USMB Official 2020 Debate Thread -- Round 2..

What is a “Trumpster”

I guess that was too difficult for you to figure out.
It’s a pejorative for someone who disagree politically with you. Just say it. Sissy boy.

You're acting bitchy and you're asking dumb questions.
You’re acting desperate like a dumb leftist from SF. Are you going to peacefully loot and destroy after Trump wins again?

K.

What is a Humpster? An Offspring of Joe Biden who rapes Chinese Children.

Smells like desperation.
Smells like Teen Spirit. Biden will shut down the country and end the oil industry. Great for the economy LOL.

Yes, yes. The sky is falling.
Deflection. I accept your surrender.

I declare myself the winner and I offer myself a high five, which I readily accept.

Smells like desperation.
Smells like Teen Spirit. Biden will shut down the country and end the oil industry. Great for the economy LOL.

I declare myself the winner and I offer myself a high five, which I readily accept.
And for your victory, we offer you 666 credits for your biometric tattoo

Smells like desperation.

Thank you. Hold your applause.

I decline your credits.

Just reported: CNN poll, evenly divided between Democrats and Republicans, shows Biden the winner of the debate - Biden 53%, Trump 39%. That seems reasonable based on what I saw.

I think both sides will be pretty happy with their candidate's performance.

Only one thing left now. Vote.

Just reported: CNN poll, evenly divided between Democrats and Republicans, shows Biden the winner of the debate - Biden 53%, Trump 39%. That seems reasonable based on what I saw.
CNN....LOL let’s ask people in Ohio, PA and TX. Biden will end the oil and gas industry. His words not mine. You dumb leftist.

You lie! I watched the entire debate - and that is NOT what Biden said. You Trump NaziCons always like to ignore the "context".

Trump Grills Biden On Fracking. Biden Tells Him To Prove It With Video; Trump Does Just That.
Biden responded to Trump’s comments and challenged the president to prove his claims with video and the president responded by doing just that.
Biden claimed, “I have never said I oppose fracking.”
Trump responded, “You said it on tape!”
“Show the tape,” Biden responded. “Put it on your website. The fact of the matter is he’s flat lying.”
OK Joe!
Within a matter of moments, Trump’s team tweeted out a video of Biden making the remarks.
WATCH:
Here you go @JoeBiden!

I wonder if Nate Silver still thinks Texas is in play.

Seems like a lot of context is cut out of each/most of those responses.

CNN....LOL let’s ask people in Ohio, PA and TX. Biden will end the oil and gas industry. His words not mine. You dumb leftist.

You lie! I watched the entire debate - and that is NOT what Biden said.
That is precisely what he said.

Smells like desperation.

Thank you. Hold your applause.

I decline your credits.
But you cannot decline the 666 tattoo you will take when UN Joe and Harris Hoe, implements The Great Reset, Green New Deal, UN Agenda 2030 and their Sustainable Development Initiative.

I think both sides will be pretty happy with their candidate's performance.

Only one thing left now. Vote.
STFU you leftist troll. 49ers suck. Vote? Really?

Forum List

Back