, god, no gays and they love them some racism. No abortion. Not even in cases of rape or incest.
The great propagandists have done good work on you. Most of the illegals coming into our nation were taught the same way. Suffering is only going to increase now.

There are no "real" or "establishment" Republicans, just Republicans. If you think there are, give us names so we know what you're talking about.

There are RINOs, aka "Never-Trump" Republicans. Like, Cheney, Kinzinger, Kasich, Romney, et.al. (Google Never-Trumpers).
There are Conservative Republicans. Who talk about cutting taxes and funding a strong military. I'd call these "Establishment Republicans", a shrinking group.
There are Evangelical Republicans who are strongly "Pro-Life". Church goers with traditional and family values.
There are "Populist" or "America First" Republicans who want more jobs here in the US instead of outsourcing them, including "Fair Trade". People who saw Wall Street
move thousands of factories to China, and now China is a powerful adversary. These people oppose "globalists", and are strong nationalists.

There are no "real" or "establishment" Republicans, just Republicans. If you think there are, give us names so we know what you're talking about.

There are RINOs, aka "Never-Trump" Republicans. Like, Cheney, Kinzinger, Kasich, Romney, et.al. (Google Never-Trumpers).
There are Conservative Republicans. Who talk about cutting taxes and funding a strong military. I'd call these "Establishment Republicans", a shrinking group.
There are Evangelical Republicans who are strongly "Pro-Life". Church goers with traditional and family values.
There are "Populist" or "America First" Republicans who want more jobs here in the US instead of outsourcing them, including "Fair Trade". People who saw Wall Street
move thousands of factories to China, and now China is a powerful adversary. These people oppose "globalists", and are strong nationalists.
At least you had the balls to post some actual names.

More than can be said about the legion of USMB rightwingers on here.

Interesting.

Last edited:
At least you had the balls to post some actual names.
More than can be said about the legion of USMB rightwingers on here.
Interesting.
OK, so what's the point of the thread? You want some names, ok. Here are a few:
Ron Desantis. Blend of Establishment/Evangelical/Populist (why we can "pidgeon-hole most Republicans)
Ted Cruz Similar blend
Mike Pompeo Similar blend, 1st in his West Point class, Secretary of State, ran the CIA, best resume' ever
Nikki Haley Similar blend
Tom Cotton Similar blend
Kristi Noem Similar blend
Jim Jordan Similar blend
Dan Crenshaw Navy Seal, similar blend.

Look at the blend of characteristics in democrats.
From "The Squad", to Joe Manchin.

RINO's want tax cuts.

Yeah. Us conservatives. We
Ouch. That hurt. If only you knew.

First, you need to define "real Republican" and "Establishment Republican."

These are your terms. I would have used different terms, possibly Conservatives and RINOs.

Just like with Democrats, which range from fiscally-Conservative but socially-Liberal to Left-Wing Lunatic nutjobs who want to castrate children, there is a spectrum of Republicans, and where the line is drawn is subjective.

So, please define your terms.

Last edited:
First, you need to define "real Republican" and "Establishment Republican."

These are your terms. I would have used different terms, possibly Conservatives and RINOs.

Just like with Democrats, which range from fiscally-Conservative but socially-Liberal to Left-Wing Lunatic nutjobs who want to castrate children, there is a spectrum of Republicans, and where the line is drawn is subjective.

So, please define your terms.
Use whatever terms you feel appropriate.

I'm using terms that's commonly used in the media today.

Forum List

Back