USMB Official 2020 Debate Thread -- Round 2..

Biden only has one goal tonight - DO NO HARM.
The harm was done when Hunter got busted.

Busted for what? I've not seen anything reported by any major credible news organizations. Just more Russian propaganda. Just another NaziCon conspiracy theory.

The story continues to build as it will with more information coming out on just how corrupt Joe Biden is. He's used his influence to fatten his family's bank accounts for a long long time.

People will see Joe Biden for who he really is.

Even if he wins, his presidency is crippled from the start.

Where Biden really hurt himself is when he stated he wanted the U.S. to move away from the oil standard...

America is a major exporter of oil especially diesel, so the move would be impossible by 2025...

Also Biden failure to understand cost to convert from one source of energy to the next.

Also Biden need to understand that China does not play by anyone rules but their own!

North Korea is their ( China ) mini-me and Biden plan will just make North Korea more rogue and China will use them to make the Asia Region more unstable...

Finally, Trump hurt Biden with the reality that Biden has done little and the fact is Biden admitted he made too many mistakes in the past and I believe this debate hurt Biden and Biden is lucky this is the final debate because had this been the first one Biden would be losing in the polls...
So basically you're confessing that he was whooping up on Trump's ass all night, but slipped and bumped his head at the end w/that unfortunate statement, right?

I am afraid Joe took a beating from the start.

I was crying begging them to end it.

It was tough to see Joe get his ass kicked so hard.

What victim complex.

The complaining that moderators are picking on Trump.

Every. Single. Time.
Not picking on Trump but favoring Biden. Big difference. Dumb Leftist

"Waaaaahhhhh, the moderator is being mean to Trump."

"Waaaaahhhhhhhh, the moderator favors Biden."
Never said mean to Trump either. You just keep lying. At least you’re consistent. Didn’t hear many questions that put Biden on the defensive. I would have asked them. But I am not the moderator.

What victim complex.

The complaining that moderators are picking on Trump.

Every. Single. Time.

Please spare us the consumption of bandwith associated with your stupid commentary.

You know it's true. All you guys do is whine. After every single debate.

What I know is true is that you are full of shit.

Yes, yes. You're just upset that you know Trumpsters whine about the moderators.

There are plenty of examples of it here.

LOL.... No it means that (like Trump said), it's amazing the crazies that are brainwashed by some really bad actors in the demoncrat party. It won't work for the left, because the American people aren't stupid, and they will be and are currently showing it by voting Trump 2020 early or on November 3rd. Write it down, because I want you to realize it for the next 4 years.
Trump is a dead man walking.

Neither him, nor you, realizes it as yet. Don't worry though, it'll sink in around November 3rd, say 11:30 ish.

LoL!!!

Let's hope Joe has a good rest home picked out he can retire to on November 4th.

And Camel-A finds a place that will treat her STD's.

Never said mean to Trump either. You just keep lying. At least you’re consistent. Didn’t hear many questions that put Biden on the defensive. I would have asked them. But I am not the moderator.

Complaining about the moderator being unfair.

Potato. Potahto.

Complaining about the moderator being fair to both sides.

Potato. Potahto.
Never did that either. Never said the word “fair”. Life isn’t fair. Another lie from you.

Watching Fox News and the focus group of Biden and Trump voters. It's a reminder why you guys can't let the radicals win and let them change you to become more like China (as we've been changed).

The Biden and Trump voters both were passionate, but respectful and making reasonable points. In Canada, we have one ideology and it's not very critical it's more regurgitation (especially CBC talking points). You all think for yourselves. That's vital in order for liberty and capitalism to succeed.

This is the best day Plugs will have for the rest of his life. The Laptop From Hell will explode in the next several days. You will hear about Hunted doing things to small Chinese children that will make you retch. Waaaayy worse than rape. The lifelong racketeering will gather momentum and I predict even the marxist msm will turn on the biden family in sheer disgust and for being played. He will lose the election in a landslide and disappear in shame and disgrace. Hunted will be locked up for a long fucking time.
lol

Any day now.

Just like South Dakota is a hot spot.

Have you ever considered writing the people who pull your strings asking them to put you in a position where you don't look totally stupid.

Even my left wing friends are starting to freak out.

They now start to see that their 20 point lead in the polls was bullshit and they are actually starting to come to grips with the fact that the bad orange man will be in their lives for four more years.

Suck on it.

Forum List

Back